Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Faking a Pregnancy?

neurotic Iraqi wife

September 02, 2004

Faking a Pregnancy?

One of the comments I had in my last post, on how to get HUBBY back was to feign pregnancy, at first I laughed at it and decided to call HUBBY and see his reaction, but unfortunately my heart couldnt do it, I stammered and told HUBBY that theres something I need to tell him, but when he asked what it was I just couldnt utter the words. Joking about other stuff is fine but pretending to be pregnant isnt, although the idea was appealing but god oh god it just wasnt in me to joke about it...
I felt real bad even thinking of playing it, cuz we had both decided that once we get hitched, we both want to have a family and that there's no point in waiting, but as the dilema goes he aint around.......
So faking something that means so much aint cool.
But what really was good out of that phonecall, was the fact he thought I was hiding something,hehe, and he was sooooooooooo curious to know what it was and kept nagging me to tell him, but I gave him the nuthin answer which in reality means something for him. Then he kept telling me stuff and at the end of the conversation he said so?arent you gonna tell me?lol,I said no, its nothing important, that serves him right, let his mind play games and maybe just maybe he will reconsider and come back.....Who said people cant dream?
posted by neurotic_wife at 7:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home