Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: The Thundery Baghdadi Weather...

neurotic Iraqi wife

October 25, 2008

The Thundery Baghdadi Weather...

The weather in Baghdad reflected my mood today. Apparently it was thundery and very rainy. Exactly how I felt when I first woke up. It infact surprised me when I received emails from five different people telling me all about it. I found myself laughing, for each one of them had a different style in telling me all about the rain and thunder. Some, just hated it, and only one loved it. It was funny, funny to me, and added a little smile to my somewhat moody attitude.

I havent read much news in the past few days. Ok, Im lying, yes I read and watched news on tv and this security deal is bugging the hell out of me. I was also conversing with HUBBY on skype. Looks like Obama will win, he said. What do you think Neurotica? Wow, I was actually impressed he asked my opinion, for in the past few days he has been pretty sick and not really conversive. I wish Obama wins, I typed. I wish he wins and withdraws all the troops by end of the year. HUBBY was shocked at my answer. How come Neurotica? If the US leaves there will be chaos and Iran will jump in. We cant let that happen.

I Lol’ed so much, for Iran is ALREADY in. The government of Iraq is nothing but Iran’s puppet. “Neighbouring countries should respect the sovereignty of Iraq” is ALL BS. I really really want the troops to leave, and Im serious. Ive said it before. And Im repeating it again. I think the max they should stay if any is beginning of next year. That’s the ultimate maximum.

I want chaos to break. YES. I DO. This is the only solution. The only solution to the current Iraqi govt. They are useless, and will continue to be so because even though they say they want the forces to leave, they know it wont happen, and so every night when they go to bed, they're confident that a soft cushion awaits their empty heads. They depend on the forces. I get really angry when I talk about this subject. I get really upset, that such a rich, resourceful country has ended up in such filthy hands. Filthy, corrupt and no loyalty. No loyalty to the earth they are walking on. I want them to suffer.


Yes chaos will break from all directions. Qaeda will come back. Mahdi Militias will restart their hideous murders, awakening members will start their revenge killings on the militias, and the government. WOW. And best of all Iran will just take over. I want to see how the hell will the so called “sovereign” Iraqi govt take control? I really wanna see it.

Youre gonna tell me but it’s the average Iraqi that will become the victim. YES. Unfortunately its always been the average Iraqi. All those who were able to leave, left. And that BS of refugees coming back to their country is just that, BULSHIT!

You know why they’re going back? They are going back Because they ran out of money. Theyre living in the most dire conditions. They have been treated like trash. They have BECOME trash everywhere. Oh where are you from? People ask with a smile. When you say Iraq, they immediately frown and have that distinctive disgusted look on their faces. You know why these people are going back? Theyre going back because they have no other choice. Their bloody govt failed them! They didn’t aid them. And if they did, its peanuts compared to what they could have done. Westerners are more EMPATHETIC than the so called SOVEREIGN GOVERNMENT! GOD!!! It just pisses me off. I swear it does.

Yes, Obama, please win. Win and withdraw the troops. Personally I believe the US is wasting its time. Its time, money and effort. Try and save the fallen economy instead with the money you will be wasting on Iraq. Iraq has enough money. Iraq is rich. Unfortunately the wealth is going into Ammar al Hakeem’s pockets, and his repulsive likes. Do you know that he bought properties here in the Emirates worth millions of dollars? No you don’t know that fact. He spends millions while the children of Iraq die of starvation, cholera, typhoid, abuse, rape and torture. WELL DONE Ammar!!! Lets see what happens to you when the forces leave? I want to see you torn apart, exactly the same way a lion preys on his victim. Is what Im saying vicious? I really hope so.

I hope the security deal wont be signed, and I hope the US will carry out their threats. Its wishful thinking I know.But its good to hope. Its healthy. Right? My mood is just like a candle. A candle flickering with the weather. The Thundery Baghdadi Weather…
posted by neurotic_wife at 11:24 PM

32 Comments:

Yes the American public are watching shadows on the wall of how the 'surge' fixed everything, and Iraq is more or less calm. There is just passing mention of the 'Awakening' having any effect. I think the American public have become apathetic to the war in Iraq, just something happening 'over there'.
Yes, Mr.Bush and crew had no plan for after the initial invasion and now they are dealing with the blow back. Of course they have an exit strategy, they are leaving office soon. The best comedy show is how the same crew is going calling for a meeting on how to fix the economy of the World system. It would of been nice if they would of left the system crash, but instead they have propped up a fail system.
Yes, Obama is going to win the election, Americans have grown some kahonna's and are not falling for the 'fear' that Mr. Bush was able to use to be elected twice.
There will be American's there for a long time, even if just 'advisors', the Iran influence will drive them nuts. Enjoy life Neurotic, and touch the clouds for those who can't, or become a contributor to CNN.

October 26, 2008 at 5:29 AM  

I wish so much, Obama will win!

October 26, 2008 at 6:50 AM  

NEUROTICA LUV, YOU SIMPLY SAID IT & FOR THE RIGHT REASONS ,OBAMA SHALL ONLY SERVE HIS LOT & THOSE WHO THINK THEY SHALL BENEFIT BY SAVING THIER SONS & CHILDREN & RELATIONS FROM CONFLICT AREAS BUT OBAMA IS INTERESTED IN HIS LOT & ORIGINS FIRST &FOREMOST & THAT PRECLUDES YOU & ME !!!!!!!BUT LOL DARLING, AS YOU SAY LET LOOSE & ALL THE BOLLOCKS BREAK OUT IN IRAQ TO SORT OUT THIS STALE ROTTEN STATE OF AFFAIRS OF A PUPPET STOOGE AXIS OF EVIL IRANIEN LOT SITTING IN POSITIONS OF INFLUENCE ROBBING THE NATION ON BEHALF OF IRAN & THEMSELVES!!!!!!ALL THE VERY BEST OF GREETINGS &KINDEST REGARDS CHEERS WWW.BFBS.COM OLAFF:)

October 26, 2008 at 9:19 AM  

You know what Neurotica, until recently, I was against the idea of the American troops pulling out of Iraq cause I wanted the US to pay for their mess. Now I think that the Americans will never "own it". Now, I do agree with you that Americans should go and they should go sooner rather than later. The longer they stay, the stronger the crooks and criminals currently in power will get. I now think it will be the less of two evils on the long run for ordinary Iraqis who will pay the price, again. I hope this time, it won't be in vain, again!
Iran as you said and as everybody in Iraq knows is in control in Iraq whether we like it or not and they won't leave without a fight, a big fight and to be honest, the odds are on their side since they have been preparing for this for quite some time! the days to come are going to be deadly for many innocent Iraqis as we both expect, and as the old Iraqi says:
ما تصفى الا تخبط

October 26, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

NEUROTICA LUV,LEO SAID & I SUPPOSE MANY WOULD AGREE THAT THE AXIS OF IRAN IS THE CULPRITT BEHIND ALL THE MEDDLING IN THE REGION IN GENERAL,,SYRIA LEBANON LYBIA &ALGERIA ,!!!!NOT FOGETTING IRAQ ,MAINLY.AS SUCH ALL SHOULD REALISE THE ILLINTENTIONS OF THE IRANIEN AXIS OF EVIL & BAND TOGETHER TO DEFLECT NOT ONLY IN IRAQ BUT THE REGION IN GENERAL.THE EVILINFLUENCE IS ONLY INTERESTED IN THE DEMISE OF THE PENINSULA TO RETAIN THIER OWN PRIMARY STATUS!!!ALL THE VERY BEST OF GREETINGS &KINDEST REGARDS CHEERS LUV. WWW.BFBS.COM OLAFF:)

October 26, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

NIW, didn't you hear? If Obama is elected he will save to world! I have a feeling many who worship him now, will be protesting against him later. Nobody's perfect and if he wins he will do some good, and he will make mistakes(same goes for both sides). I believe leaving Iraq at this time would be a mistake. Iran has been saber rattling lately and something needs to be done with that sacred cow of a regime."Woke last night to the sound of thunder, how far off I sat and wondered. Started humming a song from 1962, ain't it funny how the night moves"(Bob Seger) I love them thunder and lightning storms. Gets me all fired up! ; ) Solo

October 26, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

The last thing I want to see is the Iraqi people suffer any more. But, you believe it's inevitable, or even necessary, to move the country forward beyond the current situation. Clearly, you know and understand the circumstances, and I don't. But, I sincerely wish there was another way.

With a sad heart,
Bamboo

October 26, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

People die in the deep end not the rain. My Professor reminded me the other day that Chinese planning includes a lifetime. American Planning spans roughly a decade at a time. I also am familiar with Martyrdom. Success kills the people you love. The company fights hand over foot for an opportunity to sacrifice. Anyone in business that can sacrifice their potential is love. All we have left is our vocational studies and our narcissism. Martyrdom is like Capitalism in recess. A martyr's profit on Earth is a Shop in accord with an ethos. Where families and friends can be happy. Capitalism happens when those friends and families exploit one another. The exploitation brings about ideas and problems. We then ascertain which individuals are the most susceptible to the new reality we have created. Who buys the most shoes. What forces make said individual lust for said shoes. I numbly feel the dis-associative that restores Martyrdom defensively is the Republican Candidacy. Defense is very important. Marriage is an example of communication that keeps two people alive. Capitalism can be a secret operation that adds directly into the chamber of a gun. I heard the President of Iran was threatening Jewish people last time he was in New York. I'm glad he's in love. I didn't Marry Capitalism and I guess that's why my Ex got taken away in a police car. Honestly I can tell the future and I ain't no damn Swami. I do think Swami's are funny. I just want to know what jokes I can get away with.

October 27, 2008 at 6:18 AM  

unfortunately like the first anon said America would stay in there for a long time, whether it's Obama or McCain.

I am sick of the useless tepidness myself, and I wish it'd all break loose so we can reach some sort of conclusion.

October 27, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

interesting the different effect rain can have on people, neurotica becomes blood thirsty, saminkie becomes energised enough to clean his house.

October 28, 2008 at 5:34 AM  

Edit_mommies,No offence but*I didn't marry Capitalism and I guess that's why my Ex got taken away in a police car.* Sounds like a bumper sticker one reads on a motor vehicle.

You paint an interesting portrait of your woman,she sounds like a determined woman that speak her mind fluently.Sorry your Ex.Would you care to share any particular problems you have with females, with your collegues here?Now,be gentle.

You sound like the Rock of Gibaltar with a gentle center inside and tender,mercy and care but lots of flavor.Sort of like Lady Godyva chocolate.And to add to that you've spunk and no fear.

Neurotic Iraqi wife,living in Iraq sounds like it's similar to living in a graveyard sort of like residing in Iceland,we ought to get together and compare,lol.
I get the feeling tat you have a gentle calmness about you that I treasure.Am I right?

Do you actually regret the circumstance that lead you to become involved with Iraq and the going on's in that region?It sure sounds like a lot of trouble.I guess what I'm asking is, if it's all been worh it? And for your fighting man too?And would do it all over again?

October 28, 2008 at 5:53 AM  

KB, I don't remember. Have you ever heard of this band called Traffic? Before the Beatles? I have no problem streaming music across the internet. Imagine going to the library and looking for an audio cassette. Saying hello to all the pediophiles.

"Hello, Pediophiles!".

Picking up an old Traffic Cassette to see if you can make the Beatles sound new again. Maybe get a Beatles Cassette case and make it fight the Traffic Cassette case. You can even imagine their is drug residue on the case that gets you high on impact. Like,

*Smash*

"I am so stoned. Let's do it again."

You have the cassette for upto 14 days. The proof is on a printed receipt. Including the most impulsive, cowardly place in the whole world. Expression.

October 29, 2008 at 6:48 AM  

As usual blame Iran. The fear some have of Iranians, you would think they have taken over the entire world already.

November 2, 2008 at 2:08 AM  

The market of the Dubai real estate will recover in 2011 after a fall of the prices this year. It's may be the condition of Low Prices Dubai Property untill 2011.

Even Dubai and Abu Dhabi The Top City for the right now, but in 2009 will be the year of the reduction for Dubai Property, 2010 will be probably a year of stabilization, and in the 2011 we believe that the re-establishment will occur.

May 15, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

Excellent information to many people like to read articles to learn about these issues of great interest.

February 16, 2010 at 7:23 PM  

Thanks for sharing your ideas. I was desperately waiting for such posts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

December 27, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

Hello,
This is really awesome information found here.... thanks for sharing all these kind of information. Thanks and keep posting....

January 25, 2011 at 7:37 AM  

مرحبا هناك ،
لطيفة المحادثة مع بعل.
أود الحديث كثيرا.
يرجى نشر إبقاء المحادثات بينك وبين بعل.
شكرا.

February 8, 2011 at 12:30 PM  

I like when you are writing such type of original stuff..great conversion shared here..really enjoyed to be reading it.
Thanks!!

March 31, 2011 at 7:53 AM  

I want chaos to break. YES. I DO. This is the only solution. The only solution to the current Iraqi govt.

April 16, 2011 at 10:09 AM  

I love rainy weather. It clears your head. When the wind is blowing in your face makes all negative thoughts disappear.

April 26, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

To all mens fashion lovers out there READ my blog on where to buy the clothing at a reasonable price!

Read More!

1. Where to buy tuxedo PART 1

2. Where to buy tuxedo PART 2

June 13, 2011 at 4:41 AM  

Well, yes, people do have different views in life, even with what we think what the weather is, I mean, exactly what you said that they all had different reactions about the thunder and etc. :-)
phentermine 37.5

July 6, 2011 at 10:51 AM  

Thanks for sharing such an interesting post with us. You have made some valuable points which are very useful for all readers

July 25, 2011 at 4:21 PM  

Thank you! I didn't know they picked up on it until I saw your comment.

September 14, 2011 at 7:14 AM  

So, I don't actually suppose this may have success.

November 10, 2011 at 8:22 AM  

this post really very good and effective for me thanks for sharing this nice post

November 30, 2011 at 1:19 AM  

Wow, nice post,there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.Thank you for sharing to us.Please one more post about that..

December 15, 2011 at 3:48 AM  

This is one of the highly informatics and attractive blogs that has not only educated also informed me in a very effective manner.

May 25, 2012 at 9:55 AM  

This one reminds me of the Alladin...

July 2, 2012 at 2:11 PM  

HI,
This is a nice post shared here. Thanks for sharing...

Women Leather Pants

August 10, 2022 at 12:22 AM  

I love the concept of your blog. Nice post...
Men Black Leather Shirts

August 15, 2022 at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home