Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Dear HUBBY

neurotic Iraqi wife

August 31, 2004

Dear HUBBY

To my dearest and one and only HUBBY
 
I am writing this to you, and I know you will never get to see it, but I really am in need of telling you how much I really do Love you. Do you remember when you asked me, why I do love you and I answered you by saying that I will never give you the satisfaction of knowing so your head wont get too big, well here goes, you caught me on a very vulnerable day and I am willing to spill it all out.
I love you HUBBY cuz no matter how loud I shout and scream at you, you stll hug me and kiss me and tell me that you love me.
I love you HUBBY cuz even though the mulookhiya I attempted to cook was so unedible you stll ate it and said I was the best cook ever and you kissed me on my forehead.
I love you HUBBY cuz even though you knew you would end up feeling sick after the HULK rollercoaster You still rode with me and enjoyed it.
I love you HUBBY cuz you got really worried when you saw one of my moles looking strange and tried to get me to see a Dr.
I love you HUBBY cuz you bought me all kinds of coffee when you knew I was arriving and I know very well you had no clue whatsoever in the coffee department since you are a coke drinker.
I love you HUBBY cuz when thunder stroke and you know I have a real phobia from it, you took me in your arms and tried to protect me.
I love you HUBBY cuz I find it real cute that you store all your toiletries in different small plastic bags instead of having one big toiletry bag for all.
I love you HUBBY cuz you tried your uttermost best to feed me so I can gain weight knowing that you hated junk food and Ben & Jerry's icecream.
I love you HUBBY cuz the second I told you I wanted a digital cam, you went and bought me one.
I love you HUBBY cuz you helped me out with cleaning the house when you were really exhausted and knackered.
I love you HUBBY cuz your smile never leaves your face even though at times I can be so unbareable you could kill me.
I love you HUBBY cuz you finally wore the pants I got you knowing that you loathed fancy clothes that are in fashion.
I love you HUBBY cuz you never uttered a word when I told you I was travelling to attend a friend's wedding, actually all you said was, enjoy every second of it darling and have fun.
I love you HUBBY for all your untidiness and scruffiness. I love you with all my heart, If you only knew how much, you would never have left me suffer by myself.
I love you HUBBY for all the silly stories and jokes you tell me when I am in a foul mood.
I actually even love you HUBBY when you tease me and talk about Gina and all the other women.
 
I LOVE YOU HUBBY, I ALWAYS WILL JUST COME BACK.......


Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage than other providers!
posted by neurotic_wife at 2:31 PM

2 Comments:

What a beautiful letter. It brought tears to my eyes.

November 28, 2006 at 1:41 AM  

Hi,

Very cute blog you have posted. I really liked it.May your love last forever.

Best wishes,
www.tradeweblinks.com

January 8, 2007 at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home