Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: HOPE....

neurotic Iraqi wife

May 06, 2006

HOPE....

Democracy???Democracy my A**!!! Right now, im so angry...so pissed off...so infuriated at what happened in Basrah...The cheering of those Iraqis...supposedly my fellow Iraqi people...Cheering because of the helicopter crash!!! My God!!! No wander God's wrath is on this nation...Im so sick and tired...so sick and tired of people complaining...complaining that things aint working out when we US...The Iraqi people cannot clean our nation from such imbecile, ignorant, low life cheering for the dead!!! I do not care what people will say about this post..But believe me this nation will never know the meaning of democracy if we have leaders who support such acts!!!Who encourage such acts!!! Instead of cleaning other people's mess...I think its time to clean our own mess first.....

And you know who is falling victim to all this??? The innocent Iraqis who just want peace...who just want to live...who just want to know the taste of what real freedom is...these are the victims...they are the ones who are getting killed. WAKE UP IRAQ.....WAKE UP!!!! Im so sick and tired of conspiracy theories...Im sick and tired of the blame game...YES mistakes happened how many times do u wanna hear this...they did happen...but we have to take control of the situation... We are letting the wrong people win...We are letting the wrong people to take over this country...our country!!!!We are letting bin laden and his clans laugh...laugh at us...we are allowing the criminals crawl among us and kill our children one by one...IT IS WE that we do that...IT IS WE who must stop this!!!!

I am fed up...Fed up of militias killing left center and right...I am fed up with Iran's influence, blemishing all the shia's...I am fed up of all the wahabism that now Sunnis are branded with....I am fed up of no one..Not one single person standing up saying ENOUGH....Where are the so called politicians???where are you???Are you still busy giving out chairs??? Look at your people, look at whats happening to them...And now we are gonna be called cruel for cheering deaths!!!My God, what has happened to the great nation of Iraq...The great nation of civilization...Where is that darn civilization???Have we lost it all??? Where has it disappeared to???

We were angered at the shame and hurt that was caused in Abu Ghraib prison...and we have every right to...but the cheering??? And this is not the first time, nor the second time...nor the third...It just proves to the world that this place is not worth it..After all the men and women that died...all the children that were killed, killed for the cause of keeping Iraq one...Has gone to no avail???? All the blood that was lost...is lost for nothing??? My God do we forget so fast...so fast ...how people lived in fear a few yrs ago....

If anything I blame us...I blame us for giving the power to those who care less about Iraq...I blame us for depending on others to clean our mess...I blame us for waiting for things to happen..I blame us for letting the violence errupt between the sects...I blame us for the corruption....I blame us for being selfish brats....Yes we are selfish brats....And people tell me hope???LOL, that is laughable...what hope is there for a nation that kill each other... What hope is there for a nation that cheer, clap and dance cuz people died....What hope is there for a nation that does nothing but complain because "America the greatest" did not provide them with electricity, with freedom???? What hope is that????

I am so so angry...you know what..we were scared that if the coalition forces would leave then chaos will take place..well...I think thats the best solution..Troops should leave now...Believe me...thats the best thing...cuz WE will never learn...and even if we do...there are people who follow their so called "idols" who if told to jump off of a bridge they will do it..This is the mentality you are dealing with...You get brainwashed by Wahabis...if you kill 10 shia's you will meet the prophet in heaven...you will become an Amir...an Amir my A**...You are nothing but the scum of the earth..And you will be kicked out...you will be kicked out not by americans..not brits...oh no...you will be kicked out by Iraqis....by real Iraqis who truely love this country...By the Iraqis who are loyal to this place...

Iraqis just like the people who risk their lives ever single day to come to work...Iraqis just like the people who risk their lives every single day to come to work because they want a bright future.....Iraqis just like the people who risk their lives every single day to come to work so they can feed their families....These are the Iraqis, who know that any second they may die...any second they may not see their beloved ones again....These Iraqis are the ones that will clean Iraq...Yes Cuz they are the real survivors...They are resilient...resilient to what is behind those check points...behind those gates....

The troops should leave and let the Iraqis solve their problems their way..an Iraqi expression "khalee narhum takul hatab hum" Let their fire eat their timber...I know that more killings will take place...I know...but whats the difference...killings here killings there..right????isnt that how people think...Then this Iraq will be sieved from those low life, ignorant savages...and maybe just maybe Hope will return... I hope all the Innocent people's blood havent gone in vain...And I hope that one day...one day...maybe just maybe life will be normal again...Life will be filled with children's laughter...Life will be filled with Hope..Hope...A word that is barely remembered here...HOPE....
posted by neurotic_wife at 7:54 PM

6 Comments:

Don't know how you all live with the stress and bloody consequences of this war. In the US people go about their daily lives passively. It
surprises me to see
Bush's popularity rating so low and yet the people so passive. You are waiting for true Iraqis to step forward and I am waiting for good Americans to step forward. Lots of people are getting rich off all this mess. The US thought we could control and benefit from Iraq and Bush will never back off. So many people still fear terroism in our own borders here in the US. 9/11 allowed our government to get away with this. I get stressed out over it all. My heart goes out to your people. Sally

May 7, 2006 at 9:48 AM  

Iraqi Wife,
I think you are overreacting to this. There is a natural curiosity when something bad happens. When there is a car crash in the USA, all the drivers passing by slow down and watch the accident (this is called "rubbernecking" because of the way people turn to watch).
I think the mob behavior just got out of hand here.
The media naturally covers this because it makes for a "good" story.

I have watched the media bias carefully. The minute centcom.mil issues a press release about something bad, they will convert it into a story and put it on the newswires. However, any "good news" story by Centcom is COMPLETELY ignored. As far as I can tell, the media have never covered any press release that reveals progress in any way. However, if as much as one single Iraqi dies in custody in a prison anywhere in Iraq, that press release immediately goes over the newswires. And, if the media independently covers a "good news story", they will ALWAYS feel obligated to "balance" the good news with bad news. (i.e. "A new water plant opened today, yet the American reconstruction program is in shambles, there have been convictions for corruption, and many of the goals will not be met.")
The bad news, however, is NEVER balanced with good news.

May 7, 2006 at 4:19 PM  

Strong post. I agree with you: these are the same people who were delivered from the Tikriti terror 3 years ago by these "occupation" forces...and this is the gratitude they show. The helicopter shooting was probably Iran's doing; a subtle message about what can be expected should Tehran get attacked. I too was disgusted by the cheering. Good luck with the move.

May 8, 2006 at 1:13 AM  

Yes. I think the coalition forces should leave also. I don't think there is anything that anybody can do for you. I know you are frightened. I know these idiots cannot console you. If I could help you I would. So I must stare is disbelief as events unfold.

May 8, 2006 at 4:40 AM  

Watching the tragedy of post occupation Iraq from the sidelines is a truly gutwrenching experience and I can understand your anguish. It’s like watching a train wreck in slow motion, and blaming the media for reporting it is just infantile. Those who bear responsibility for this mess, and those who enabled them with their votes are just looking for someone else to blame. Good luck to you and your husband.

May 8, 2006 at 5:30 AM  

I agree all occupation troops must leave Iraq. All people in their secret service must leave Iraq. They are not allowed to have access to bases in Iraq and the US embassy that they are currently building is to be used for people who lost their homes because of US attacks.

Give Iraq back to Iraqis.

May 8, 2006 at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home