Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Do I Smell Beautiful?

neurotic Iraqi wife

September 07, 2004

Do I Smell Beautiful?

I am an Angel person, no silly not THAT angel, the PERFUME Angel by Thierry Mugler. I have started wearing this perfume in '97 and have been stuck to it like a leech ever since, I am a one scent woman, very loyal to it and it has become like my signature. Every time I walked by, I felt like I was spraying a little of my neurotic spirit to mark my territory. So 6 years later HUBBY comes along, strutting ever so effortlessly into my life and asks me to change to BEAUTIFUL. Say wha'? come again? you want ME to change my identity? are you mad or have you just lost it. Why is it that men complain when we try to change some of their habbits(the bad and the ugly) and then go on doing the same to us(and our habbits aint bad nor ugly)?huh?So the never ending interrogation begun.

HUBBY: Do you Love me?
ME: But ofcourse I do darling(staring so romantically into his blue sea eyes) ((sighs))
HUBBY: If you really do love me then can you do me a favour sweetie?
ME:((Jumping off the sofa ready to head to the bedroom))Yes darling ,anything you want absolutely anything(thinking to myself,yaaaaaay,its that time of luvin' and kissin")
HUBBY:This is for you (hands me a box)
ME:((grabs it and looks at it)) wwwwwwhats this?(me lost it)
HUBBY:Its BEAUTIFUL, I want you to put it on
ME:WHAT?YOU MUST BE JOKING ARENT YOU(i'm sure this perfume reminds him of someone he used to know,and used to like,and wants to reminisce the good old times,am thinking to myself)((sharpening my teeth with my tongue, then clenching my jaw, waiting for him to fall in the trap))
HUBBY: No sweetie, Im not joking, its one of my favourate scents, your angel reminds me of someone I wouldnt want to remember,believe me
ME:MY ANGEL reminds YOU of someone you knew?or this BEAUTIFUL reminds you of someone who you are still thinking of?(ready to bash the box at the wall)
HUBBY:No wallah darling, its the angel that I cant stand, please darling please put this on for me....

Someone from MARS expects me, MEEEEEEEEEEE, to obey????hell nooo way, even if they pay me millions, no way jose`!!!!! and to this day, I havent found out which is it that brings him sweet memories, my lovely ANGEL or that BEAUTIFUL(I do admit,it has an amazing scent, one of the classics)

But being the WIFE that I am, I felt quite guilty and did spray it on at certain times when he does something that I absolutely love and felt that he deserves to have a whif of his BEAUTIFUL.

So HUBBY just come back to me fowget about rebuilding for now and I pwomise I will smell BEAUTIFUL alllllllll the time.

PS:A confession, the events did not take place in that particular way, but HUBBY did and I repeat did want me to switch to BEAUTIFUL giving the above reasoning....And I did interrogate him,lol...poor HUBBY, what has he done in his life to get a WIFE like me, god only knows.....
posted by neurotic_wife at 12:03 AM

15 Comments:

Hey NW, I think you should delete this post before your husband reads it... He's not gonna like it.

September 7, 2004 at 2:29 PM  

Hiya Anon, Give me one good reason why I should?

September 7, 2004 at 2:33 PM  

Lol, you had me cracking up. You two sound so much like my hubby and myself. We bicker back and forth like that.
Thank you for commenting on my blog the other day :) I want to add you to my links if that's okay.

September 7, 2004 at 3:58 PM  

Hiya Jenny, now is it a surprise to you why we end up having gray hairs???I wonder who the culprits are,hmmm.(not that i have any,honestly)lol. Oh and Jenny hope your HUBBY is feeling better, sorry to hear about the accident, thank god it wasnt anything serious....take care now and have a good one...

September 7, 2004 at 4:12 PM  

hahahahaha, 2alla ysa3da lirrijjal ilmagrood, o 2alla y3eenni lamman 2atzawwaj:))) i loved your post very much, very nice, very funny:)
obviously you have been outside iraqi for alon gtime NW, moo balla?
me*

September 7, 2004 at 9:55 PM  

Khalid, cant you see why i'm neurotic?I have been away from Iraq for a long long time, and I think the time has come to regain back my sanity by going back and sticking to HUBBY (lazgat johnson)lol.....Wallah makoo magareed ghair il niswan, til3aboon beena sha6ee shaba6ee intoo ;-)

September 7, 2004 at 10:19 PM  

I'm the anonymous above, here's my reasons.
As a muslim, he would not like these:
-ME:((Jumping off the sofa ready to head to the bedroom))Yes darling ,anything you want absolutely anything(thinking to myself,yaaaaaay,its that time of luvin' and kissin")
Believe me, he's not going to like this.
Just this... Sorry if I made you mad.. But I hope he won't be...

September 7, 2004 at 11:26 PM  

I for one love your blog and find it addictive. Blog on and don't worry about the nay sayer.

September 7, 2004 at 11:52 PM  

Thanx Anon for your honest opinion, but I wouldnt write things that in anyway would offend my dearest of all HUBBY, and if he did see it and asked me to remove it,then by all means I would. But anon pls, if you do feel queasy and nauseous reading my entries then feel free to refrain from them....thanx, and maybe next time b4 I Post something I should place a warning saying "not for the faint hearted"

Ihath thanx a million for the lovely support, I am very honoured to have someone like you giving it, and this is moo mujamala.....take care...

September 8, 2004 at 12:34 AM  

"I felt like I was spraying a little of my neurotic spirit to mark my territory."

It's too bad blog's don't come with scratch-n-sniff.

Madtom

September 8, 2004 at 2:11 AM  

LOL you go girl!

Sounds like it's time for a switch to dihin al-Oudh. See what he thinks o that!

September 8, 2004 at 10:33 AM  

I'm the anonymous above too, sorry NW, I really love your blog... Don't understand me wrong. I wanted to give you a recommendation only, not more and not less..
Sorry if I offended you. And you don't have to put worning, although if you did, it'll be useful for under 15...

Bye

September 8, 2004 at 12:19 PM  

"I felt like I was spraying a little of my neurotic spirit to mark my territory."I use to have a cat that did that, but he wasn't spraying perfume, I'm afraid.

September 8, 2004 at 5:52 PM  

NW mino magareed into?
haha!
bilquran GOD says about ilshay6an that kaydoho `6a3eef, while he says about women inna kaydahonna 3a`6eem!
we are the poor creatures here:))))
me*

September 8, 2004 at 9:20 PM  

wowwww, I had just seen the above comments, I think anon shawwar aw shawrat biya,looool.....My server wasnt working, so it took me all day today to find out why, and im still pretty confused. I had to remove all the links I had placed...I'll try to work on it again...And as for scorpio, we rock dont we??loooooool. MR ghost, I see you still havent tired from me,but your spirit did get to me today :-(. And anon, although im short tempered, but I love it when people are honest, so I aint offended...

September 8, 2004 at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home