Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: UNTITLED...

neurotic Iraqi wife

September 19, 2006

UNTITLED...

Right now, Im in Frankfurt waiting for my connecting flight...As I flew over the Atlantic, staring at the vast ocean underneath me, I couldnt stop but think, how much IM gonna miss that place...ANd in less than 3 weeks IM gonna be back to a war torn country....My Country Iraq...I have very mixed feelings this time over, because I know that many of the people I got along with have left, and the only remaining ones are none other but WOB....SOmeone I really really dont want to deal with again....SHe is the most manipulative B I have ever met in my life , the most evil person alive, the most ignorant, yet they kept her cuz of her so called connections which btw, never came into fruition...SHe kept talking about how her brother can help people, and how her contacts can get them jobs etc, yet to this day, I havent seen nor heard any of these claims...WHat a shame, and what bad planning on behalf of the Company and subsequently the US Gov to keep her... BUt hey, who am I to say anything, right???

THeres a woman who is sitting right behind me waiting for the darn monitor to be free so she can use it...SHe was on it like for the past hour or so...so my privacy is kinda takenover...I hate prying eyes....Ughhhhh....THe lounge has only 2 monitors that can be used and I jumped as this one became free...Well IM planning to finish this post so there....

My mental tranquility back in the States was disturbed for a few days by a strange virus...I woke up one day with a massive headache...and somehow feeling queazy, but didnt really think much of it...As the day progressed, I felt weaker and the headache more persistent...By 2am I felt so sick and had to throw up...It was really yuck...an hour later, had to do the same...I felt so dehydrated that I drank water, but the more water I drank, the more sick I felt...and so hello toilet again...I dont remember I ever felt this bad in many many years...I really thought my intestines were gonna peep up and say hello to me...

All the time poor HUBBY tried to help out and urged me to go to hospital for an IV drip...I refused profusely, theres no way Im gonna let anyone prick me with a needle...So I chose the hard way...to Suffer...And suffer I did...for the rest of the day my trips to the bathroom increased until I felt I was gonna die...By then HUBBY forced me outta bed, dressed me and took me to the emergency...BLess HIm...Thank God we didnt need to wait for long, and the IV worked its way...was worth the pain...The blood tests showed that I had a viral infection, Gastroenteritis...Thank God it wasnt Ecoli...I was put on a clear liquid diet....I waved goodbye to the pounds I had gained ...I mean I was so happy that I finally looked healthy, but all that was gone, disappeared and now Im even thinner than I used to be...

The whole experience wasnt too nice, I tell you...but I did discover something...something about HUBBY...He was the best gentleman...He actually took care of me...I know I sound stupid by saying this but I guess cuz this is the first time I fall really sick while IM with HUBBY and I never ever thought that he would be the perfect husband...IT was nice and refreshing to see that he was...OK this woman is really annoying the heck outta me by tapping her slippers on the floor and talking in some kinda language that I dont comprehend to her husband...I better leave and come back later...Maybe by then their flight will be called...I still have like many hours of waiting....

Im gonna finish this piece later and promise to anser the comments in my previous post...and btw, to whomever wrote about a daughter, I dont have one yet....BUt I do hope to have as many as I can...Maybe one day my dream will come true....I aint gonna title this post, cuz my mind is frazzled from the darn slipper tapping...Maybe IM gonna go and finish a few cig packs...Bye for now...
posted by neurotic_wife at 4:52 PM

6 Comments:

Hello NIW,

Elhamdellah 3alsalama,

I can tell the last post is shiney, and your HUBBY did a good job though...

Let me tell you some thing, don't worry about those pounds you've lost, because you are going to gain wieght again in Ramadan even if you fast, you will gain wieght because of all kinda meals, greesy dishes, yummy sweets...enough! because I'm slavering and driddling right now...

See you later

September 20, 2006 at 11:22 AM  

NIW,

I'm SO SORRY to hear you had to go through being so sick! Thank God it wasn't E. coli!! But, what a shame. You were just starting to relax and enjoy simply "being". Hubby did show his true colors when you needed him! That means a lot! It should make you feel secure in his love and erase any doubts about the future. You're strong willed and independent. But, he's even stronger, and he'll take care of you when you need his help. Best wishes as you begin your new adventure!

September 21, 2006 at 2:37 AM  

take care.

September 22, 2006 at 3:13 AM  

Please don't step outside the GZ.
promise, ha?

September 22, 2006 at 4:12 AM  

you will be shocked of how many good young people were Sacked due to suspicion.

September 23, 2006 at 11:07 AM  

Yummmm marshmallow...Ramadhan Kareem...I cant get my self to eat actually...For my iftar I start with coffee and and my cig, then maybe 2 tablesppons of whatever my mom has cooked...poor thing she has given up on me...I think Ive lost more since the 00 jeans I got from the US have become loose already, but will try harder...the news I hear on a daily basis just doesnt help my appetite...Allah kareem...

Ummaminah, thanx for visiting and welcome to my crazy blog...So did you take him by the hand and whisper sweet little nothings in his ears???

Anon, yes I was pretty impressed and felt guilty cuz I got sick...kept apologising to him, dunno why, and when I thanked him for taking care fo me, he freaked out and said "im your husband, if I dont take care of you then who would???" he said I was crazy to think otherwise...I guess with time, you get to learn many things...
Hey anarki, how r u????Long time!!! Im sorry Ihavent been reading any blogs lately, with traveling and circumstances...Hope u r ok...

KK, now that HUBBY wont be with me, im adamant to go and see what its like...I have to..But shhhh dont tell anyone...

Zappy, I know...Even when I was there, they got rid of quite a few...But I heard that in a few months they will be giving the Iraqis more responsibilities since most of the major organisations are wrapping up...Lets see...

September 26, 2006 at 3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home