Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Hiatus Time......

neurotic Iraqi wife

April 18, 2005

Hiatus Time......

Havent been in the mood to blog. I've got many things on my mind before I travel. HUBBY on the other hand wants to celebrate our 1st Year Anniversary under the Greek Ruins. Yup, HUBBY wants to pack his bags yet again and go to Greece. Godddddddddd, I never thought that the day will come where Ill be saying "Enough travelling please, Ive had enough". But the day did come, and quite sooner than I thought.

I tried to get out of it, but No, HUBBY wants to see Greece. HUBBY, I plead, please, Ive got many things to do and a pretty long and tiring trip ahead of me, Please HUBBY, lets do Greece some other time. Do men listen????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Do men care???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. UUUGHHHHHHH. Im gonna strangle someone soon. So here I am back to the bloody searching business for flights from here to Athens, and from Athens toDC and ofcourse from Amman to Athens...

The prices I got were unbelievably high. Tried to tell HUBBY that spending about $5000 for 5 days aint worth it, but he's adamant. Suit himself. I aint gonna look for anything, HE wants to go, HE should BOOK. Im gonna sit here and do my last minute stuff. As for the DC trip apparantely Im only gonna be there for 2 days. Cant say much about the details, but 2 days wont be enough for me to see anything, especially when Ill be busy with briefings etc....

So many things on my mind and so little time. Im stressed out BIG TIME, and am freaking out. A couple of funny things happened a few days ago, but am real sorry, dont have the strength to type no more. Maybe once my mind is clear, Ill say all....

So for now, its Hiatus Time....
posted by neurotic_wife at 6:20 PM

6 Comments:

Oh, but you have to promise to post a photo with you posing among the ruins as a Greek Goddess --

The Goddess we know you are!

Love, Tilli

April 18, 2005 at 10:05 PM  

Things depend on your point of view.

My wife is the one in our family who wants to travel all the time....and does, sometimes without me. I plead my case that the money could be better spent on some things around the house that we need done.

But does she listen? Well, she's going to London and Paris next month and those French doors will have to wait.

April 18, 2005 at 11:12 PM  

Honey, this might be exactly what the doctor ordered. Go ahead, do it. Take lots of pics, and rediscover the greatness in your heart, okay?

We can all wait a while. This can't. Trust me, have I let you down yet?

Dave

April 18, 2005 at 11:43 PM  

I am so sorry that your trip to Greece comes at such a busy time for you. I spent a year and half in Greece 43 years ago. I love the people there. They are so wonderful. Try to enjoy your visit. You will probably want to return again someday. Wishing you a perfect trip.

Greg

April 19, 2005 at 4:04 AM  

The men who listen are often labelled "wimps" by women. Part of what you like about him is his determination to do what he wants, when he wants to, right? If he listened all the time you'd get bored with him.

Oh well, I'd recommend letting him do all the heavy lifting of making the travel plans, and just concentrate on relaxing and enjoying the sights.

Be calm (it's a choice, you know), be safe and have fun.

April 19, 2005 at 6:31 AM  

So men are the same in Iraq as they are in West Virginia. How amazing!

April 21, 2005 at 3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home