Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Who Is Complaining????

neurotic Iraqi wife

September 20, 2004

Who Is Complaining????

Arent I a happy lass today!!!!!!I AM FUMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! Oh my god, I need to inhale some of that toxic marlboro. hold on a second, let me take a deep deep breath....wowwww, that was great. If I do disappear and you wont hear from me, then please dont blame it on this poisonous stick like substance, but blame it on HUBBYYYYYYYYYYY.

So what has he done today?umm lets see, nothing really, except for wanting to buy a car and a house in Iraq!!!!Yup he is there to stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, can you hear my voice screaming out loud?????HE WANTS TO BUY A CAR AND A HOUSE IN IRAQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!!!!! Oh my dear god, why is this happening to me??? what have I done in my life except be a nag and a moaner, I need a break, I seriously do(I'm having a kitkat, just like the commercial"need a break??have a kitkat"). So yup HUBBY has joined my club, the Neurotic Club. Membership fees consist of daily rantings and ramblings......

HUBBY wake up, wake up and come back to your senses. What happened to the logical man I fell in love with? What happened to the man who once said(about 18 months ago) to me in anger "Iraq is but a land, what has it done for you all your life?" Werent you the one who uttered these words when I used to tell you how bad I wanted to go??? Werent these your exact words to me, and then you went on and said"think about it "LOGICALLY", we only got pain and sorrow from Iraq". That was then, right? Now, you have fallen prey to our beloved country Iraq. For I know loving it is contagious and very very highly addictive.

Yes HUBBY these were your words, and now I am using it against you. Since you yourself acknowledged them to be "LOGICAL"!!!!HUBBYYYYYYYYYYY wake up, this is but a dream you are living in. For god's sake tell me you are kidding, tell me that you were just teasing me and that you aint seriously thinking of staying there. Oh dear God, what have I done in my life for you to spite me. I repent, I swear I do, for whatever sins I have committed just bring back HUBBY's senses....

To be honest with you, Im not angry(seriously I aint), I think I'm in shock. Yup I sure am in shock, for the words are still echoing in my ears....He didnt exactly say he is there to stay but I have been told by numerous people that I do have some kind of intelligence lingering about somewhere at the back of my so called brain membrane. I am a mathematician afterall, so I do follow formulae and all the loony toony equations. so this is what I came up with:

HUBBY+CAR+HOUSE=IRAQ 4EVER

Yippeeeeeeeeee I have solved the bloody equation, maybe I dont need an einstein afterall. Good bye Dreams, Good bye Hopes, and most of all Good Bye my unborn children. So how am I doing today, umm just fine, just great actually Im over the bloody moon. Hey great Idea I should enlist in NASA and maybe then I can go to the moon and see a teeny weeny HUBBY riding his car to his house in his Iraq(and please try and hear my "his" said with contempt and some of my saliva splattering all over the screen) eeewwwwww.........

Poor me,and here I was spending most of my time, trying to figure out on a bloody internet site which days are my most fertile. Taking temperatures every bloody morning, charting my cycles while HUBBY is trying to figure which car to get, isnt he sweet, isnt he the loveliest HUBBY anyone can ask for, bless him. BUT hey, I still love the guy, and I still adore him. He wants a car???let him have it, he will spend all his time waiting in the queues for the petrol,hehe. He wants a house???hey why not, brilliant idea, so I can finally go there without having to answer questions put forward by my family"and where do you think you will be staying young lady?"

So problemo solved, HUBBY, go get a car, get a house and we will live happily ever after in the most peaceful countries found today in the world!!!!YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE God sure is keen to have me....Hold on, am I complaining????Nope, I aint, Im the happiest creature on earth(with a smile that surely will one day cause my image seem like those plastic fantastic surgically made women who look as if their skins are about to take a leap from both sides of their ears)!!!!

So Iraq, my beloved Iraq, you got me, you took your revenge and swallowed HUBBY in the layers upon layers of your love.....You are his number one, and where does that leave me???umm lets see, there's you, there's the job, there's the car, there's the house, there's the food, have I left sonething else out? Nope, so I guess I come in sixth place. Am I complaining?????No freakin' way!!!!

posted by neurotic_wife at 4:06 PM

6 Comments:

Generally people move out of War Zones instead of moving into them. But there's always those few bold pioneers who know better than any body else. . .

September 20, 2004 at 9:28 PM  

Hello NW,

Now why is it that you don’t pack up everything and move back to Iraq?
(Besides the obvious danger.)

Would there be any more danger than smoking cigarettes or dying from a broken heart?

Just Asking,
Don from Dallas

Ps. After reading half way through your last post I found myself jealous that your husband had returned. Stay safe but happy.

September 20, 2004 at 10:28 PM  

Mr Ghost if anything HUBBY will end up bald cuz he is bold!!!

And Don, very good question, why dont I move there???Umm well apart from me dying to go to Iraq for the past zillion years, I have my family(consisting of amazing parents, 2 sisters and a brother) who as they put it "I am going to Iraq over their dead(god forbid)bodies"!!!!! Although Im quite famous for my insanity and they know extremely well that if I put something in my head I will do it, so umm You never know, I might start blogging from Iraq pretty soon.

September 20, 2004 at 11:47 PM  

Wow, sounds like you have been through quite a lot lately. What is it with these men making decisions without talking to us, their wives. Compromise certainly seems to be some kind of alien concept to them. ~Surviving~

September 21, 2004 at 1:34 AM  

Dear Mrs.HUBBY (!)
Looky here, I don't know who u are or in which part of baghdad u used to live in, but believe me, U AIN'T MISSING ONE BIT OF WHAT'S GOING ON HERE.
It's not BOLD or PIONEERING to move in here, its CRAZY.
Sorry but maybe the fact that i just came back from a three-month excursion abroad to this hellhole called Adhamiya, maybe that's what's been driving me nuts.. that and quitting cigzzz... ahhh my head feels empty, i can hear the echo of voices within. need to smoke.
please talk to your husband again, don't lose hope, don't quit.. staying in iraq (muchless BUYING a car and a residence there) is the FASTEST way to invalidate someone's life-insurance policy..(God forbid)
anyways, sorry if i sound disturbed, I AM, thanx again.
13out.

September 23, 2004 at 11:13 AM  

nice post

August 1, 2011 at 3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home