Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Treat Them Mean Keep Them Keen (continuation)

neurotic Iraqi wife

August 29, 2004

Treat Them Mean Keep Them Keen (continuation)

Hey cool, Blogging from email worked for me, although I still am not sure about why I cant blog the normal way, in anycase back to my favourate subject HUBBY.....
 
So does treating men mean make them really keen? hmmm, I always wonder about that, in recent years I have analysed almost all the married couples around me, and to the disappointing discovery I reached a conclusion, If you are a mean, heartless, nagging ever so annoying wife the husband actually submits to every single demand and treats you like a queen, but if you are a nice, gentle, patient and ever so obeying, he does not even acknowledge your existence since he will take you for granted...sad but true most of the time...
 
Now HUBBY is neither, HUBBY lives in his own little world with his own small collection of STAR TREK (eeeeewwwwww). And that is why I cannot really suss HUBBY out. However I treat him, he is still nice, I scream my head off, HUBBY just smiles and puts his arms around me and tells me to CHILL OUT, I sulk for bloody 2 whole hours HUBBY just comes to me, gives me a hug and goes to his study to check his email GRRRRRRRRR ...I was reading the other day how the net dismantles marriages and somehow I am thankfull that HUBBY doesnt have a good deal of access to the net in Baghdad, or so he claims....
 
Actually darn, a great idea has just surpassed my ever so busy mind this very moment, I shoulda bought one of those spy cams and inserted it in the wedding ring I forced him to wear...talking of which, when I called HUBBY yesterday I demanded to speak to the person sitting on his left, he asked why I just told him to give the damn phone to whoever it is, a few hustlings and bustlings later an American guy says into my ears "howdy there this is so and so, who are ya?" hmm I managed not to burst out laughing and I said "Hiya im HUBBY'S WIFE". "Oh well helloooooooo there, Im your HUBBY'S room mate" well to cut the BS formalities out I just went to the point and asked the MR " can you do me a favour pls, can you see whats on my HUBBY's left hand?" I think the MR just was bewildered and gave me silence when he finally got his senses back he replied "Oh yeah I can see a wedding band ma'am" "Thanx MR, keep a good eye on HUBBY" I said. HUBBY took the phone back and asked what did I say to MR, I said nuthin. But I am pretty sure the MR dares never to meet me,hahahahhaahhaahah....I am absoluelty certain by now the adjective NEUROTIC is really an understatement...dont you think? 
 
As for HUBBY deciding to leave Iraq, I really think its a shortlived feeling cause HUBBY when asked why cant he live a normal life with his "normal" wife, the answer is always, "I cannot leave Iraq, I cannot leave my people, If you only take one look at them you will feel guilty and you really want to help out" hmmm, why cant he bloody feel guilty when he looks into MY innocent (not really) eyes and help me out of my misery????I know I know, I sound completely selfish but hey Im a newly married gal, if this conversation was taking place 5 years down the line I woulda understand, since maybe by that time, we both couldnt bare to sit with each other in one room, but 3 days, 3 bloody days after getting married, now thats abit wacko...
 


Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages!
posted by neurotic_wife at 11:29 PM

4 Comments:

My fiancé is somehow very similar to your Hubby...What do you think? should I reconsider.
not sure, but I might have to join your club in the future. if so you will need to change your name to neurotic Iraqi wives!!

August 30, 2004 at 11:57 AM  

Dear anon,

You mentioned that your fiance is somehow similar to my HUBBY, and that you might reconsider, OMG, reconsider what?can you be more specific? And besides I myself need help, for I am a neurotic, psychotic, obsessive WIFE

August 30, 2004 at 3:59 PM  

I mean should i marry him or not?

August 30, 2004 at 4:55 PM  

Why wouldnt you marry the poor guy? I tell you, we need more members in the neurotic Iraqi Wives Club,so say I do,hop on board and enjoy the NEUROSIS RIDE (its very similiar to the HULK Roller coaster in Universal studios)

August 30, 2004 at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home