Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: The Flame of Life...

neurotic Iraqi wife

August 04, 2006

The Flame of Life...

Away from politics and its dirty game, I was blog reading and I came upon BlackFive's post about 911. The idea comes from dcroe...Where 2,996 different bloggers from all over the world will pay tribute to the 2,996 victims...Each blogger will get assigned to write about a certain victim of that horrendous day...You get to research and find out about that person's life...I think its an amazing idea... If you havent signed up, I think you should...

It made me wander if its possible to do something like this for all the Iraqis that lost their lives...The question is will the info be easily accessed...Dont think so...Im sure the MOH will have the names, but will they give it out just like that??? Even if they will, which is extremely doubtful, how will we be able to find out about that person's life??? It saddens me that the hundred thousands of Iraqis that were killed during Saddams tyrant regime and are still getting killed to this present day are all anonymous...anonymous to me...But their plight...Their plight will never be forgotten....

So For me I will not only be paying tribute to that specific person, but to all the Iraqis that lost their lives, all the innocent people...I will be paying tribute to all humanity...For the world changed after that day...911 was the turning point...911 changed all our lives...Every single one of us...one way or another...That day the candle's dim flame flickered...flickered with its shadow dancing on the walls...it took one blow...one blow and the flame went dead...one blow and the shadow disappeared...one blow and the dancing stopped...one blow and the walls became dark...dark and barren...But the candle...the candle still stands...still stands and awaits for its flame...The Flame of Life....






posted by neurotic_wife at 6:24 PM

2 Comments:

Thanks for sharing that project. Each life, whether American, Canadian, Iraqi, Lebanese, Israeli or any country at all is precious and the world is a poorer for the loss.

I have signed up. Thank you for the tip.

August 4, 2006 at 11:46 PM  

I recently started reading you posts and they are straight to the point. I agree with you on alot of issues you discuss. You are a very smart, beautiful person. I wish that the world was full of nothing but loving and caring people. I don't understand how people can be full of hate and anger towards one another. Life has so much to offer and as an American I sometimes feel like I take that for granted. I pray to GOD everyday for peace throughout the world and for everyone. I want to help all who are suffering and hurting. I just don't know where to begin. I feel I need to give back what has been blessed on me in my life and my family's life. I ask GOD for guidance and I know he will lead me there. I love GOD, I love my family and friends. I always like to meet and talk to people i will probably never see again. If you talk to me I will talk to you with respect no matter you race ,religion, or whatever. Everybody in this world has a voice. It's just so sad that not everyone is heard. So let's all come together has brothers and sisters in a time where it is so needed. It all starts with each individual and alot of soul searching. Put yourself in some of these peoples shoes and lets make a differnece. I know it is impossible to do because we have no idea what people go through all around the world. May GOD BLESS US ALL!

August 5, 2006 at 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home