Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: My Mom is Fine.....

neurotic Iraqi wife

December 27, 2005

My Mom is Fine.....

My god, a friend of mine called me all the way from London to here, to make sure if my mom is Ok...that scared the hell outta me!!!! Dr Saif, how dare you say something that isnt true!!!! I dont even know who you are....Dont you ever dare say something like that again!!!That just pissed me offf....Imagine how would you feel when you get a phonecall asking if your mom is ok and she aint dying!!! That just did it for me......DONT U DARE WHOEVER YOU ARE DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!! Its one thing im miles away from my family........

I have to go, Im at work now...will blog very soon....Im ok, just many things happening in my life....Im still alive and kicking as they say......

And my family is fine, i have no idea who that dr saif is...please don not believe anyone other than myself......

Thank you all for still asking about me...I promise I will write as soon as i can.....
posted by neurotic_wife at 7:58 AM

11 Comments:

I hate to say it, but this sounds like a threat. Be careful Neurotica, advise your family to be very careful. This guy would seem to have inside information. Where did he get your number, how does he know your name?
And unfortunately now he knows for sure that you are Neurotica. I would consider this a significant security breach and would take the necessary precautions.

December 27, 2005 at 7:22 PM  

madtom has a point, but don't over react. Try find out who this person is, and when you find out use your blog to make sure the name never disappears!

glad to have you back NIW :)

love + prayers
[olivebranch] - http://olivebranchoptimism.blogspot.com/

December 28, 2005 at 11:35 AM  

That doesn't sound right NIW. Please, stay safe.

December 28, 2005 at 10:32 PM  

The telephone company can trace calls...

December 29, 2005 at 5:52 AM  

ok. taken notice, and glad to hear something from you. take care.

December 29, 2005 at 11:15 AM  

Another kook running around getting a laugh at others expense, this Saif. Stay safe and wishing you well, NIW. Keep that fiery confidence and kick ass.


Elie

December 30, 2005 at 7:17 AM  

NIW,

May this New Year bring many good things your way!

Happy New Year and glad to here you are ok.

I am thinking of you and your family at this time.

January 1, 2006 at 4:29 AM  

Dear Married lady,

Apparently you have ascended into Iraq after years of character polishing in ‘foggy’ London. Although you give no impression of Tate gallery regular ex-attendee but certainly you fall under the Al Pahjajie’s ‘softy’ elves category.

If Hubby does exist then I feel sorry for him, cause I can already detect signs of severe boredom between the lines. I can relate though; after all, is there any woman out there who would happily like to steer a subordinate’s ship!?

January 1, 2006 at 4:28 PM  

qThanks Strykeraunt,

That comment explains it.

January 1, 2006 at 6:22 PM  

سکس سکس سکس

الافلام سکسیه‌ العربية الجديدةسکس سکس سکس

الافلام سکسیه‌ العربية الجديدةسکس سکس سکس

الافلام سکسیه‌ العربية الجديدةسکس سکس سکس

الافلام سکسیه‌ العربية الجديدةسکس سکس سکس

الافلام سکسیه‌ العربية الجديدةسکس سکس سکس

الافلام سکسیه‌ العربية الجديدة

February 11, 2006 at 10:01 PM  

hi.... i love my mum.... thid line very nice...

MY-E-mail Id= gold.thangapadian@gmail.com
My Blogspot.com = mthangapandian.blogspot.com

May 7, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home