Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Cant Live With'em, Cant Live Without'em

neurotic Iraqi wife

October 26, 2004

Cant Live With'em, Cant Live Without'em

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am the HAPPIEST BUNNY ON THIS LIVING EARTH. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Umm no sadly HUBBY didnt pay me a surprise visit, but he did something that just brightened my world today after the darkness it was going into....YAY YAY YAY YAY."Aint nobody Loves me better than you, makes me happy, makes me feeeeeeeeeeeeeel this way" .

I was sitting on the "internet" frantically looking for contact numbers for the company HUBBY works for in Iraq, cuz HUBBY left Baghdad yesterday to somewhere and he hasnt called me all day today, so as usual I watched the news, heard that some explosions took place, and me being me, the fountain of tears couldnt wait to splash my face. I went crazy, and searched for hours and hours on end for some kind of contact numbers in Baghdad but to no avail. HUBBY's cell phone doesnt work outside Baghdad, but even though I knew this fact, I basically damaged my redial button, and damaged my ears as well listening to the damn machine saying "the mobile you have dialled is either switched off or outside the coverage area" Grrrrrrrr.

In any case, as I was about to call the company's number in the States, OMGGGGGGGGGGG, HUBBY signs on MSN Messenger. OMGGGGGGGGGG. I couldnt believe my eyes. I havent seen his name pop up in 6 months. Yes 6 months cuz company policy doesnt allow them to install the messenger thingie. OMGGGGGGGGGG, till now my smile is 180 degrees, and I think my cheekbones are gone be sore tomorrow,lol. I was in disbelief, I had to ask him, is that really you???And ofcourse HUBBY being the tease he is, said who are you? perdone moi,lol. He mixed the french with the italian, and I immediately jumped from my chair not knowing what to do. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. "Aint nobody loves me better than you, makes me happyyyyyyyyyyyy, makes me feeeeeeeeeeeel this way"

I had the best 30 minutes. The most blissful 30 minutes of my life, imagine this is how happy I am just to see his name pop up, how the hell am I gonna react when Im gonna see him for real, in his flesh and bones???Probably will have a heart attack,lol. OMG i still cant believe it. It was just like old times, uninterrupted 30 mins, of teasing, lovey dovey words, and there wasnt that expression of "anyways I gotta go back to work". He asked for my cam, I had to think hard, didnt wanna give it to him so easily. I teased and teased until I felt bad for him and showed him MOI, live on cam. Unfortunately he didnt have a cam in the internet cafe he was at. but heyyyyyyyyyyyy I aint complaining. It really was like the good old times. And it made me realise how much I love that man, and how much I miss him. I mean I know I do, but today all my insecurities went down to hell, thank God for that. They tried to crash my party but na'aa dears you aint welcome here.

Wowwwww, I cannot explain to anyone, how happy I am(have been singing chaka khan ever since), how over the moon, no, make that over the furthest planet from the earth, no better still make it on cloud 999.....OMG, thats the best present anyone can give me, and when, on my 6 months anniversary. Arent I a HAPPY BUNNY???? YES YES YES the happiest any BUNNY can be.....I mean look how he can change my mood, just like that, with a click of a button, just one click and hey prestooooooooooo Im back into being MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........I still have the msn window open, I have went over the conversation a million times now, and singing"aint nobody loves me better than you, makes me happpppppppppy, makes me feel this way"(This has been our song ever since we met)

Aaaaaaaaaaaah Men, cant live with'em, cant live without'em.........
posted by neurotic_wife at 10:32 PM

5 Comments:

NW,

just got love a love story!!!!!!!

andrea/pajama's/minnesota

October 26, 2004 at 11:35 PM  

andrea, the best thing in this life is to be in love, really really in love, altho at times it also can break ur heart, but its the best thing in life....

PS to sami, stephie, anon and anglo, I tried to comment on my previous post but I was having problems with getting into the comments section. In anycase, I will repeat what I typed, sami, HUBBY will never ever get jealous he aint the type,altho at times he can be, but its quite rare...

Stephie, Thanx darling for your sweet words, and you can bet on me showing HUBBY on what he is gonna be missing out,lol, cant wait.

Anon, I guess its more like women are more emotional and more sensitive than men. men tend to look at things"practically" not that Im sure how HUBBY being so far away is practical....

Anglo, I too hope HUBBY is right in believing in what he's doing. I pray for his safety everyday. And I swear I will be the happiest person on earth of he comes to me and tells me, cmon, Im done, lets live life for real....When that day comes, I have no clue what I will do, probably jump up and down non stop for god knows how long....

October 27, 2004 at 12:43 AM  

NHW, wasnt talking about making him jealous!
He isnt in his teens for that to work lol..... I meant when you are with him you have to do all the things that men truly love and enjoy! Jealousy, guilt trips and all those childish games are not what will make him stay, but you are smart, and caring and i am sure ull find a way to make him realise that love and family comes first. I read a lot of depressing stories today and talked to my cousin in baghdad but reading your post today was good medicine....Its always nice to see people so happy.... Inshallah this is all just temporary and as others have written already ull be enjoying all the things 2 people in love enjoy for the rest of ur lives..... Allah weeeyach oo inshallah khair oo baraka ilich oo 3a2iltich.

October 27, 2004 at 1:04 AM  

I'm so happy for you Neurotic Iraqi Wife. I wish you the best with your hubby when he comes back. I can imagine the great happiness you got from having to talk to him without any interruptions.

Keep the faith Neurotic Wife. You have chosen the right person and I don't think he will do anything to hurt you dearly. I hope for him not to go to back to Iraq unless you do go together when things get much better inshallah. It's hard to be without the person you love, that I am sure of. However you have every right to feel the way you do everyday. Love can also be painful sometimes, and it can kill..but there are always those wonderful times coming with it.

October 27, 2004 at 7:48 AM  

So glad to hear you got to talk to your honey on your anniversary...Wishing you all the best and hope you two will be together soon!

October 27, 2004 at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home