Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Hammam in Amsterdam...

neurotic Iraqi wife

September 02, 2007

Hammam in Amsterdam...

I have to write this post even if there are other things I wanna write about, but this has a bit of a lighter after taste than the other posts I had in mind. There's an Egyptian movie called "Hammam fee Amsterdam" (Hammam in Amsterdam). It talks about this simple unemployed guy from Egypt, who had a dream. He had a dream of becoming someone, and getting rich. One day, he woke up and decided to take the chance and go to Amsterdam. He had no one there, he didnt know the language, he had no money but he was adamant in going there and making it big. And just like all Egyptian movies, he realizes his dream, he becomes famous, and goes back to Egypt, and everyone lives happily ever after bla bla bla. Well E, an excoworker of mine, reminded me so much of Hammam. But instead of going to Amsterdam, E ended up In no other place but NEWYORK!!! Here is E's story....

Yesterday, E, an excoworker of mine who suddenly disappeared back in April, phoned WOB. I was listening to the conversation as it was too hilarious. E was someone I never cared for, and I guess I never will. Ever since I joined here back in 05 he tried his best to get close, but I always kept my distance. I couldnt stand him, there was something about him that got under my skin. Something evil. Especially his eyes, his eyes creeped me out. His words and tone of voice were even worse. Needless to say my fears were confirmed when I later found out he used to be one of the Secret service informers during Saddam's era (or so people said). How the hell he managed to work here, I have no clue. Infact, one day as he creeped up from behind me and blew in my hair, I freaked out, turned around and screamed my head off at him. He never dared to come close again.

So back in April, E disappeared. Some people said he received threat letters and moved to Syria, others said he is in Turkey. No one knew exactly where E was. Although we all knew that E was one of the first people to apply for the US Special Immigration visa, but he received an email from the NVC telling him that his application was deferred to 2010. Come yesterday, and E apparantely was held up in JFK then later on stayed in his hotel with his family afraid to venture out!!!Loooooooool. He calls WOB asking her for help and if she can provide him with contact info of some people that may help him. I mean there is no one, NO ONE in his right mind, that would travel all the way to the states, and of all places go to NY without having anyone there. When WOB asked him what the hell are you doing in NY, he said "I dunno, I liked the way it looked in the movies" OMG!!!! What an idiot. The movies??? Atleast all the other guys who applied for their visas knew exactly where to go because they had some family or ex-coworkers that are willing to assist them, atleast in the initial stages, just so they can get their bearings together. They researched everything to the smallest detail. But noooooo, not E. E chose the most expensive city in the States because he liked the way it looked in the movies. God!!!


An email a coworker of mine just received was that E has finally gotten intouch with an exwife of an excoworker of mine who apparantely is gonna take him to one of the churches in NY. Why a church I dunno, but I definitely cant wait to see what happens to E. Will he survive??? Oh Im sure he will, he is one of those people that can get his way no matter what. But everytime I think about it, I just crack up laughing (not maliciously, but at the whole saga, I still cant understand how E ended up in NY), because knowing E, he will get by, he will definitely get by in New York...Just like Hammam, Hammam in Amsterdam...
posted by neurotic_wife at 5:32 PM

16 Comments:

Funny story. What does a secret service informer do? Does it mean what I think it means? He told on Iraqis and they got arrested tortured and killed? If so, then a terrorist personality was trying to hit on you! Yikes.

September 2, 2007 at 10:56 PM  

hey sis, i hope u are coming to dads bday! i am loving your blogs,makes me laugh, cry... miss u here

September 2, 2007 at 11:38 PM  

I agree going to college is evil. Perhaps a very widely supported brothel? A lot of parents work for a brothel before they slave for medicine or communication. People in the Sudanese province of Darfur work, walk rather for uhh New York or college or what ever it's called? The Parents of Darfur slave for medicine and communication. Training in SEX AND DRUGS brought the people of Darfur their new masters. Uhhh New Yorkers? Your friend "E" being Jesus definitely means we hate him. I remember we all hate Jesus, Jews oh wait I live in America, wait a second. This population may like Jesus so uhhh, crap. Alright hold on. Further evidence we are constructing a new space vagina in order to replace the superior old green and blue space vagina. We still have to move college or New York or Amsterdam or whatever to the North Pole, so we can bear a giant space kid. Young goat or whatever. whatever, whatever. There for the new space vagina's goats will destroy the invading goats before we have to uhh stop being fucked up and greedy. School made the Ghetto. Our parents aren't teachers their whore slave infidels...They just turned into perverted business men that don't care about the old space vagina? These terrorist's want us to move the brothel to the North Pole immediately? Space goat conquest doesn't make a 40 ounce and a mule village in Darfur? What about the 40 oz. and a mule village in that movie with Wanda Sykes! I guess Santa and his elves can make kids? What else does stuff? Wait a second. Is this a battle for planetary supremacy? Really? Osama doesn't want Santa and make believe creatures labeled elves making Afghani children? Imagine that? And drunk ass perverts that sound like serial killers when they talk shouldn't control so much capital? Hmmm, Serial killer equals bad, where was that notation on the paper wasp hive being obligatory, Hmmm the word equals Obligatory...I think I'll leave that word alone.

September 3, 2007 at 12:57 AM  

Eeew, blowing in your hair?! I got the creepy crawlys just reading that! I've been there before and was lucky to not get in trouble for smacking the shit out of him!

Melanie

September 3, 2007 at 4:47 AM  

Lol Jason, yup thats just it...God, how I hated this guy. I mean noone liked him here, cuz he really had a weird personality...

d, dunno sis, not sure if I will be able to make it. I would have loved to, but I cant just pick up and go, there are procedures I have to abide by..Hope all of you are doing well...

Melanie,loooooooool. Believe me my words to him were more effective than a smack!!! Ughhh dont remind me...I remeber going back to my room and washed my hair like no tomorrow, just wanted him off me...But its funny he's in NY,it really is, I still cant believe it

Anon, what you on abt???

September 3, 2007 at 6:25 AM  

You asked "why a church": immigrants in the US illegally can't be picked up by federal authorities if they are in a church, so it sounds like he may be afraid of being deported.

September 4, 2007 at 12:37 AM  

i fucking hated that stupid movie as it embodies the whole naivete of Arab propaganda and shallow unrealistic egyptian filmmaking...fucking hate it.
but a really funny story, that 'E' fella sounds like someone Al Pacino would play.

September 4, 2007 at 12:39 AM  

On about? Killing our sons with lies. The one about mortality necessitating ordination not subordination. Hamman's entitlement is the pig's blood processed as social lubricant. No longer sound the victory of rape. Mapped math protocols and subject for the emotionally dumb to time and imbibe their social consciousness with. A joke. Female infant mortality linking emphasis on terror. Terror involving the victimized male fitting our profit in adrenaline beyond a female cry for mercy. Games the people play. Dumb PEOPLE that don't understand suggestible pathway's under the rule of human need and the forsaken entertain of wrought suicide. Culture and individual mind death. Money and projected growth for our world's population. Males being disposable and females being locked behind doors. The War machine that rests behind these borders. Sweating without doing exercise. The hope involving the thing with boobs maintaining proper wisdom coma until we can finally kill each other. Labels? Being fair. Truth honoring Justice. Removing Tongues. (Save her tongue and learn about children, I'll kidnap her one if it shuts her up) Smiles. Limiting insanity and somehow producing a smile. Jokes. College Brothel not just sex and drugs. Try and remember to not crash airplanes on college. I can't remember why either, just don't. Something to do with children being cute and not smelling like shit all the time. Emotional clarity made joking possible. The cure for revenge is babies or those things that grow when you place them in water. Unless water's the specter of inhuman doctrine, dreidel's then, dreidel's then...I don't give a fuck. My identity, my Wife and the Money. You can find me in the shittiest movie ever made. GARY COLEMAN LIVES...Is that,... Gary Coleman still alive? Nah if the bitch calls one more retard creepy I'm locking her on a school bus with 30 screaming children. Welcome to the inside of your bloodlines maternity. The bus would be bigger if they could of recorded your family history any further back in time. Piso, Ramses, Bush. Check the picture in a picture vagina. PiP vagina Sony confusion products. Then I'll show her trees and ask her if she'd like to watch me and my Wife fuck against the metaphorical record of her families existence. Then we'll bomb China for teaching too much positivity and discipline cause they need to knock down some mountains, then we'll fuck against their mountains after we dissolve their culture in who gives a fuck about cool stuff lets make more fucking room now that we're as smart as God and we can fuck!!!


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MENTAL STRESS BUFFER EXCEEDED<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

September 4, 2007 at 1:10 AM  

Anonymous "September 4, 2007, 2:10 AM"...

Um, either you are very passionate about something, or you have been suffering from a head injury. What's your story?

Melanie

September 4, 2007 at 2:29 AM  

Melanie

September 4, 2007 3:29 AM

story?

Money controls my passion and head injuries control my studliness. Are you ready for freedomville?


You're a mean one Mrs. Grinch. No I can't commit. Yeah I'm Highly Functional Tard Cadet with awkward releases and perverted attention spans. Selfless shit talking inebriate codenamed Hoe with continual affliction in response to the rightful membership in heavenly treetops no one will ever miss. I cream my bedsheets thinking about my older sister who doesn't exist and often break for lights that are indeed the color green meaning "GO" the opposite of "STOP". When I'm not chewing my finger nails or sucking my thumb I often bite the inside of my mouth then spit out excess filth collected from poor mouth hygiene. Manual on the fly skin removal, like my scrotum when I apply the mass to the inside of my trousers zipper or muck-lucks... Whatever the fuck my mom dressed me with before staring at your breasts. When I'm not repressively in depth and gross with girls who don't love me I'm often awkward and spontaneously sexual under inappropriate circumstances. When I don't receive base comforts and abstract rewards I normally progress in anger and jealousy in the form of tantrum and obsessive compulsion to own and coddle myself for instant gratification and lack in attention. and when I fuck... I prance around like a Trojan God like I wasn't suicidal the entire time I was attempting to use the titty I saw exposed for self esteem. YEEE HHAAA and I look like a lubricated dollar bill every time I see you for a month after. Then I forget you so I can feel like a man again. and I murder animals while subconsciously imitating my mother.

September 4, 2007 at 5:56 AM  

Anon, no he is not an illegal immigrant. E did infact get his Immigrant visa. But from what I heard theres a church in NY that helps Iraqis, I dunno if thats true...Lets see what happens

Lol KK, oh cmon, it was a funny movie...silly but funny...And pls dont insult al pacino, OMG, there is nooooooo resemblence whatsoever between E and Al, thank god for that...Bes ishwadda il E to NY wallah we all have no clue...We just laughed so much when we found out. Especially knowing E, he is abit on the im3aidy side, maybe he will fit in with the bustlers over there, god knows...

Anon, I just wanna know what you on abt??? I agree with Melanie, I can barely understand the points youre trying to make, but hey can be a good movie script ;-)

September 4, 2007 at 6:35 AM  

mber 4, 2007 7:35 AM
non, I just wanna know what you on abt??? I agree with Melanie, I can barely unders

MARRIAGE MAFIA HURTS ME!!!

Hate.

Marriage brought closure to the chaos. Wielding fate. Dominance is suggestion in the haste of uniform completion and needed sleep. I watched monsters Shepard union after union along commercial pathways. A court of flowers. Wardrobe of cheapened conformity. Drawing commerce in the weight and compare. The privilege and sanctuary of resisting the outlying landscape and the terrors cultivated there. The field of marriage a safer place. Beware the destitute tribes bound station. Flesh disturbed in attributes beyond convenient communication. Where the monsters are symbolized today. Love kept them.

September 5, 2007 at 5:14 AM  

Hello NEUROTICA , AS you say darling " what on earth is that geyser anon on about scribble jibberish a load cobblers tripe TRoLLop? wa `T A LOAD OF CODS WOLLOP" nevermind NEUROTICA LUV THERE IS ONE IN EVERY CROWD every so often all that jibberish!!!!!!!!!!!!all the best darling www.bfbs.com walter@swedenmail.com yours OLAFF

September 5, 2007 at 7:25 PM  

Day NUMBer 1:Dear Diary did I invent fire?

Day NUMBer 2:Dear Diary did I invent fire?

Day NUMBer 3:Dear Diary did I invent fire?

Day NUMBer 4:Dear Diary did I invent fire?

Day NUMBer 5:Dear Diary did I invent fire?

Day NUMBer 6:Dear Diary did I invent fire?

Day NUMBer 7:Dear Diary did I invent fire?

Day NUMBer 8:Dear Diary did I invent fire?

Day NUMBer 9:Dear Diary did I invent fire?

Day NUMBer 10:Dear Diary did I invent fire?

Day NUMBer 11:Dear Diary did I invent fire?

Day NUMBer 12:Dear Diary did I invent fire?

Day NUMBer 13:Dear Diary did I invent fire?

Day NUMBer 14:Dear Diary did I invent fire?

September 6, 2007 at 4:01 AM  

HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE iiiiiiiiSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAATTTT iiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt AGAINNNNNNNNNNNN??????????????????

September 6, 2007 at 8:14 PM  

Anonymous and ConfusedKid

i really find you out of this world, the use of the F U C K word does not make you writers, it is really make me sick to read what u said in repeating this word...it shows ur personality ... and how disturbed you are

September 17, 2007 at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home