Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Not Enough.....

neurotic Iraqi wife

October 27, 2004

Not Enough.....

Someone who my family knew, was assasinated today in IRAQ by those animal criminals who call themselves Islamic Jihad. He left behind a wife and daughters. I never met the man, but I only heard good things about him. I dunno what to say, I really dont.

We are all shocked, I wander how his wife is taking it and the kids....God, I WANT THOSE BARBARIC ANIMALS OUT OF MY COUNTRY. When will this happen, God?????When will this happen???

This gives me more reason to want HUBBY out of there, out of that hell hole, I dont care if its my country, my country is now filled with the lowest of the filth going about killing innocent people, those assoles, those bastards have to be shredded bit by bit, piece by piece.

And HUBBY says things will get better, yeah right, dream on, all of you dream on. The can has opened and all the slimy worms are taking over now. They know of no God, no religeon, no compassion. Theres an expression in Iraqi, il 7abil dikhal bil nabil, which means everything is in chaos now. No elections will make a difference, believe me. We have to be practical and not live in la la land. Im sorry if I sound pessimistic, but the news of that man, just made me flip, may his soul rest in peace and may God give patience for his family.

Iraq has become a safe haven for every single criminal you can think of. These people know of no peaceful talking or negotiating, why negotiate with these bloody animals??? They dont understand such language, they only know the language of blood, give it to them damn you, give it to them like how they are giving it to the innocent people who are dying everyday.

Not enough is being done. Not enough is being done to stop the barbaric atrocities.
posted by neurotic_wife at 10:20 PM

6 Comments:

NIW: Yes, the news out of Iraq is heart-breaking. My condolences for your family's loss of a friend, and the loss to his family and loved ones. I wish I had the answerers, or at least the means to rid the world of these little pieces of shit! I will hope against hope that they are defeated soon. You are so right on with your statement that something more needs to be done, I agree, so much more, and now!

October 28, 2004 at 5:45 AM  

I think I know who you are talking about. He used to be somebody important here and returned to Iraq. Regardless of political affliations it is WRONG and CRIMINAL for people to decide the fate and justice of others on their own. I too am losing hope day by day and hopefully we both turn out to be wrong. :(
Take care

October 28, 2004 at 1:58 PM  

Thanx Stephie, Umhakima, Leapfrog, Strykeraunt, Sami and Susieq. Yes it seems to me that freedom doesnt come cheap. Although my family only got to know the man recently just in the past 6 months, they still liked him and said that he seemed like a nice guy. And yes Sami, he is the same person you talked about. Its sad, cuz he didnt actually want to go back to Iraq, but he was relieved from his duties and he was forced to go back, leaving his family behind. One interesting fact I found out, was he actually was something in Saddam's times, I can only guess he was a baathist, I aint really sure, and I dont differentiate between sects but its ironic, cuz he was a Sunni, yet he was assasinated by the Sunni Jihadist group. So basically, everyone is at risk, no matter who or what you are, its a forest out there filled with barbaric assoles.....I pray for his family, especially his wife and daughters....

October 29, 2004 at 1:44 AM  

Actually today I was with a few men, and there was a heated discussion regarding this man who lost his life. Everyone was in agreement that good or bad he didn't deserve to die. As with all stories of the sort there were a ton of conspiracy theories i sat through and at the end of it all I conclude that some where up there by a very organise evil bunch is a list, the list compromises of celebrtieis, news anchors, politicans from all sects of iraq, ex ba3thists, islamists...the targets have one thing in common.... to turn us against each other and start to hate one another. Sadly in some Iraqi forums that i post in that is already happening..... Liash bas a7na heeechee? laish ma china min espania and learnt to dance salsa, drink fine wine and the sort...?! Shlon 7ayat, its been like this since my grandparents time and i am afraid my grandson in 60 years or more wil be asking me the same questions...
inshallah i am wrong

October 29, 2004 at 1:50 AM  

Sami, Allah ghadhub 3alaina, I swear theres no other explanation. I have only said this yeterday to my mom, I told her it will take Iraq atleast 5 generations minimum for it to be "normal"... Oh hem agool, inshallah im wrong, and I hope I will be proved otherwise.....

October 29, 2004 at 1:57 AM  

NIM, after reading your last post, you were so happy and I was happy for you. Now I'm just exasperated. This is so depressing. I hope all those predictions about what will happen after the American elections are true, although I'm pissed off they haven't kicked ass before now.

October 29, 2004 at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home