Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Five Gruesome Cyclonic Years...

neurotic Iraqi wife

March 19, 2008

Five Gruesome Cyclonic Years...

Ever since my trip ten days ago and the news is filled with bombings there, and bombings here. 80 killed there, and 20 killed here. I feel as if I have jinxed my Baghdad for it to got sucked back again into the tornado of violence. The euphoria of seeing the outside soon evaporated especially when M came twice to me to inform me that the bombing in Al Mansour was in the exact spot we were in, and then the bombing in Tahrir square was also the same spot we were in. His face looked ashen while telling me this. Its as if we survived yet we weren’t even there those days in the first place.

M’s worried face surprised me. For he always told me that its safe. He always told me that the news exaggerates what goes on. But that particular look in his eyes was that of someone in shock, in despair. After he left me, I kept thinking about what he said and the worried tone in his voice. M was always my Richter scale of the outside. So if HE is worried, then WE should get worried too. Its strange cuz after my outing I had decided not to watch news nor read anything on the net, I wanted the good feeling to stay with me for the longest time. But that didn’t last. Every TV channel I was flipping showed news of explosions and killings. Heart wrenching scenes of women in black abbayas mourning the loss of their loved ones while standing in pools of blood. Why, I kept asking myself. WHY? Then it hit me.

After five years, five struggling years, the situation never got better. It really never did. Only thing changed is the people. Yes the Iraqi people started adapting to the current way of life. The bombings, the killings, the kidnappings became a way of life. A normalcy in abnormal circumstances. And that’s the aftermath of five long years of an ineffective battle of winning the hearts and minds. For it is a battle. A battle that has been ever lost.

The bright orange fireworks that invaded the Baghdadi skies in March 2003, was by far the beginning of the end. Just like 9-11, everyone knows where they were at that particular moment. I was in London at the time, stuck to the TV watching in disbelief as my country was being torn apart. I also remember a particular conversation I had with a relative of mine just before war was announced. During that period of time Iraqi Londoners were split in 2 groups. Those with the war and ofcourse those against. In every function I used to attend, whether it was a friend’s birthday, a casual gathering, an engagement, you name it, every Iraqi suddenly became THE KNOW IT ALL politician.

Debates would go on to the early hours of the morning. But to no avail, everyone stuck to their views. It went so far that in some cases, good friends stopped talking to each other, literally. Those pro war; Saddam killed millions, whats another million die for freedom!!!! Those against war; Saddam killed millions, not a single life should be killed for the name of freedom!!! And so on. Oh and ofcourse not forgetting the name calling that started thereafter. You are against the war, then youre a saddamist. Youre with the war then youre a traitor. It really was a no win situation. Oh but there was another group, My Group. The No War No Saddam Group…That didn’t get us anywhere did it?

I was out for dinner with my relatives, in the Mango Tree to be precise. One of the hippest Thai places at the time. Munching through my starters and enjoying the young atmosphere around me, Ali said, we heard you were taking part in the anti war demonstration today. I felt a piece of that butterfly prawn go down the wrong pipe and the coughing bout started. After gulping down some of my three berries juice, I was able to regain my composure and said in a matter of factly manner, yes Ali, I was there. Infact, I was leading a group with my slogans. Why do you ask? Are you a saddamist Neurotica? Cuz if you are against the war, then you sympathize with Saddam and his rule, he said. I smiled, for Ali knows who exactly is my family, and what our views are. Ali, don’t be lame, don’t start that stupid argument. No Im not a saddamist and you know that extremely well, Im an Iraqi, an Iraqi humanist. Is that wrong? Is that a crime? Is that a sin?

No Neurotica, you are wrong. War has to take place. We have to get rid of the scum. We have to free the Iraqi people. I can feel the conversation going sour, sour just like the red plum sauce Im dipping my prawns in. Who is WE Ali? WHO IS WE??? Reason you want this war because you were promised some kinda position. But no Ali, NO. It doesn’t work this way. Iraqis suffered under Saddam, millions died. You want more to die? You want more to suffer?

In the name of freedom, YES. He said. If people need to die to give the rest freedom, YES. They will die for a good cause, he continued. Tears started welling in my eyes. I couldn’t believe how can someone be so inhumane. And if Ali is reading this, he will remember this conversation very well. I was utterly shocked. I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to throw up all the prawns and the rice crackers. Then his wife with her fake smile, asked coldly, what do you wanna have for your main course. Do you want Pad Thai or the Stir Fry Prawns? I couldn’t believe it, I couldn’t F* Believe it.

Here we were talking about war and deaths, and she is asking me about the damn main course. I shot her one of my killer looks and said, No Thanx L, Im gonna leave very shortly. Im not feeling too well. Aaaaah poor thing, you shouldn’t go to these rallies, she said. You never know what youre gonna catch. By then, I could feel my forehead veins bulging out. If they weren’t my relatives, I would have definitely thrown the green papaya salad on their faces and walked off. But here, I had to exercise a lot and I mean a lot of PATIENCE. Ali was trying to convince me that war is good. I on the other hand was telling him, Yes I wanna get rid of Saddam but surely there is another way to do that. When I said that many people were gonna die, he used the “smart bomb” excuse. No not many will, they came up with the latest technology. The smart bomb he said. Smart my ass!!!

After a few minutes, I grabbed my coat and got up, thanx for dinner, I said, but I have to leave. Im tired and I need to sleep. L caught my hand, No we will drop you off. No L, I will catch a cab, my house is close. No no really we will drop you. I sat back, for I didn’t want to make a scene. But I was fuming. Fuming inside. I couldnt wait to go back home. That day, the 15th of Feb 2003 was the last day I ever saw them again. I was angry at them, angry at the way of their thinking. Angry how Iraqis can think this way about other Iraqis. And when Saddam’s statue was dragged down, L was the first person to call me. I was crying. I was in shock. She was jubilating. She was having a party. No L, thanks, you guys can have your party, but this aint the end you know. This is definitely not the end.

So No Im not gonna ask if it was worth it, nor am I gonna question the whole war saga and the WMD’s that were never found, nor the unfounded relationship between AQ and Saddam. For there is no point. No point in discussing things that happened already. Im just gonna say this to Ali and all the likes of Ali, especially Bush and rumsfield. I hope and pray to god that you will find forgiveness from all the women that got widowed. Forgiveness from all the children that got orphaned. Forgiveness from every Iraqi that suffered. Not only Iraqis, but all the soldiers that died. Died due to your selfishness. Its one thing to want freedom for Iraqis, its another thing to want people to die in the name of the so called freedom. Saddam was evil, But I never imagined that there were people as evil as he was. I guess I was wrong!

Am I being biased and unreasonable? Yes, Maybe. But all is not lost. For I have seen smiles, and I have seen signs of life in my outing. I no longer will complain. Things will change. Maybe not during my life time. But it will. Five years is nothing. Ten years is nothing. It will take years upon years to get rid of the cancerous cells, and remember cancer can only get cured in stages. Long painful stages.
Right now though, I can only hope that maybe my kids, yes my future kids will find a better Iraq, a better Baghdad thirty years from now. Rivers filled with fresh fish instead of corpses. Streets filled with lively green palm trees instead of pools of red blood. And most importantly, houses filled with real love instead of fear. I can dream cant I? I can hope cant I? For without Hope, there is no Life. A year, two, three have passed. Four and five years too. Five Gruesome Cyclonic Years...
posted by neurotic_wife at 6:46 AM

28 Comments:

NEUROTICA; LUV; YOU ARE RIGHT OFCOURSE & THE ENTHUSED PEOPLE WHO ALMOST MADE YOU THROW UP 5 YEARS AGO ARE JUST THE SHORT SIGHTED & IDIOTIC NON INTELLECT BLINCKERED CHARACTERS THAT STRAY AROUND THE GLOBE SMELLING & SNIFFING OPPORTUNITIES THAT MAY LINE THIER POCKETS WITH CASH; LIKE HYEENAS SMELLING A DECOMPOSING CORPSE !!!AS YOU SAY THE GRUESOME YEARS & AFTERSHOCKS MAY GO ON BUT IF SOME MEASURE IS TAKEN TO ERRADICATE THE SOURCE AXIS OF EVIL CULPRITTS SINNISTER IRANIEN VINDICTIVE THUG-LOT SCOURGE OF THE REGION & THIER MMMUUUTTTIE & MILITIA ;IF THAT DISEASE IS DEALT THE GUILLEUTINE & OR THE CHOP SIMPLY AXED OFF ;THEN THERE IS A CHANCE THAT YOU MAY LIVE TO EXPERIENCE THE STABILITY & START OF PEACE IN IRAQ & THE REGION SIMPLY STAND UP WITH AS MANY LOVELY PEOPLE AS YOURSELF DARLING & COUNTERACT THE EVIL ;ALL THE VERY BEST & MANY OF THE KINDEST REGARDS WWW.bfbs.com" CHEERS OLAFF WE´RE WITH YOU LUV

March 19, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

As you were saying:

"Right now though, I can only hope that maybe my kids, yes my future kids will find a better Iraq, a better Baghdad thirty years from now. Rivers filled with fresh fish instead of corpses. Streets filled with lively green palm trees instead of pools of red blood. And most importantly, houses filled with real love instead of fear. I can dream cant I? I can hope cant I?"


This ad represent the dream of all good Iraqis like you. It never fails to bring a tear to my eyes everytime I see it.


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3YPSq79klpg&feature=related


Keep well

March 19, 2008 at 8:03 AM  

Hello NIW,

What a great post!!!

You know what? There were a lot of Ali's in and outside of Iraq back at that time in 2003...lots of them believed the lie which stated that Saddam had Mustard gas and Nerves gas and so on, we heard about the same bullshit about the smart bomb, if they would use it it will be for the Republican gurads only to put them to temporary sleep and the invasion takes away!! that is what we heard, but never seen!! What a Bullshity lie...

7asbi allah wa ni3ma alwakeel...

God bless you


Marsho

March 19, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

One of your best posts so far!

March 19, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

Very well said Neurotica. Believe me, you have not jinxed out lovely Baghdad. It has been jinxed for a long tine now, before the American invasion and maybe even before Saddam and his gang took over.
How long will it last? that is the questions.

March 19, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

Hello

The Western news really doesn't mention the bombings that much anymore. The 'surge' is working, life is getting better for Iraqi's and Iraq.
Maybe you should watch Western news, then you will 'know' everything is getting better/sarcasm.
I can see some who post here, believe their T.V., more than those on the ground.

March 19, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

You know NIW, as some who was for the invasion, I'm often asked "Would you have been for it if you known what you know now."
Well, I'm curious about something myself: If you knew for a fact that no invasion would mean that Saddam and his sons would rule Iraq in the same way for the next 50 years, would you have been against the invasion?

March 19, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

A (11:09:55 AM): today is boring already

r (11:10:36 AM): then program your brain ahead of time not to make
useless product

A (11:10:45 AM): ?

A (11:28:27 AM): wednesday. rain. lame. dogshit.

r (11:29:08 AM): you hate your dog

A (11:29:15 AM): no

r (11:29:29 AM): I'm not your dog?

r (11:29:37 AM): is this a cry for help?

r (11:29:45 AM): wash your dog

r (11:29:49 AM): clean your room

A (11:29:50 AM): wash your balls

r (11:30:05 AM): I don't have a masturbation ethics

r (11:30:20 AM): goal oriented hahahaha

r (11:30:32 AM): I'm reading about war and violence

r (11:30:44 AM): do you like violence?

A (11:30:57 AM): yes

r (11:31:06 AM): http://neurotic-iraqi-wife.blogspot.com/

r (11:31:13 AM): everything is murder

r (11:31:18 AM): in iraqw

r (11:34:21 AM): war is woken up this site is an advertisement for war in disguise

r (11:34:31 AM): the plan is to sell war

r (11:34:39 AM): from the liberal perspective

r (11:35:13 AM): the groundwork for this exploitation has been taking place for about 20 years

r (11:35:52 AM): Iraq is a practice in planned conflict and violence with sustainable population intelligent enough in which to document and entertain us with the dying and bereaved

r (11:36:04 AM): a transition for lost island

r (11:36:12 AM): a new dead tomorrow

r (11:37:33 AM): this is the market of counterfeit blessing

r (11:38:51 AM): Big Oil succeeded in outmoding culture and creating corporate national number one with steroid enhanced hormonal antibodies in compromise for deatailed sell out of the old race of humans

r (11:39:15 AM): *detailed

r (11:41:57 AM): playing dumb means you ignore a simple step by step planning iniative for evolutionary goal

r (11:42:08 AM): *initiative

A (11:48:58 AM): BALDERDASH

r (11:49:13 AM): yeah balderdash has a history

r (11:50:05 AM): chemically mapping the human brain would stop suffering for quite a few people on this planet

r (11:50:40 AM): cure the psychopath and heal the little girl the psychopath shot in the head

r (11:51:24 AM): or we can just balderdash them into life long suffering for ignorant white people

r (11:51:33 AM): ever hear of planning

A (11:51:43 AM): planning what?

r (11:51:48 AM): ever hear of nigger rich, living pay check to paycheck

A (11:51:51 AM): the weekdays suck assholes to the max

A (11:51:55 AM): yes

r (11:52:03 AM): totally poochie, totally

r (11:53:10 AM): weekdays are fiction

A (11:54:18 AM): weekdays suck

A (11:54:21 AM): weekends end too fast

r (11:54:28 AM): brain abortion elite

A (11:54:30 AM): i need a gin and a giant bullet for my face

r (11:54:38 AM): you're a liar

A (11:54:43 AM): so are you

r (11:54:52 AM): I'm not lying

A (11:54:57 AM): so am i

r (11:56:31 AM): ever play the viseo game portal?

r (11:56:36 AM): *video

A (11:56:42 AM): no

r (11:56:46 AM): I think I'm playing when I don't even know it

r (11:57:01 AM): you need help

r (11:57:10 AM): you're a murderer

A (11:57:33 AM): we need to replace sunoco with wawa

r (11:57:35 AM): M has a closet she denys exists

r (11:57:56 AM): corporations make people now-a-days

r (11:58:27 AM): multi national aesthetically straight queer people

r (11:58:56 AM): completely mastered perfect work force

r (11:59:55 AM): they don't even go to work they live inside their minds encrypted so as not to react like normal people

r (12:00:14 PM): they claim they are on the crest of industry wave form

r (12:00:33 PM): up and up people making more dead people

r (12:01:16 PM): while ignoring the consequence of their lucid memory world they conduct their business through

March 19, 2008 at 6:27 PM  

great post neurotica, thanks. personally i was against the war as well, but at the same time i thought that it could bring some good things to iraq. the question is that i assumed that the bush team had made some kind of deal with the iraqi security forces, and i think that your pro-war friends made the same assumption at the time. i never could consider the possibility that the stupid idiots would just invade and expect that all iraqis would welcome them, specially in a country that is one of the greatest oil producers.
but i have a guess about why they did such stupidity. i think they were blinded by the greed. if they had iraqi allies they would have to split the oil revenues. so they decided to get all the oil but have no friends.

March 19, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

I protested against the invasion. I cried and cried and cried the night bush went on national television to announce 'shock and awe'. I've cried many times since...

"No End In Sight". Fantastic documentary. Utterly shocking documentary. There was a moment when the war could have been won, right there in the beginning. That moment came right before the commanders disbanded the Iraqi Guard and allowed mass looting. From what I can see, those two criminal decisions lost the war. And I dare say the people at the top knew better, but decided to let Iraqis historical culture be looted, and put the Iraqi Guardsmen out of jobs ON PURPOSE.

March 19, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

Damn, I guess we shoulda stuck it out with Saddam & Sons.

I must admit that I was happy too when Saddam's statue came down. I was happy to see Bush say on TV that Saddam & Sons had 48 hours to leave Iraq. I knew that would piss off a lot of people, but it made me feel good, like he was the only one to stand up for oppressed Iraqis.

Like you, my brother was also against the invasion. He and I had a heated discussion about it one night, but I still talk to him, and we still love each other. What's done is done. Iraqis need to move on.

March 19, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

I just wonder what's going to happen if the Libs win in the Presidential race and all the troops are pulled out. Solo

March 20, 2008 at 2:27 AM  

SOLO NO NEED TO PONDER THE THOUGHT THERE´D BE A VACUUME THAT´S ALREADY BEEN CONTEMPLATED & PLANNED AS TO WHO WOULD STEP IN; NAMELY ALL THE PROXY ALLIES FROM THE SOUTH S.A. & ALL ROUND WEST & NORTH & OTHERS BEYOND SHALL HOP INTO THE FREY ;AN IMPLOSION OF SORTS SHALL TAKE PLACE & SPILL INTO THE REGION IN ALL FORMS & FASHIONS??!!IT IS A SCENARIO THAT HAS BEEN ENACTED PLANNED & WAITING IN THE WINGS THAT SHALL NOT GIVE THE AXIS OF EVIL A RESPITE OF ANY SORTS & CAUSE THEM MORE PROBLEMS THAN THEY COULD EVER DREAM OF THE MILITIA THUGS OF THE MMMUUUTIII AXIS OF EVILIRANIEN SHALL HAVE AN ASSORTMENT OF INTERESTED PARTIES RALLYING IN VARYING MEASURES TO GIVE THEM"WHAT FOR" ALL THE BEST SOLO MATE

March 20, 2008 at 3:45 AM  

Ok let me start with CMAR. I have always been against Saddam and his rule. ALways. And I know that his rule was coming to an end. Let me say this. When I was in London, I had the opportunity to know some of the opposition groups that was headed by Chalabi, and I dont care what many people say abt that man, I, really like him. I have read minutes of meeting where the DOS was present, Chalabi asked for more funding for weapons to start the war without any american involvement. DOS refused that completely. No they said, we will not do that. Chalabi had a plan to overthrow Saddam from the North. He had many informants on the ground. Would it have worked, I dunno, but it definitely wouldnt have had the same effect it has now. So I ask YOU would you still advocate for war, knowing what you know today???

Edit Mommies, I kinda enjoyed that. Seriously you have to start a book, altho most of the time, I dont really understand what youre writing, but still there may be ppl out there who do.

Solo, if an immediate troop withdrawal happens, I dont want to be alive to see the aftermath.

No IM, I didnt mean it that way. Removing Saddam was inevitable and a great thing. Bes with every move you should have a plan, a GOOD plan. Do you see any traces of good planning here???

Anon, where can I see, no end in sight???

Tib,Im not gonna lie and say good things arent happening. It is but in very tiny minute doses. Thats why I said that it will take longer than 5 or 10 yrs.All that is needed right now is unity. And thats something I cant foresee. Everyone wants to be boss and everyone wants to have the piece of that cake!!!

BlogIraqi, 7aaaaaaaaaaail!!!It will take a long long time for things to settle. You know what we need? We need a wand, just wave it so the "I" can be deleted from all the bog shot's memory

MM, everyone lied. I just wanna know one person who didnt!!!

March 20, 2008 at 6:47 AM  

Necrotic Iraqi Wife,

I watched "No End In Sight" on Netflix's 'Watch Instantly' settings. I'm assuming you don't have Netflix capabilities in the Green Zone...

"No End In Sight" has interviews with the top level officials who not only were caught up, but also commanded this war. It's NOT about if Iraq should have been invaded or not. There's absolutely no mention of any of that. The film is about chronicling the actual realities that took place after the fall of Saddam. It has won many awards.

***OK - Necrotic Iraqi Wife, I've found it on Google video, here's the link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6182969183854471645

I hope that works for you. If not, well it may be you political geography or your censors or whatever... Let me know in the comments. I will be more than willing to search around for you because this is a documentary YOU MUST SEE!

March 20, 2008 at 8:32 AM  

If you can't access No End In Sight, than communicate to your family in Dubai to be on the look out for it.

March 20, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

Anon, IT WORKED YAAAAAAAAAY. Im watching it at work. It just started...Will tell u when I finish watching it..Its almost 2 hours!!!

March 20, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

Edit Mommies, I kinda enjoyed that. Seriously you have to start a book, altho most of the time, I dont really understand what youre writing, but still there may be ppl out there who do." - neurotic_wife

All the same people... Familiar recursive coincidence detailing an intertwining relay held dear in all your hearts ecstasy? If a book patterns out of your sub-conscious and your reality is subject only to the details of said literature, nothing can sway you, then the book becomes a murderer. You don't love a murderer, you love your depiction of your defeatist ties binding your freedom to a subservience chosen for you as your youths passion binds you anyplace responsibility can grow out of a life your womb and your heart....KIll me lady . C'mon kill me. Theres the starting line.

March 20, 2008 at 1:39 PM  

"no end in sight" is really a great doc, it is also available for download via bittorrent: link.

neurotica, if you are in the mood for a funny video, take a look at this one. a co-worker just pointed to me, it's hilarious.

March 20, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

Just watching the local news showing a couple of demonstrations here, not very big ones. "END THE WAR, BRING THE TROOPS HOME". The basis for these demonstrations is all about $$$$$$, they could care less about the fate of Iraqis. It's the troops I've talked to that care, that want the people to have freedom. The reasons why we are there are moot. Right or wrong in the begining, it's necessary to stay and get the job done. I remember very well what happened after Vietnam( you have cause to worry NIW) , the genocide that took place. The so called Anti-War Protesters didn't demonstrate against that, they didn't care. The way I figure it, we would have been in Iraq at some point. I wish the planning had been better, or it had been finished during the first Gulf War when Saddam was off guard and the support was stronger. As far as the internal power play taking place now, I'm not sure the results would have, been much different at that time. Olaff, it seems there are many in Iran that would like the U.S. to go in and take their government out, but I hope they are able to accomplish this from the inside, and soon. Iranians desire reform in a big way. I have friends in Iraq now, Iraqis and in our military. I wish for safety and and success for them all. Solo

March 20, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

NIW,

Okay. So your opposition to the 2003 invasion was founded on your belief that Saddam would be deposed without it. Is that right? If I had believed that then I would have thought the same thing. And if he had been, I'm still convinced the bloodbath would have made the last 5 years look like a paper-cut. By the way, did you hear NPR's interview with Aram Roston about his book on Chalabi 'The Man Who Pushed America to War'? I linked to it on my round-up at Iraqi Bloggers Central where I said:
"Even though Roston paints everything ....and I mean everything...with a black brush, this is a pretty good interview. Roston doesn't make up anything and I feel like (by reading between the lines) I learned something about Chalabi that I didn't know: Chalabi was cut off from CIA support in the 1990s because he presumed that they were giving him all that money to *actually* attempt to overthrow Saddam rather than just scare the hell out of Europe and the Gulf states. So the CIA started paying Allawi instead."
Chalabi attempted several coups in Iraq in the 90s and they all failed.

Would I still back the invasion knowing what I know now?
Yes, and I said so and said why in the roundup I linked to above. I would recommend doing some things differently, but (let's face it) it is impossible to know whether things would have or could have gone more smoothly if those hindsight recommendations were adopted.

March 20, 2008 at 6:47 PM  

SOLO M´E O´LE MATE AS YOU SAY MANY WOULD LIKE OUR ALLIED FORCES THE AMERICAN FORCES TO GO IN & TAKE OUT IRAN & SOON ;THE SOONER THE BETTER BUT IT IS QUESTIONABLE ? IF THERE IS ENOUGH FORCE FROM WITHIN TO DISMANTLE THE IRANIEN SINNISTER SCOURGE VINDICTIVE AXIS OF EVIL ??ALL THE BEST SOLO MATEY MAY YOURWISHES COME INTO FRUITION & OUR FORCES MARCH IN & TAKE IRAN ONCE & FOR ALL & STOP THEM.

March 21, 2008 at 12:37 AM  

?

Dude your totally eating vegetables...Leaving the Husk in the Hearts of the Christian Science Monitor. A good girl gone super sonic. *weep* *weep* Super Sonic Sarah Brillos noble kin China Women Woven. The market of traceable anti-matter awareness can never Breech or clarity shatters a wounded surface monitor. Communication as transparent as forgiveness relay will condescend any stations that is not pained in the glass structure warming the walls of our comforted critics. Communication from human standing is now mass form the whirring of a phenomenal jet plane apparatus. Sarah Brillos convincing breath and heart rate unaltered in light of what has already been built to contain the animistic. Sarah Brillos Supersonic Scrub Brush. Now they may not speak. They love, they do nothing. Super Sonic Intrigue they Defeat...They Swallow Their Feet too see a Belief. Under scope, super sonic catatonic description manifest a completely real system caught above jet engine focal processing the detached system rehashed with precision. *pant* *pant* *pant* sonofabitch The Aesthetic Monitor preys on people like Old Folks Dance with a Cocoon. They don't smother, they use. They don't reciprocate human speech for attainment of super sonic relief featuring...Ceiling Pam...who the fuck am I? An entire Ceiling Pam for Sale so they watch me die? I'm waiting for them to explain themselves? Sarah Brillos Machina. When simple solutions are confounded. These are the hands of the dead in sacrifice. They build regardless with the syntax super sonic balanced in the Heavens. SARAH BRILLOS !!!! *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* Sarah Brillos. Thanks, Duh.

March 21, 2008 at 4:37 AM  

OMAR YOU´RE RIGHT CHALABI HAD BEEN OFF THE ENLISTED CANDIDATES & INSTEAD ALLAWI PUT FORTH & THE RIGHT FORMULA MAY WELL BE SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF:- ALLAWI ;PACHACHI ;THE SHEREEF HUSSAIN & OTHER REPS. TO INCLUDE ALL COOMUNITIES LARGE & SMALL & HAVE THIER RIGHTS PROTECTED & THIS IS A FORMULA THAT; THE BIASED- PRESENT -AXIS OF EVILINFESTED IRANIEN -SINNISTER -SCOURGE OF A LOT ;IN OFFICIALDOM THUGS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN IMPLEMENTING !!SO THAT THEY PLEASE THIER EVILIRANIEN PAYMASTERS PLAYING A STRATEGIC REGIONAL DESTRUCTIVE ROLE FOR THIER OWN INTERESTS;ALL THE BEST MATEYS; MAY ALL THIS NEGATIVE ENVIRONMENT BE NEGATED TURNED ROUND & PUT THINGS TO RIGHT IN THE REGION AGAIN

March 21, 2008 at 5:28 AM  

Olaff, I think it could be several years before anything is done about the government in Iran(if they keep going in the direction they are). They've also been helping to feed the fire in Afghanistan, so you're right, shutting them down is a key point in stabilizing the region. Solo

March 21, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 21, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

AGREED SOLO MATE THE SOONER THE BETTER ;STANDS TO REASON TO SNUFF OUT THE EVILBREEDING SINNISTERGROUND OF IRAN A DESPICABLE SOURCE OF THE TROUBLES OF THE REGION . ALL THE BEST MATE OLAFF

March 21, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

To all mens fashion lovers out there READ my blog on where to buy the clothing at a reasonable price!

Read More!

1. Where to buy tuxedo PART 1

2. Where to buy tuxedo PART 2

June 13, 2011 at 4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home