Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Star Light....

neurotic Iraqi wife

October 04, 2004

Star Light....

Hey Im half way through to seeing HUBBY, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...Wow, cant wait, really cant wait. Its taking ages to pass, probably by then I would be a walkin' talkin' loony with strawberry red hair and matching nail polish,hehe...

Having failed miserably the last time in seducing him to stay with me, I need to come up with better techniques....Maybe this time it will be of sinister nature, like for example, dropping a handful of sleeping pills into his coke cola, the day he goes back. Or even better, call the police on false charges that he has abused me,lol. Now that would be great fun, OMG, lol. Poor HUBBY. What can I say I had warned him that I aint as angelic as I seem.....

Yesterday he sent me a couple of photos from Iraq. It took ages to download, I havent gotten around to getting a DSL line, Im still on dial up, yuck....But once the first picture was downloaded my heart jumped. There he was my sweet HUBBY, with his pleated pants(how much I detest pleats) and his polo top sticking to his somehow grown belly. Hmm he now definitely looks like "one of the crowd". And OH MY GOD, THE RING, THE RING IS STILL THERE, yaaaaaaaaay. That was the first thing I was looking for.

But gosh his belly does look kinda expanding. I aint surprised he had gained weight, since everytime I call him he is at the "Green Zone Cafe" or some other eatery place, having Iraqi gus(shredded lamb) with extra fat on the side, YUMMMYYYYY....Oh and ofcourse what better to go as a compliment with the food but 4 cans of coke, and thats only during his lunch. He probably goes through a dozen of coke cans a day. Cant be healthier than that can you now....

HUBBY wants to go to Europe on his vacation. We had decided to go to Amsterdam and then to Sweden. I have always wanted to check out the "Red light District"....I know I know, Im a Muslim and shouldnt really be going there, but I just have this curiousity, I wanna know whats the fun in seeing "hookers" lining up the streets. I wanna know why is it that men go ga ga, watching you know what live....Seriously, men and their antics, I just wish I can open up their brains and see whats really inside that membrane, but then again, I dont think thats a good idea since I probably would end up closing my eyes through the whole journey beacuse of the explicit images that I will be experiencing....

As for Sweden, well HUBBY has a soft spot for the outer space. He wants to go and check out the "Northern Lights". Its pretty damn amazing and I cant wait either.....So all in all its gonna be one helluva trip. At first I wasnt really looking forward to another vacation, simply becuz I needed to know where are we gonna settle, ie: cant really stay here and HUBBY staying there. But nagging HUBBY just made things difficult, so I finally stopped questioning him. Im taking the days as they come. This is what Im saying now, but god knows what Ill be thinking tomorrow.

Having said that, and with the horrible news in Iraq, I believe that HUBBY does need a vacation. Its too stressful for him out there, with all whats happening at his work place and the daily explosions. Im gonna force myself to be patient and see where will that lead to.

I have just heard about the Baghdad explosions today, and I went frantic. I dont understand how was the car able to pass through??? I am fed up talking about explosions and deaths, I have had it..

I called HUBBY to check on him and guess what, he was feeling sick. And you know why???cuz of the food he devoured yesterday. He said that he spent all last night in the bathroom, well what do you expect HUBBY???? He was shocked when I told him he had gained weight. He said"me?where?". Ok HUBBY its about time you really get to change your glasses. Its old age HUBBY,old age....But Guess what, I still LOVE YOU and ADORE YOU, and cant wait to see you so I can rest my head on your cute li'l belly....

All I can say is:

Star light, star bright
only star in this night
I wish I may, I wish I might
Have the wish I dream tonight....

And believe me my wish list is kinda hitting the roof.....I hope the stars can handle it....


posted by neurotic_wife at 2:00 PM

8 Comments:

You are going to enjoy Amsterdam, I was there for a week holiday in January and lets just say its fun. We were Iraqis there so its not really a bad thing plus to be honest I found the red light district more amusing than anything. Watching all types of women from the fat to the old to oriental knocking on the windows trying to get us to come in. I guess watch out for the pimps as I hear they get angry if you take photos and the sort. I miss the West, wish Iraq becomes more like that and less like like Syria for example...

October 4, 2004 at 4:16 PM  

Amsterdam is the most boring city I have visited ever and I have been all over the world. Besides the red district and legal drugs there is nothing else to do there. Seeing naked women in on display in shops is sad and pathetic. How dehumanizing. After a while you get sick and tired of smelling pot in the air wherever you go. And then there was the local food -- french fries smothered with mayonaize -- yuck!

October 4, 2004 at 6:56 PM  

I guess we are into different things, I have been all over the world as well, its a personal thing. I think that the canals, musuems and people are so friendly. And fries with mayo mmmmmmm, anyways this isnt an Amsterdam blog so Ill leave it there. Just tell me what ur favorite city is Ihath

October 4, 2004 at 8:50 PM  

My favorite city in the world is Vancouver and lucky me, guess where I live? Yes that is right, Vancouver. As for cities I enjoy visiting San Fransisco in the US. Next year I am planning a vacation to Spain (Jarez and Seville). I have been to spain 4 times before but never to those cities.

October 4, 2004 at 9:17 PM  

Vancouver, I used to live in Toronto, now thats the best city in Canada by far I can tell you a million reasons why.... but you are not going to agree... we argued on Amsterdam and now we dont need to argue anymore.... we are ruining the blog sory about that Neuortic wife... no more posts from me about this topic

October 4, 2004 at 10:51 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 4, 2004 at 11:01 PM  

I tried hard to squeeze my brain to try to think of a positive thing I could say about Amesterdam and I did come up with one thing.

While in Amesterdam I went to see a modern dance performance called "The Art of Being Two". It was about relationships and love expressed through dance. The dancers were absolutly amazing and the show was touching and sweet. Unfortunatly I can't remember the name of the dance company now. During the intermission a cute guy tried to pick me up, I am married but I felt flattered nevertheless.

So I guess Amesterdam isn't all bad.

As for the best city in Vancouver. Read this report.

http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2003/03/03/cities030303

October 4, 2004 at 11:22 PM  

I think everyone must read this.

December 3, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home