Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: The Land of the Savages

neurotic Iraqi wife

June 26, 2014

The Land of the Savages

Its been so long since I've written on this blog. Ever since my dad passed away I stopped watching the news. And ever since my mom passed, I lost my passion for words. I didn't see any point. Everything so dear to me was just gone. Plus I had my boys to focus on. My beautiful beautiful boys. Today though, today I decided to come back. This blog is still going to be about me, my hubby who by the way is still "trying" to rebuild his country and my boys.

Unfortunately Iraq seems to have fallen apart. It's been almost six years since I have left and nothing seemed to have changed except the situation has gone from bad to worse. When will this bloodshed end? And when will Maliki decide that the chair, the chair is no longer his. When? It seems that the chair has become more valuable than the people's lives. More valuable than the Iraqi land. The land that was once known as the land between the two rivers. That same land, has now become the land, the Land of the Savages.
posted by neurotic_wife at 1:07 AM

8 Comments:

Praying. Peace be upon.

June 27, 2014 at 7:58 AM  

My heart goes out to you. I hope god grants peace soon. On July 1rst Maliki and others in the government will be forced to step down, I believe.

June 27, 2014 at 5:28 PM  

But didnt al maliki get the highest no. Of voices???
Didnt the situation all about a spoiled plan to destroy al maliki's rule in iraq??
Didnt al nujaifee, allawi al hakeem al sadr and kurds all stand against him??
And they are all well known for militia, stealing the country, and chaos,???
Why do i see al maliki being praised in many channels who didnt belong to him???

Dudnt barzani capture kirkuk by this time??? Made use of such bad situation he participated to happen??
Why still ksa praise the terrorists out there??? Saying they r thwar???

Its becoz of all of ur failure,u wanna blame one person, while all the situation is under all of politicians control...
Just stop the nonesense.. and try make sense of peace in ur iraq...

July 1, 2014 at 1:01 AM  

Thank you

July 2, 2014 at 5:39 PM  

Scott, these people will never step down. The chair for them is by far more important than their people

July 2, 2014 at 5:40 PM  

Lol anon, I'm sorry but you aren't making any sense. You are right that Maliki got voted another time, you know why? And yes the Kurds took Kirkuk, you know why? If you answer my questions then I will go ahead and have a decent discussion with you...

July 2, 2014 at 5:43 PM  

Hello again dearest Neurotica after some years!!
Suffice it to say in response to the 3 topics "savagry"no empathy"& grab of the chair of position by maliki" are all relevant to thefact that the plan to implement this ensuing chaotic plab has long been in the making decades infact including!!hypocriticaly placing tyrants in position ever since the late 50s in messopotamia just so as to facilitate the implementation of the political science formula namely the strategic grab of oil resources plus entrenching the geo strategic in favour of the interested parties these are the west on theone side & theterirst eran axis of evil on the other funnily enough they secretly agree to devide the loot!!the rest of the attrocities that take place in the name of whatever militia crooks thugs or other gang hoodlums are only part 6 parcel of the enduing confusion that keeps the pot on the boil so as to easilly sneakilly pump all the resources on the quiet whils the land remains in a failed state 6 that is the object of the excercise elections hahaha all done in a sham way so as to have one puppet figure that sits in the so called chair doing the parties bidding!!tbc!!

August 8, 2014 at 9:00 AM  

sorry to say that the sinnister lurking menace scourge of humanity pestulance continues in messopotamia & the surrounding region continues as far as the perz-terirst afgo-eran axis of evil remains sending it,s rat agents infiltrating the lands !!??plus the rest of the thugs all round!!

August 8, 2014 at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home