Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: AM I SMART OR WA'

neurotic Iraqi wife

August 31, 2004

AM I SMART OR WA'

Oh my god, I did it, I did it, I finally got rid of the virus and believe it or not with noooooooo help. I just sat down and pulled myself together, ran a couple of programs, deleted some weird looking sites and hey prestooooooooo, I can blog like normal people and I do not have annoying pop ups coming into my face every 2 mins, I guess all this comes down to one thing and that is confessing my love to HUBBY,lol. Wont be a habbit I swear...My mood was kinda down, especially after that horrible dream and to top it all off, when I did speak to HUBBY today and told him about it, he said Woooooow, I wish I can go to the moon, if I do get the opportunity I will definitely go for it.....GRRRRRRR.
No more I love you letters from now on, but I did forget to mention one thing and that will be the PS of my letter in my previous post...

PS: I love you HUBBY cuz although you left me for Iraq, you were willing to risk your life, your whole existence just to be with the people and help them get up on their feet, help them build a free loving country devoid of hatred and malice, a country that I love, you love and every single Iraqi loves....May god be with you and protect you and all the innocent Iraqies who just wanna live safely and happily ever after....



posted by neurotic_wife at 7:11 PM

6 Comments:

neurotic_wife,

You are a RIOT, LOL, I laughing so hard I can't type aything, Where did you come from

Madtom

September 1, 2004 at 4:13 AM  

neurotic_wife,

I have added you to my favorites, see ya later.

Madtom - still laughing

September 1, 2004 at 4:29 AM  

hey madtom, if im a RIOT then what are you?lol
about to check your level of sanity by raeding your blog, I hope I wont be disappointed...

September 1, 2004 at 9:20 AM  

I am only a Blogy, not a Bloger. But sanity, no I don't know what that is.

Madtom

September 1, 2004 at 4:40 PM  

madtom, you are mad and im neurotic, so do u have any ideas about helping me getting HUBBY back? and btw whats a bloggy? someone who just reads blogs and leaves comments? I may join ur club soon if I run out of plans to getting hubby back in my arms

September 1, 2004 at 10:40 PM  

neurotic_wife,

No! you are a natural born Blogger, and it would be a waste, but I do have an idea. Just keep blogging and before you know it there will be 100's of bloggy's in you comments each day, then one day HUBBY will read you blog and see all the bloggy's and be so jealous that he will drop whatever he's doing and run home to you and never want to leave you again.

Madtom

September 1, 2004 at 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home