Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Getting Better

neurotic Iraqi wife

August 28, 2004

Getting Better

Well, its been a week since I last saw HUBBY, he called me twice today, wowwwwwwww arent I lucky.....but the reason for calling was him to tease me even more about the "women" in the green zone. You see, as I was surfing the net and reading the ever so interesting blogs I came upon this one http://iraqdispatches.blogspot.com

So I had sent the link to HUBBY, bigo mistakoo, cause now he will tease the hell out of me as he did today. Why do we women always fall for that???? In normal neurosis times I would have exploded down the phone and boycott HUBBY for 3 days, but today surprisingly enough I was far more interested in completeing the dream that HUBBY interrupted at 8 in the morning...That reaction sent a shock down his spine and asked me if I was ok? I just said yes go have fun and let me go back to sleep. I think I am getting better at trying to play his game....Am I smart or am I smart?

Let me just say one thing, I was very politically involved about the going ons of my country, as all Iraqis have become, not a single outing you go to you dont end up in an arguement about who is right and who is wrong, but that all changed for me. I only talk politics with people who actually understand the statement "we should agree to disagree" cause in such difficult times there is no black or white, there is no right or wrong.

I am still patriotic, that will never change but at the same time I am very disappointed about the mishappenings especially the Najaf crisis. I really cannot fathom why cant they stop Muqtada and arrest him once and for all. Hasnt enough Iraqi blood been spilt? We have suffered 35 years under that SATANIC regime and now we have little satans popping out from everywhere. I really do not understand what the Americans are doing, nor can I understand what we as Iraqis are doing. Innocent people are dying everyday, children who were yet to see the light under the tunnel had their switches turned off before their time. You see that is why I stopped talking about politics, it depresses me and now I am concentrating on poor HUBBY.

HUBBY once said to me that I had the perfect marriage, cause I have no husband to nag me all the time, I guess what he meant to say was HE had the perfect marriage cause there is no WIFE to nag him and watch his every move.

One last thing, I just read http://iraqblogcount.blogspot.com/ and that really put a smile on my face, a smile that I kinda miss, thanx for making me smile.......
posted by neurotic_wife at 1:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home