Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Toes, HUBBY????*WARNING:NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED*

neurotic Iraqi wife

September 10, 2004

Toes, HUBBY????*WARNING:NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED*

If you are under 18 please do not read further...Dont say I didn't warn anyone...
What's up with feet? Can anyone tell me? Yes those feet, the part of the body we use to walk with. Why is it that men are mesmerised by feet, or to be precise by how the toes look like? I always wandered about that, at first I thought HUBBY was twisted(sry HUBBY) when he asked to see my feet,lol, but then as time passed by, I discovered that many of my male friends have the same,what shall I call it, umm, obssession(its a sickness really)...But why toes? why not eyes? why not hair? why not lips, I mean all these are romantic but TOES?god...really men are from Mars. They come up with the strangest ideas. Its just like that movie "Boomerang" starring Eddie Murphy where he would only sleep with women that have beautiful toes...I cant believe im actually talking about it, dont know how it just came up.
Oh yeah I remember, I wanted to talk about how HUBBY wanted to see my toes,(I guess im still in my Happy Thoughts mood).This was before we got married, he was somewhere in the States, and I was across the Atlantic(you do realise Im not mentioning any places, am trying my best to stay incognito incase anyone that knows me would be reading this). Most of our communication was done through the net and ofcourse the phone, I really formed an attachement to my mobile and laptop, till this day.
So one day I was sitting chatting with HUBBY to be(as wel always did), with the cameras on ofcourse at the same time, out of the blue he tells me "show me your feet". There I was staring so lovingly at his image infront of me then the word feet just whacks me in the face and I wake up from the lovely dream. I looked at him questioningly, feet? I asked. You wanna see my feet?
Shit, I havent done a manicure, he really caught me on a bad day. You know how at the first stages when both partners try and impress the other, well, how the heck was I gonna impress him now?hmm, I tried to pretend that I didn't hear him properly,cuz all of a sudden the speakers burst and oh nooo the cam has gone fuzzy.lol. But HUBBY is a smarty pants, he called me and said, can you please show me your feet and what happened to the cam,I cant see anything. I thought to myself darn,shoulda switched the mobile off, let me play for time. So I said sure I will darling just give me some time so I can fix the camera.hehe.He said, ok do it quick!sure I will, HUBBY to be.
I run, and I mean RUN to my room, get the case of my nail varnishes, and I looked inside, hmm, shall it be the blackberry one or the baby pink? darn, blackberry one is too Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction,very morbid, the baby pink is too girlie and he might take advantage of that in the future. Damn, I rummage through my drawers, and I see a mauve one, great this will do, he will definitely know Im sassy and I that follow my own mind....So I get those toe dividers which we women use inorder not to smudge the colour, and there I began painting the mauve on my toes. The phone rings again, sugar sugar sugar, Im in the middle of the bloody toes fiasco, I look at the caller ID it an overseas call, great its HUBBY to be again.Oh hello HUBBY to be,(me balancing the phone between my shoulder and my ear and continuing to polish)I think the USB thingie is broken, the camera wont start up, I say(yeah right), just give me a few minutes and I hope by then it will start working again, so HUBBY to be waits.
After the polishin was done and dusted(finally), I ran using the heel of my feet, believe me very painful, to the cupboard looking for some nice sexy pair of sandals,hmm, no stilettos thats for sure, so I chose the next best thing. Hey, here I am with my mauve toe nails, strutting in my high heeled sandals, with my bloody tracksuit, just great, how sexy can this be. So I switch my cam on and wait for the request from HUBBY to be. Can you imagine the state of me, so I try and do like the movies where they show you the action in slow motion, while at the same time Im concentrating on His image to see the look on his face.
Was it satisfaction? I have no clue, but it was one of those serene looking facial expressions. I guess I didn't disappoint with my choice of mauve. Now was that hard work or was that hard work. But then he went on and said, why not RED? Red? The nerve of him, after all the trouble I went through he still asks for more,aaaaaaaaaah MEN.
So dearest HUBBY, I have gone and bought some real nice red(eeewwww), come back to me and you will get to see them for real!!!!
posted by neurotic_wife at 2:00 AM

12 Comments:

I have Flintstone feet. My toes look like stair steps going down. I remember (before I was Muslim) I had a physical before being hired at a hospital. The Dr GRABBED my feet and just stared at my feet.

All of a sudden he began to giggle! What a butthole!

September 10, 2004 at 2:10 AM  

looooooooooooooooooooool scorpion, told ya they are weirdos, men that is, I swear I still cant fathom the idea of admiring toes..whats the fun in it? toes are toes,eeewwww

September 10, 2004 at 2:12 AM  

Well, especially when they look like mine. Hell, I can barely find shoes in my size (theyre WIDE, too). I'm telling you-- Yabba Dabba Doo!

September 10, 2004 at 2:15 AM  

LOL!! I was laughing so hard through the whole thing! That was great! I can just picture the whole painting your nails thing LOL!

P.S. my hubby hates my feet. He said my toes are too long. Men!

September 10, 2004 at 5:12 AM  

That was well funny...Two years ago i had serious complex about my feet, I made sure that they were covered at all times, even in summer!! i was always embarrassed but then one day, i was on a bus (in the mid of summer) and this most amazing, stunning, model like girl comes on the bus with the most horrifying feet i have ever seen. all of a sudden my complexes all vanished.
I still think that my feet are ugly, but know that i can actually ware sandals in the summer i caught few men staring at them...My Fiancé was not very happy about that!!

September 10, 2004 at 3:20 PM  

Mustang, you aint seen nuthin yet,lol

Anon, thats hilarious,actually it happened to us, HUBBY and I, we were in this food store buying some things, when this stunning women was standing infront of us paying, we both looked at her feet, and oh god, the sight was not nice,believe me....HUBBY went quiet for sometime, I guess he was recovering from the shock.lol

September 10, 2004 at 4:39 PM  

Oh yes, Toes

Of course Toes are the first thing we see when we’re on our knees
Worshipping the ground you ladies walk on.

Love your wlog

Don from Dallas

September 10, 2004 at 4:48 PM  

Don, you really choose your wordings very wittingly, I must admit, quite impressive. You know exactly how to feed our egos,lol

September 10, 2004 at 5:12 PM  

Neurotic Wife,
My husband doesn't have the same obsession with feet. I have nice feet and I do use red nail polish and all but he doesn't seem to pay that much attention to my feet, he likes other body parts though. Do you think there is something wrong with him?

September 10, 2004 at 8:28 PM  

Lol Ihath, then you are one lucky lady...

September 10, 2004 at 10:28 PM  

I don't know Neurotic Wife, It seems like a nice thing to have somebody adore your feet.

September 10, 2004 at 11:15 PM  

My favorite toes. :)

September 11, 2004 at 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home