Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Just For Laughs...

neurotic Iraqi wife

November 05, 2004

Just For Laughs...

As I was reading through my daily favourate blogs, I stumbled across a new one written by a Lebanese women in Kuwait. And this one post just cracked me up and made me laugh so much. I swear men will always be men.Lol....Enjoy....

Rampurple I hope you dont mind me putting the link to your post. I think it might put a smile on many faces.....

Its just for Laughs....Yet so True....
posted by neurotic_wife at 10:20 PM

3 Comments:

No problem!
I just came to tell you i added your link on my blog and hope you dont mind =)

November 5, 2004 at 11:08 PM  

Thanx rampurple, I hope you didnt mind me for taking the liberty and adding you in the links....I found your blog very interesting....

You take care and Inshallah things will work out for you....

November 7, 2004 at 1:22 AM  

of course i dont mind NW!
Thanks

November 7, 2004 at 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home