Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Whooooooooooosh Boooooooooom...

neurotic Iraqi wife

March 29, 2008

Whooooooooooosh Boooooooooom...

I don’t understand the criticism that Maliki is facing because of these operations. Am I the only sane person around? One guy, Ghassan al Attiya said in an interview yesterday that before Maliki started this he should have opened a forum of discussions!!! HUH??? The guy has been talking about disarming the militias for the past 2 years!!! Why is everyone so upset? Whatever agenda Maliki has, I really don’t care, as long as he gets rid of the thugs. And if its only pointed at one group, ie JAM, then be it. One down and hundreds more to go.

My expat coworkers keep asking me what is going on. One even said Sadr’s name as “SAYDER”. If it was normal circumstances I would have corrected him, but I have no nerves left in me. I just tell him to read the news on the net. I guess I don’t have the energy to explain WHY this is happening, nor the conspiracy theories behind it, nor the history of contempt between the factions. One thing which did crack me up was when that same guy said “But isn’t SAYDER a Shiite, and isn’t HAYKIM a Shiite, why are they fighting?” Hmmm, if only he knows…

The uproar with the politicians is unexplainable. People who kill innocent Iraqis DO NOT UNDERSTAND the terms “discussions” or “negotiations”. The only language they understand is that of weapons and force. Their thick illiterate minds do not have the capacity nor the capability of comprehending peaceful talks let alone discussions. Imagine if Maliki, just like that bozo Mashhadani who announced to the whole world yesterday they were meeting at 1500 to discuss the current situation (I still cant figure his stupidity but then again, I shouldn’t be surprised), imagine Maliki coming on national TV to announce that on such and such date we are going to start the operation and we are targeting Mahdi militia in Basrah and all over the country!!! Now how the hell would these operations succeed if the guy comes out with the plan??? Are people idiots? Didn’t this happen awhile back, when a similar thing was announced last year, and all the top aides to Sadr fled to Iran and Syria??? Didn’t “SAYDER” (Yeah the name is growing on me) disappear with his white cloak into oblivion!!! Didn’t the Mahdi army hide their weapons and disappeared amongst the ordinary people??? I mean cmon where is your common sense????

Can someone explain to me why is it that everyone is so upset? Ok I understand that many see it a direct hit to Muti, which should be a good sign even though its with the backing of Hakeem. But isn’t it better to get rid of these militias once and for all? Why the uproar? This should have happened a long time ago. It should include all Militias be it Badr, JAM, all the other weird names and all Al Qaeda, basically everyone and anyone who is killing innocent Iraqis. How come people didn’t come out on the streets of Baghdad denouncing F* Bin Laden when he announced last week that Iraq is just his battle ground to pave the way to Palestine??? Why weren’t people holding up banners saying no no Bin Ladin??? Ha? Why? As I said, Iraqis will always be ahl al Shiqaq wal Nifaq (people of factionalism and hypocrisy). And that just disgusts me!!!

I heard the whooshing sounds again this morning. Now everytime lockdown is announced I just cover my ears. I don’t wanna hear it. I don’t wanna know. Im kinda challenging myself to see how long I can hold on for. My R&R is in a few weeks. Will I be able to stand these whooshing sounds? I dont mind the booms, but the whooshing just unnerves me. Maybe I should invest in a sound proof headset. Yeah, I think that’s what I will be doing. Oh and hey, I actually did manage to shave my legs last night AND take a shower as well, woooohoooo. Unfortunately I opted for a shave rather than using my epilator. Again, I didn’t wanna be caught in some compromising position. Usually I take ages in the shower, but hell yesterday, I broke the record. Instead of the half hour to fortyfive minutes, I was done in 15!!!

Well I better get back to work. If I can concentrate that is without having the lockdown echoing in my darn ears. Oh and hey, if you guys are having your morning coffee while reading this, then remember me, cuz Ive had five already and its only 11am. None of the Iraqis are here because of the curfew ofcourse. But some who live in Karrada and Salhiya did manage to get in. Theyre saying things are BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD outside.

Alright, that’s it for the time being. I hope I will have some sanity left in me by the end of the day. Im not sure whats worse, getting used to these whooshing sounds or having to wear the darn PPE. Ughhhhh. Whoooooooooooooooosh Booooooooooom...


Does this druggie look like someone
who understands negotiations?To me

He looks like the devil himself
Photobucket

Footnote: I was going through my morning reading rounds and I enjoyed these by Nibras Kazimi, check them out. Article 1, Artcile 2 and tell me what you think
posted by neurotic_wife at 11:03 AM

16 Comments:

Yep, al Sayder and his Muddy militias are gettin' the tar beat out of 'em and it's about time. Mahdi or AQ there's not much difference, they're both cut from the same bloody cloth. I was reading a few minutes ago that Sadr was calling for an end to the violence (he's realizing life could get very short for him, or maybe he's having difficulty finding time to shave his legs too :). The militias aren't going to pay him any attention at this point. He fueled the fire and now he's about to be burned by it. Should you need to take up arms to protect your Right to Bare legs, I will support you fully! Have a quiet day, Solo

March 29, 2008 at 3:14 PM  

Is this Devil the Prime Minister of Choosing what Puffy Snacks your People should Eat?

March 29, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

I think Maliki & the U.S. is just going to end up looking weaker by it's crack down. For some reason the Vietnam ideology has stuck in the U.S. military and political minds. Already Maliki has started to bend backwards, now offering money for weapons. It would be very surprising from a Western view that the Iraqi army or the U.S. will continue this 'operation' until Sadr or his 'goons' are eliminated. Sorry, but the U.S. leadership is kinda dazed and confused.

March 29, 2008 at 7:15 PM  

Great post, Neurotica! First thing I heard when I got back from vacation was that the green zone was under heavy attack and under a lockdown, and I was thinking of you. Glad to hear you are OK and keeping your spirits up :)

You drink a lot of coffee! Almost as much as me!

Whitehawk,

For some reason the Vietnam ideology has stuck in the U.S. military and political minds.

I disagree. Even when I was in the Marines back in the 1980s, infantrymen were trained NOT to do things the way they were done in Vietnam. And most of our senior NCOs and mid level officers were Vietnam vets. Whatever mistakes are being made in Iraq, I'm certain they aren't the same ones that were made in Vietnam. The only thing I will agree with you on is that military efforts always turn to shit when the politicians get directly involved.

March 29, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

al Hakim looks like the devil to me

March 29, 2008 at 11:34 PM  

You are based in GZ fort and thats why you posting whatever nonsense comments.
Its now 1840 days and with thousands of fighter jet air missions to drop off 500 lbs of bombs and hellfire missiles , both United Shatanic States of Terror, United Kingdom of Hate i/c Coalition cover failed to crush voice of oppressed people.

Why you forget it was JAM , thru whose support Maliki established this rule.

Why coaward imrisoned puppet regime alongwith their devil sponsors chosed to hit JAM, when they were already on ceasefire. Don't you guys want to see a peaceful Iraq.

How long will you survived on Iraq's looted dollars, a day you all have to be hanged like SADDAMN and others need to be taken out of sewage manholes of GZ.

Why not drop a nuclear bomb on every southern city and drill a hole and bury all those who voted for devil dictated burning baghdad and burning basra, baquba democracy.

Those who will survive these airmissions will be standing and casting vote and that will make your job easier to build your palaces along Rafidyan coasts on top of Shi`ite's mass graves.

GOD will keep you deaf, blind and dumb until you will continue favoring Shatanic monster agenda.

March 30, 2008 at 1:20 AM  

SOLO MATE YOU SAID IT; & BESIDES THERE ARE THE REST TO BE DEALT A BLOW ASWELL & AS USAMA SAID; ALL OFFICIAL STOOGES PUPPETS COLLABORATERS OF THEAXISOFEVILIRAN ;AS HAVE ALREADY MENTIONED IN MY COMMENT A COUPLE OF BLOGS BACK IN RESPONSE TO USAMA AT SOME POINT OUR ALLIED NATION -FORCES SHALL REALISE THAT THERE ARE MORE MMMMMMMUUUUUUUTTTTIIIS UNDER DIFFERENT GUISES & CLAD IN DIFFERENT PARTY THUG MILITIA ROBES ;ALSO IN THE BLOODY EVILIRANIEN GAME AS MENTIONED A COUPLE OF BLOGS BACK;& IF IRAQ IS TO BE ANYTHING NEAR DECENT & IN STEP WITH THE REST OF THE PENINNSULA ;TO DEVELOP LIKE THE ARABIAN-GULF -ABUDHABI-DUBAI;IT HAS TO SEE IT´S WAY CLEAR TO SUPPORTING & STANDING BY THE REST OF THE SANE REGION INSTEAD OF THE EVIL TO THIER EASTERN BORDERS & SO UNTIL ALL OF THESE SO CALLED OFFICIAL- HYPPOCRITES-ARE HOOVERED DUSTED & CLEARED FROM THE SCENE ;THERE SHAN´T BE A RESPITE TO TACKLING THE AXIS OF EVIL THAT THEY SUPPORT AS I ALREADY MENTIONED A COUPLE OF BLOGS BACK IN RESPONSE TO OUR MATE USAMA. USAMA & SOLO ;BOTH YOUR VIEWS ARE VERY WELL BALANCED & IT´S DELIGHTFUL READING YOUR EXPLANATION OF THE SITATION & YOUR INSIGHT. NEUROTICA LUV ALTHOUGH I LOVE WOMEN´S SOFT SENSUAL HAIR ;IT IS GOOD READING THAT YOU BETTER HAVING SHAVED YOUR LEGS?ALBEIT THE HAIR COMES BACKOUT RATHER SPIKEY?! YES I LSO LOVE SPENDING45 MINS. BATHING HHHHHMMMMM;ALL THE BEST DARLING & MAY ALLL BBBBOOOOOOOMMMS & OOOOOOOOSSSSSHES SPELL THE DEMISE OF THESE FACTIONS & FREE IRAQ FROM THE GRIP OF THE AXIS OF EVIL VINDICTIVE SINNISTER LOT; CHEERS MATEYS WWW.bfbs.com yours OLAFF

March 30, 2008 at 7:23 AM  

2oooopsMEANT " THAT YOU FEEEEEEL BETTER HAVING SHAVED YOUR LEGS:)

March 30, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

Solo, well the news now, "Sayder" has retrieved on that decision, especially when Maliki refused negotiations....Lets see whats gonna happen now

Whitehawk, I hate Bush with a vengeance!!!He already said this is victory, just like he did in May of 03 when he announced victory of the war...Ughhh

PG, wow, thanks for remembering me...Not sure if this post is great but there are alot of questions not answered

dancewater, I totally agree. They both do...I cannot stand them or their ideoligies if they have any

Thaqlain, I can see your anger. But jawabnee on this question, was Basrah really peaceful???I know people who live there and even with the Sadr truce, they were getting bombed, killed, kidnapped and women raped by Mahdi militia. I like you know that Maliki is just a puppet, BUT, for now, I think he is doing the right thing, even if its for all the wrong reasons. But seriously answer me, was Basrah peaceful, because I know it wasnt before all this started. If you wanna see a peaceful Iraq like you say you do, then you should be glad that we r getting rid of thugs.

Olaff, forget axis, its now more like an island of evil surrounding us...Everyone is evil...

March 30, 2008 at 7:39 AM  

I think you look like the real devil, cause the devil always comes in a deceiving enticing image not a stern hardfaced one that muqtada has. He ROCKS!!!

March 30, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

NIW,

So glad to read your posts despite all hell breaking loose...again. This not only provides interesting reading for me, but also lets me know you're ok. It's a two-for-one deal for me :)

That pic of Sadr just made me laugh. He looks so...so goofy. It looks like one of those gangster wannabe poses.

Once on a deployment to Kuwait some years ago, I was within 3 days of going home. As I was in the shower washing my hair, I was thinking, "cool, I've never been caught in the shower when the bunker alarm sounded." I had been there for nearly four months and hadn't been caught in the shower...until this moment. Then the siren began to sound. I rinsed out the shampoo, threw on my clothes (I'm still wet mind you), and ran in my flip flops to the nearest bunker. By the time I got there, my wet feet had caked-on mud up to my ankles and I realized I threw my clothes on so fast I left my bra and undies in the shower room. So here I am, sitting in a bunker feeling very, um uncomfortable and trying to hide my wet T-shirt contest look. Jeeze, I must of looked like a drowned rat...a drowned muddy rat!

Always,
Melanie

PS: Hey OLAFF, thanks for the words a couple of posts ago :)

March 30, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

Hello NIW,

Allah Yisa3dich and protects every one who works there...
My prayers and thoughts are with you

March 30, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

Neurotic, I agree with you somehow. Basra situation has went to volatile being oil economic capital, its not Mahdi`iuon alone but several other players are there, too i/c Royal British.

Situation is more chaotic if criminals will not see justice from a legitimate government. As long as they have sense of some1 want to rule on backing of aggressors power,they will have sense of ooppression and a proper reason to establish jungle role.

Moreover which nation on this globe has been chased by gunship helicopters, fightern jets dropping 500 lbs precision guided bombs and hellfire missilies?

I have seen a video an sniper/fighter is being chased a helicopter and later they fired hellfire missile in a parking lot+ some other homes being levelled by fighter planes?

Is that balance of power when superpower airforce fighters chasing couples of snipers from air. Where is coward army , why not they still fight a ground war ? How long they will continue passing lavish life and waiting inside GZ and other bases?

Why they failed to come inside cities 1700 days of invasion/ Whose commanders have sprinkled fuel by not controlling ground violence and kept looking burning cities and eating DFAC foods from Kuwait, Saudia? Who control these commanders?

As long as their is injustice and lawlessness in the society, criminals will hide behind these slogans/movements and occupation regime will use it as a excuse to justify their illegimate killings and air missions.

I don't know you can see faces and understand cries of atkeast 400 mothers in just 4 days of violence!

March 30, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

NEUROICA LUV;YOU´RE RIGHT THE AXIS OF EVIL COMES FROM ALL AROUND IN MORE FORMS THAN ONE; & TAKE; BUT THE EXAMPLE ;OF SYRIA & FACTIONSIN LEBANON & MANY SUCH SLEAZE TYPES THAT ARE TO BE FOUND IN EVERY NOOK & CRANNY & YES; SURROUND YOUR AREA BUT HONESTLY LUV IT´S YOU ;SOLO ;USAMA & LIKEMINDED PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO STAND UP TO THAT EVIL SINNISTER VINDCTIVE LOT;MAY THE HEAVENS SMILE UPON YOU & LEAD YOU TO PEACEFUL THRIVING IRAQ ;RID OF THE EVIL. MANDY DARLING NOT AT ALL A COUPLE OF POSTS BACK MY MESSAGE HAD EXACTLY IN THE SAME VAIN I.E. BEING RID OF THE AXIS OF EVIL NAMELY IRAN & IT´S COLLABORATING RATS;ALL THE BEST MATEYS OH & MEL LUV I :) BROADLY AS I IMAGINE YOU SCARPERING MUDDY FLIP FLOPS & ALL MATE ??;BUT BET YOU LOOKED CUDDLYCUTE IN YOUR T.SHIRT:)HHHHMMMMMMMMMMM;ALL THE BEST MATEYS WWW.bfbs.com YOURS AS ALWAYS OLAFF

March 31, 2008 at 4:00 AM  

Not sure if this post is great but there are alot of questions not answered

It's a great post, because you let us know what is going on and you let us know how you really feel about it all :)

March 31, 2008 at 4:06 AM  

ooooooopsMANDY LUV JUST MEANT SAYING NOT AT ALL ;SHALL COMPLY ANYTIME YOU LIKE ;IN EXPLAINING THE TOPIC I.E."COUPLE OF POSTS BACK" BEING RID OF THE AXIS OF EVIL . ALL THE BEST DARLINGS

March 31, 2008 at 4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home