Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: PLAN D

neurotic Iraqi wife

August 30, 2004

PLAN D

Hmmm, as I have mentioned before, my little teeny weeny brain has been working over time in figuring out how to get HUBBY back to his senses and into my arms. I have been planning, scheduling and analysing every miniscule detail that I can rack my brain with, and reached to PLAN D..
Plan A:  was to Try every move and position no matter how painful it is
Verdict: Ended up with major muscle pain and plan failed miserably, must enrol in pilates soon
Plan B: was to Try and cook (or pretend to cook)every yummy food that HUBBY loves
Verdict: HUBBY spent most of the time in the bathroom,lol.
Plan C: was to Get a job in Baghdad
Verdict: Job is still pending..
Plan D: was to Stop calling HUBBY every 2 hours of the day and instead call just once
Verdict: IT BLOODY WORKED (for now that is)
 
I have been extremely occupied with fixing a huge problem that my IE (internet explorer) is having. I have no clue why, but I still cannot post like normal beings and every 2 seconds a pop up jumps into my face and every word I type gets linked to the most annoying search engine from hell, so I found a great excuse not to think or bother HUBBY, that does not mean that my brain cells havent been doing the work....
 
So just an hour ago, my phone rings and its HUBBY asking" Hi, do you still remember me, Im your HUBBY" OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, HUBBY is getting insecure, OH MY DEAR GOD, YES YES YES!!! I pretended to be as "normal" as can be which really in my case I have no clue what "normal" is but hey there's no harm in pretending is there??? And answered HUBBY with " hello, who is this?" LMAO...Then the converstaion steered into the whereabouts of Gina (the cute waitress that had eyes for HUBBY). Apparantely Gina moved to the chinese cafe, and is no longer working in my HUBBY's favourate place, aaaaaah how sad.
So after discussing Gina and her daily new routine shifts, HUBBY asked me why havent I called him all day? hmmm, I LOVE THIS PLAN, I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, not that D was intended to happen, it was a fluke a fluke that was a result of this ever so annoying pop ads and what have you. BUT IT WORKED!!! Yes sirrreeeee.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

posted by neurotic_wife at 7:09 PM

2 Comments:

Dear Neurotic Iraqi Wife,
You have picked up a virus from the internet that attachs itself to your IE and gives you popups and annoying links. You need to get rid of the virus by uninstalling it. Go to (Settings->Control Panel->Add or Remove Programs). See if there is any software there that doesn't belong there that you can uninstall. Otherwise. If you don't see it there then it is a bit harder to get rid of. Try to find a computer savvy friend to help you out.

August 30, 2004 at 7:36 PM  

Ihath suktee oo khaleeha, hanattif my hair and HUBBY will see me bald, grrrrr, its killing me, but I am with talks with this website of spyaware something, hope it works, god its pretty frustrating

August 30, 2004 at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home