Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Stranger Than Fiction...

neurotic Iraqi wife

June 07, 2008

Stranger Than Fiction...

Half full? Or Half empty? What do you say? Well, I guess Im gonna go have full even though the other half will be filled with bits and pieces of the sand storm we are having today. Last night I had another conversation with HUBBY regarding the future. We have finally set a date. YESSSSSSSSSS…I feel like a bride to be planning for the big day, wooooohoooo. Yeah Im very upbeat. Thank God for that. I guess I just needed some assurance from him that he will stick to the decision we took no matter what. And I fully trust him. I just hope he keeps his end of the promise and not disappoint me.

I also realized my lack of motivation to working here is partly due to me regarding my work here as trivial. As I mentioned time and time again, Im not really building or planning or managing a project. Contrary to what HUBBY is doing, hence his job is by far more meaningful. And whats more important is at the end of all this, he can actually be proud and say “I did something for my Iraqi people.” And he really is doing something. Im not saying that because he is my husband, oh no. Im saying it because that’s the truth. It is unfortunate that I cannot reveal his job, but all will be known after we leave here.

Another major factor which drained my glass from all of its pure contents, is miss Johnny come lately (JCL). THAT WOMAN IS EVIL!!! I feel her bad vibes all over me. She actually scares me with her stares. And oh does this woman STARE!!! In Iraq, and I think in almost all the Middle East we believe in the Evil eye of envy (not sure if people in the West have the same beliefs). Its written in our Quran. There are also incidents where a person can envy someone so much to the extent that that someone can either fall ill, or something bad happens to him/her. And inorder to cast away that evil we believe we can achieve that by reciting some specific Quranic verses and by also wearing an eye, or a blue turquoise stone. As silly as it sounds, I have an arm full of eye bracelets, plus a choker that I wear all the time around my neck that displays the eye. And yes, I believe in such things because its happened to me and my family.

But this Miss JCL, is EVILLLLLLLLLLLLL. I wasn’t going to mention her, since there are people at work who read my blog, which restrains me from writing about many things. Ughhh, I wish I have never mentioned it to anyone. But hey, I cant do much about it can I now? Anyhow, Miss JCL found the perfect way to get to someone high up. Me and a few people who sit in the area felt the “lovey dovey” aura they have for each other. And it actually gets disgusting at times.

I was told from her previous coworkers that she uses these ways to get to her target. And the guy is so weak, he fell right into her web. OMG, Im typing this and Im laughing at his stooopid naivety. Or maybe he just aint naïve and he is going for the ride since its free…If upper management finds out about the shenanigans that’s happening, WOW, it will be something. And that’s one thing that kinda upsets me. You are representing the US govt, you are held accountable for all your actions. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE??? And on top of all that, HE IS BLOODY MARRIED!!! UGHHH…

As for her, she is a disgrace to the Iraqi female population!!! Yes granted people have affairs etc, which Im totally against, but to use your body to get higher up in the organization and to spill shit about people, that’s a big no no, missy!!!

Miss JCL found the perfect candidate to poison. And unfortunately after me being here 3 years, it took miss Johnny come lately less than 2 weeks to talk badly about me because of her obvious jealousy. I don’t even understand why should she be jealous from ME???? I have nothing she doesn’t have!!! She bad mouths everyone to the man. Things that are supposed to be kept just between the contractors in our company and not for Govt knowledge, she goes and blabs her mouth to him. She IS A BITCH. An evil bitch!!! Why the hell did they employ her, I have no clue.

I was going to say something about it, even ask to be removed from that area because of all the disctractions, but then realized, that since I only have a few months remaining, Im gonna keep my mouth shut and enjoy the episodes instead. I definitely cant wait for this whole saga to come and bite them later. Rumour has it, they were caught by someone in the parking lot but not sure of how valid these rumours are, plus miss evil cunevil herself told someone at work about the nature of her relationship with the man in question!!! BIG MISTAKE, or is it???

I tell you, this world is Strange. Stranger than Fiction…
posted by neurotic_wife at 5:15 PM

7 Comments:

"...the evil eye..." I did not know the Middle-east was so superstitious, the way you describe it is equal to the superstition of the Native Americans. But, I guess all societies have their superstitions. I am happy to be free of them.
I laugh that you talk about the Captain falling for the 'web', I think men are pron to falling into them. If not, there would be a great lack of humans on the planet. I watched a guy walk right into a pole looking at a beautiful woman one time.

June 7, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

Funny that I read this post this morning. Just last night I was reading Proverbs in my bible. This particular bible was given to me by my mother-in-law. It is tradition in her family to put the ribbon book mark in Proverbs where it speaks of the Proverbial Woman. It warns specifically about women like Miss JCL.

"For the lips of an adulteress drip honey, and her speech is smoother than oil; but in the end she is bitter as gall, sharp as a double-edged sword. Her feet go down to death; her steps lead straight to the grave. She gives no thought to the way of life; her paths are crooked, but she knows it not."

and also...

"The mouth of an adulteress is a deep pit; he who is under the Lord's wrath will fall into it." (sounds like a web to me).

I am in no way trying to preach here, but when someone like her does what she does with such venom, it is obvious she is lacking something in herself and seeks to steal it from others she feels threatened by. I don't fear people like her, I pitty them. Fear means they have some sort of control over me, whereas if I choose to pitty them, their daggers become pleas of acceptance, but women like her will never ever admit that.

Ok, I'm getting off of my soap box now ;)

You know, I think we would get into a lot of 'trouble' if we worked together Neurotica. Either that, or my mouth would get me fired faster than I could blink, because when I read this post, I actually got a bit defensive for you. Glad to hear you and hubby have come to a departure date. It is my hope that this happens for you two.

Always,
Melanie

PS: She who cares the least, wins"

June 7, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

You are describing symptoms. If they're attempting to reinitialize the Ku Klux Klan you can tell us Lady. Destroying an Origin is deceitful. I don't care how many times they've seen the same circumstance. Not being in love with the mundane is not an excuse. Humans survive in the complete realization of their actual memory. Driving each other MAD is unacceptable. Especially when the Origin is self sufficient and meticulously helpful in healthy ways. Simply sating the power hungry is a shameful dis-honor. Communal origin is a place holder and undeniable. The naked truth? Hoorrayy.

June 8, 2008 at 12:48 AM  

WH, oh the ME is extremely superstitious, sometimes to the extremes!!!Yes he fell for her, but the question is, should that interfere with the mission he came here to do???He is supposed to be here to try and help rebuild my country, not fall for cheap iraqi "bitches"...

Mel, wow thats strange you read that, what a coincidence...SHE IS VILE!!!OMG, I cannot describe to you the way she walks and talks when she is with the guy!!!Fine you can have all the affairs in the world, but stop being evil about others. Im already in a bad state, I dont some schmuck (sp) to come here and make things more miserable. And the boss, knows how i feel abt her, cuz I make it pretty obvious, I cant lie nor act. But that didnt help much, cuz she went on and said stuff abt me, which makes it easeir for him to believe..WHAT A FOOL!!!This place is truly sickening

June 8, 2008 at 6:45 AM  

Wow, this is fascinating. Bad is bad no matter where you are or what you are doing. Work places are filled, unfortunately, with Miss JCLs but in a place where the use of sex for betterment of ones position we find reprehensable. It is against the law in the United States. Of course, in the best of all possible worlds it still goes on. We are looking forward to your leaving and hearing the rest of the story.

June 9, 2008 at 3:24 AM  

Yeah most American Business's work just like Sesame Street. From the cradle to the grave, Sister. Educational Television is the Pacha Head of convenience. Even under War performances can get recorded and replayed. Oh the joy.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sesame_street

June 9, 2008 at 6:10 AM  

Thanx b, I too am looking forward to leaving this place...And umm, maybe write a book???

June 10, 2008 at 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home