Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: To The Moon???

neurotic Iraqi wife

August 31, 2004

To The Moon???

God, today I woke up with tears in my eyes, literally tears streaming down my cheeks and my heart thumping like hell. I still can remember the dream, if there's anyone out there who knows interpreting dreams maybe you can help...
The dream was basically welcoming HUBBY back from Iraq, and as usual I prepared myslef for all the loving and hugging, when I have no clue who, announces that they need people to go to the moon. And guess who enlists, HUBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I begged and cried and was pulling him towards me, but he had already made his mind, and then for some weird reason, a strange guy pops up holding a bunch of huge and I mean huge yellow dates (which i think in arabic are called barhi) and he said this is what we found on our last trip on the moon....before HUBBY's departure I held his hand so tight and there was this other woman, who apparantely volunteered as well, and she held both of our hands and was crying as well. I woke up with a jolt and till now my heart is aching, for HUBBY left me yet again, and he chose to be on another planet away from me,away from his NEUROTIC WIFE...Even my dreams arent spared and I feel real low and down.
 
Yesterday I spent the whole day trying to figure the virus I had on my computer, I went to a forum and installed everything they asked me to, it took for ages, and still nothing worked. I stayed up till 3am, my back started aching and I just cried my eyes out, I guess its just the accumulation of everything around me, but I would really like to thank Ihath and Bushman for trying to help out, it kinda reminded me that the world still has people who care.


Do you Yahoo!?
Win 1 of 4,000 free domain names from Yahoo! Enter now.
posted by neurotic_wife at 2:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home