Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Impotent Food?

neurotic Iraqi wife

August 26, 2004

Impotent Food?

Apparantely the latest rumour is that the KBR food is injected with anti sex formula or so HUBBY says.... hmm, I wander if its just a ploy of his never ending teasing. You see, I have threatened him many times that I will be Mrs Bobbit if i suspect for one second his thoughts are being unfaithful to me. Yup, his thoughts, even those arent spared by me.

I met a guy yesterday who promised me a job in Iraq, I said great my HUBBY will be pleased NOT!So I go and send a long email to HUBBY telling him to be on guard cause WIFE is comin over, I guess the minute he saw that email he jolted and spilt his coke on the keyboard and rushed out to give me a call and ask some serious questions.

My phone rings early morning and its HUBBY asking whats this job you mentioned, me with my sleepy croaky voice I reply its top secret HUBBY but arent you glad you will see me earlier than we thought?silence then the enivitable question,HUBBY asks where will you sleep?I answer as long as I am in the same country I dont really give a damn...again silence. I told HUBBY I wanna go back to sleep and will talk to him later.Its the first time I go back to sleep with a smile on my face, Im finally gonna win the battle....

I forgot to mention that he actually called me last night to make me listen to some singing and dancing going on in the Green Zone cafe, did it upset me?god yeah, did I show it, god nooooo.

posted by neurotic_wife at 7:03 PM

4 Comments:

hello :)

August 27, 2004 at 7:09 PM  

Finally, A blogger I can relate to. Girlfriend! we have so much to talk about.

August 27, 2004 at 8:50 PM  

Hi Emigre and Ihath, I am glad there is someone out there listening to me apart from poor HUBBY ;-)

August 28, 2004 at 5:30 PM  

God I just realised that someone has put a link when i wrote anti sex food!!how could i remove this link?can someone help?Im trying to edit the blog but that aint working, darn....

August 28, 2004 at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home