Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: PMSing MEN????

neurotic Iraqi wife

September 10, 2004

PMSing MEN????

Oh my god this is just toooooooooooooooo hilarious. I swear I knew it, I knew in the back of my mind that men suffer from PMS. Read the article and have a laugh,, let them for once suffer as we do,heheMEN PMSing.
Whenever I start PMSing, and oh dear god do I PMS, the word neurotic would be an understatement, a piece of cake. HUBBY would steer away from me for days, and what I mean by steer away, I meant he would either call and cut the conversation short or he would say that he is extremely busy and he cant talk,lol. He KEEPS AWAY FROM DANGER. Then I started realising that he too has mood swings, but his were a salad(salad coming from an iraqi expression, where if we wanna say thats soo easy,in english you say easy as abc, we say easy as a zalata,zalata=salad).See how useful I can be,lol.
And then I started timing his PMS, theres like a week gap between mine and his, then it started to become simaltaneous, OH MY GOD, am still laughing, Im gonna tease HUBBY so bad tomorrow.........So PMSing MEN welcome to the "REAL WORLD" and SUFFERRRRRRRR,hehe
posted by neurotic_wife at 10:30 PM

4 Comments:

Totally believe men PMSing, but don't you want to just chop their heads off when you are PMSing and having a fight (I like to call it discussion) with them, and they start saying..oh honey is it that time of the month.
When my Fiancé' utters these words, I immediately imagine my self chopping his head off, kicking it like a football and sending it to somewhere far far away.
and what amazes me is that they never learn.


Peace

September 11, 2004 at 11:46 AM  

Great, this is all i need in my life, Saddam, then war, now i am PMSing too??
women are harldy tolarable iwhtout men having mood swings, GOD helps us all!
:)
NW, blogich ykhabbol:)
me*

September 11, 2004 at 1:32 PM  

i forgot to tell you, you reminded me of soemthign that i have to say, "9afiyya il mishtifiyya" :)))))
me*

September 11, 2004 at 1:33 PM  

I had an erectile dysfunction before and that freaked me out. Visit my blog I have written a review aboutx4 labs really helped me a lot.

January 16, 2011 at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home