Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Ground Hog Day....

neurotic Iraqi wife

April 27, 2006

Ground Hog Day....

Im kinda bummed out....Not cuz we are leaving, on the contrary, as I said that it is something we wanted to do...Im bummed out at the attitude we are getting from the management of the organisation...They lied to HUBBY apparantely and told him that it was the Government's (US) decision for wanting him out...OMG...When our Col found out that this was said, he went upto HUBBY and told him, that the Gov Leads do not ever interfere with the Organisation's staffing policies, and that he never had a problem with HUBBY...He said that he will be sending his complaints to the leadership back in the US...Cuz apparantely this is not the first time that this organisation used the Gov's name in ending someone's assignment...I was glad the Col had a talk with HUBBY...that really meant alot to us...LTC Nice Guy (Im gonna give them nicknames to hide their identities) also had really nice words for me...I had snapped at him in the morning(yup I snap at Gov and Civ, Im known to have a fiery personality) without meaning to...so I apologised to him later by sending him an email and explaining to him why I was in a bad mood....He was very understanding and extremely caring....And I must admit, that this group of Gov leads we had in the past 4 months were by far the best...oh and all of them are Air Force...

Since working closely with LTC Perfect (He left awhile back) I acquired a soft spot for all AF personnel...I mean the class, the demeanour they have...the way the want to accomplish tasks and perfect them is just amazing....The energy, the positive energy they have, wowwww, I mean they did a great job for the Program...LTC Perfect used to stay up all night long working...he used to go on and on and on....only few hours of sleep(always questioned him about how he can do that).....such a determined personality..and because he wanted people to do their job properly, he wasnt liked by certain people, but he definitely was respected...and feared....lol...I aint saying the rest of the Military are bad...On the contrary, everyone I met so far wanted the job done and for Iraq to prosper...Every single one of them....

Its the organisation's management that messed up , (and when I say organisation I mean the company that opened a branch here to over look projects) ...All they cared about was the darn award fee and they never took care of their own staff, nor do they have the experience in managing such high profile programs..What a shame....I heard 2 more people quit already....the place is gonna be a ghost town...I had so many colleagues of mine come to me after finding out we are leaving, and they expressed their sadness....thats one thing im gonna miss...The people I met and formed friendships with...

Yesterday was kinda relaxing day...our second anniversary and HUBBY showered me with kisses and hugs all day long....felt good, but had the worst migraine ever....lasted well through the night and so wasnt in the mood for what HUBBY had in mind...ahem ahem ...and inorder for him to umm get off my back...I pulled up my trouser legs and said look HUBBY arent my legs nice???with a cheeky smile on my face...Well didnt get a chance to wax them in over umm lets say I will keep it hushed for now...The look on his face was priceless...he has never seen me this way...I mean in broad day light....lol...well hellooooo I work like a horse and come back dead, when do u expect me to sit and maintain myself....Besides it takes so much time and energy, and I havent gotten any...so needless to say...the idea he had earlier evaporated pretty quick i must admit....it was the pewfect anniversary confession....he he

Now that I will be going back to a normal life, I will have no excuse....but I must admit, there are women here who look like theyve been to the beauty salons everyday...how do they manage I have no clue...the high heels, the short skirts, the hair all fixed and coloured to perfection...You look at me and umm, you think what is a school girl doing here...My long hair lacks style and lustre with the roots showing...my clothes are always the same...since I dont really consider this place as a fashion runway...and heels...umm, what are those again??? I prance with my lovely collection of sneakers...Oh and ofcourse I have my cardigan on 24/7...Im freezing all the time even in this hot weather...I sit in the sun whenever I go smoke, yet my cardigan is on...and people start teasin me about it...Well what can I do...thats how Im made biologically...

Tomorrow we will start clearing stuff away...giving away stuff...I need to find out if I can ship my baggage to where im going....cuz it aint gonna be to the States...I have so much to do and think about....I saw Zarqawi's video....I hope those who had conspiracy theories about him being an invention would wake up and smell the roses....I do not understand what sort of a muslim person he is to encourage the killing and slaughtering of innocent people...He is trying to wage a civil war...Im a Shia, HUBBY is a Sunni, but we never ever differntiate...we consider ourselves Iraqi....we do though go into heated conversations, but we dont have the animosity that everyone thinks there is between the sects...And it is sad to see sunnis blaming shias, and shia's blaming sunni's.....it is those invisible dirty hands like Zarqawi, bin laden, Iran, Saddam loyalists that are behind all this...

I definitely do not agree with death squads, nor militias...I do not agree with loyalty to a different country other than Iraq...I see these people as the worst leaders anyone can have....Whe will we stand unified against the enemy I have no clue...When will the leaders bypass the chair for once and think of their people, I have no idea....But lets see how this new government will do...Maybe just maybe they will find a solution to the mayhem thats going around....Oh and I forgot to mention that the Green Zone has stopped being a 24/7 electricity....GZ residents are now themselves suffering from power outages.....Our compound still has 24/7 but outside the compound has been tied to the grid in the Red Zone as I have been told....

Anyways, I think Ive talked enough for today....I am ready to go to bed, snuggle next to HUBBY and oh thank god theres no star trek DVD's no more, he has finished the series....Yaaaaay... I can choose whatever channel to watch tonight....finally....And tomorrow is yet Another Ground Hog Day.....
posted by neurotic_wife at 7:18 PM

5 Comments:

Just a suggestion- In light of your departure from Iraq, now is the time for you to seriously consider a plan of action to publish a book.

I think your blog is the perfect "tease" for a book, as I'm sure you have so much to write about.... trials and tribulations, full of emotion and sadness, yet contrasting with the humor of life. You have such a unique perspective and you have an interesting syle of writing. If you haven't already contemplated a book, think about it!

I can picture you, Neurotic Iraqi Wife and Hubby on a book signing tour travelling across america. Including... an special appearance on the David Letterman Show!

Best Wishes,

Dwitt

April 28, 2006 at 4:59 AM  

neurotic Iraqi wife,

"I hope those who had conspiracy theories about him being an invention would wake up and smell the roses..."

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002314713
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/dotmil/arkin020199.htm
http://www.infowars.com/articles/terror/zarqawi_video_pentagon_psyop.htm
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5629119/

Not believing 100% in the stories about Zarqawi after the US have lied so many times and itself have admitted it uses propaganda means I am still sceptical and rightfully so.

As you can see here on the links, Tom Hanks met JFK 31 years after JFK’s death in a movie and Collin P saying "I am being treated well by my captors.” and the guy fake his own beheading. These are just simple examples of how easy it is to fake both voice and movie.

April 29, 2006 at 3:06 PM  

Thanks, Nadia, your post confirmed my estimate of your I.Q.

April 29, 2006 at 4:16 PM  

Dwitt, thanx for the compliment, but Im far off from being a writer...I always wanted to write but reading the ever amazing Iraqi bloggers, I am nothing next to them...

Nadia, I wont argue with you...but conspiracy theories will not get us anywhere nor solve our problems...Zarqawi is real...He exists and he is KILLING the Iraqi people...I dont care what others might think but he is real and he is a criminal and he must be captured dead or alive....Him and the other criminal A******s who get paid for every iraqi they kill...Or do u also believe those who came on tv a few months ago confessing to their crimes are also actors...If you do then I tell YOU, WAKE UP...

April 29, 2006 at 8:56 PM  

do u also believe those who came on tv a few months ago confessing to their crimes are also actors...If you do then I tell YOU, WAKE UP...

In the town I live now there was a terrible crime committed one winter. The people wanted the killer found and charged for the crime to be put behind bars for life. The police and authorises were under enormous pressure to present the criminal.

The police found a suspect, he confessed, police was praised and people felt closure seeing a brutal killer charged and behind bars. He confessed that he had burned the body and that was the reason why the body could not been found.

After a couple of years, a person walking in the forest finds a skeleton. With investigations it was found the bones belonged to the killed girl who in the confession was said she had been burned.

So what happened?

The guy they thought was the killer, well he was not. He confessed out of fear. The police was desperate and people wanted a person to blame this ended up in a man confessing to a murder he did not commit.

So how did the girl die? She had frozen to death.

So does that mean I say all dead Iraqis self died in an Iraqi orchid? No. It means that even under the most peaceful societies people can be made to confess to murders they did not commit.

With the known proven facts from Iraqi police, governmental militias and occupation troops were they do torture Iraqis; there is really a lot of reason to suspect that people will confess to crimes they did not commit. Does that make my I.Q. zero? No , it does not.

Does that mean I say crimes don’t happen in Iraq? No. Does that mean I say of all people the police catch not one of them have not committed any crime? No. It just means that there is reason to be sceptical to confessions (especially those aired on TV) when it’s a proven fact torture is used in Iraq. If you have a choice to confess to a crime or end up with being drilled with holes, I find it very possible there will be people who are ready to confess to any sort of crime under those conditions. I would.

So yes there are reasons NOT to believe 100% what authorise are presenting to us.

Do you remember the Kuwaiti girl who worked at a hospital in Kuwait and who told US politicians and the whole world what she had seen; Iraqis throwing helpless babies on the hospital floors.

Was that the truth?

It was a lie. But by the time it was discovered it had done its work.

It was a commercial/promotion firm who was behind it, and she was the daughter of the Kuwait ambassador in the US. They did it to portray Iraqis as evil to get support for actions that meant bombing even innocent Iraqis to hell and destroying Iraq. Does this mean I say Iraq did not invade Kuwait? No. Does that mean I say Iraq had a right to invade Kuwait? No. It just means that what we sometimes are presented with as true facts from authorities may be well planed fabrications and lies.

So how can anyone be 100% sure such tactics are not used today in Iraq and war on terror?

I mean lets remember Collin Powell speech at the UN. He bombarded us with current true facts. Yet he himself today says he really did not believe what he presented to the world to be current correct. Yet at the time it was said to be 100% true. Well it wasn’t and even he knew it.

So what more are we presented with today that authorities know is not true, but we will get the full picture first 2010? It’s a legitimate question and it is legitimate scepticism.

Remember what the French did in Algeria. Committing crimes and make it look as it was the oppositions who did it, just so that ordinary Algerians and the world would get a more controlled version of how evil these people are that the good French are fighting. Does that mean I say the Algerians did not commit crimes? No, it just means that the French did have covert operations committing crimes and say it was the opposition, one to get more support for its own actions and two hoping the support for the oppositions will get less.

The British did it in Ireland; the US did it in Vietnam and South America. They did covert operations were innocent people got killed they either did it themselves or worked with people who did it for them all to strengthen their positions. All these are fact today and can be read about in history books, its not things I come with. Anyone who reads this and don’t believe it, go and borrow many books written from both national and international people so that you yourself have read it and understood that things are not always what people in power say they are. In times of conflict they are as manipulative as they accuse their enemies of being.

Zarqawi he might very well be a one legged man who still manages to escape US forces, when they are after him. He might very well have all these many aides they have arrested for 3 years now. He might very well have said thank you to US invitation to have war in the streets in Iraq instead of the US, to save US people from having going thru what Iraqis are going thru now, I mean its closer to Iraq then it is to the US from Jordan. He might be all that, a true terrorist who just want to kill Iraqis and people in general.

But then again he might very well be a combination of that Kuwait nurse, Powell’s acting in the UN, the French covert operations in Algeria, the British covert operations in Ireland, Kenya and Iran and the US Salvador Option. They have done simular things before.

So how can we be 100% sure such tactics are still not used in Iraq and war on terror 2006?

These are legitimate questions. As we would ask ourselves about a partner or a friend who have lied to us about serious stuff before many times, how can I trust her 100%?

If your HUBBY have been unfaithful many times and lied about it, does that mean you are stupid and it is wrong of YOU having difficulties believing him 100% ? Of course not. It is legitimate suspicions that’s all. Because you have learnd that trust is something that is earned not given.

Remember the Kuwait girl once again? I remember having talks about it, is it true or is a lie, at the time and people saying it must be the truth becouse why would the US ever come up with such a lie and that way? What can they benefit from such an act?

April 30, 2006 at 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home