Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Shall I? Shan't I?

neurotic Iraqi wife

September 05, 2004

Shall I? Shan't I?

Ok I think I just mucked up BIG TIME!!!you see,as I was writing my previous post, I got an email from some real nice guy who I shall call MA, in his email he mentioned a radio program on the world talking about Iraqi Bloggers, where Salam Pax plus other fellow Iraqi blogees state their opinions about blogging,(thanx MA for bringing it to my attention, that was very kind of you)...And there and behold my blog was mentioned in that piece, so I was stunned and more than that extremely excited. And as I was listening to it maybe for the fourth or fifth time(told you I got excited),HUBBBBBBBBBBBBY calls meeeee, yippeeeeeee. Although he was abit upsit about the MR and the ring incident what brought it on today I have no clue, but he said that I went over the limit and that I should admit I was wrong, well hey I thought it was funny, I was only joking with the MR, keep your pants on please...So in anycase, I go and open my big mouth and tell him about the blog, and made him listen to that program, he laughed(bless him) but dont think he will be laughing when he gets to read it, and besides the whole point was to actually keep this a secret from him so I can think and plan cunningly without him finding out. But uhoh my big mouth gave it away and HUBBY now wants the link to my blog, so the question here, shall I? or shan't I?
Please someone tell me what to do, what will you do if you were in my shoes (and believe they are very nice ones, the shoes that is, not the literal meaning of the expression which is far from nice)..Ok so let me go over the scenarios, the pro's and cons... If I dont give him the link he can easily get it from any search engine, so thats no good, he will find out in all cases. Ok so once he finds out will he A)Never ever talk to me and I will lose all hope of atleast succeeding in getting him back, which means no more weird positions,no more cooking, and no more having fun or B)He will realise how much it means to me for him to be by my side and will announce to the world his undying love and will just QUIT and come to me?(yeah right,dream on...)hmm tough, this is really tough...Help meeeeeeeee cmon people, do something help me out here, dont just read and then go and do more surfing, will he go for A or for B. For once I wanna hit the sack with my mind being at peace, so give me just a taste of it, I aint asking for much am I? Shall I or Shant I? and god is it gonna be A or B??? (I can always delete this post so he wont find out )
So cmon, get your ciggies out(if you smoke) or eat some chocolate(food for the brain) and tell me what am I gonna do?
posted by neurotic_wife at 12:44 AM

2 Comments:

Ummm, let's see.. He seems like a nice guy.. You didn't mention any of your or his name (Did you? coz then I'll be mad too). And you didn't say something bad about him..
Tell him, he loves you and he surely misses you. He'll understamd that you're filling your time on the net loving him more. Right?

At last, you know him more than I do. But you both seem to understand each other, so why not to tell him?

September 5, 2004 at 5:38 PM  

Aunt Najma, a big helloooooo to you and the lovely Aya...Well, I wanna thank you for your honest opinion, since you are the only one that bothered to answer my oh ever so difficult question,wink wink. But yes I think Im gonna give him the site and deal with the rest later, although the whole point was for him never to find out my inner feelings, bes yella shasawee, amree lil wahid il qahar....

Kisses to baby Aya

September 5, 2004 at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home