Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Thailand Here We Come.....

neurotic Iraqi wife

November 22, 2004

Thailand Here We Come.....

Oh my God, how much I missed blogging!!!!There are sooooooooooo many things I wanna talk about, but no time. Some are happy thoughts, and umm, some arent. At times HUBBY can be wonderful and at others, he can drive me nuts.

I will definitely post more after our trip to Thailand. We are leaving tonight.I have HUBBY's suitcase to pack, GRRRRRRRR. Why do men always rely on their wives to do things I have no clue....

I wanna thank all of you for your comments, and andrea, I have finally come up to breathe man was that good or what,lol....

Well, as promised HUBBY will be posting something about the situation in Iraq. From what he tells me, things arent great, but he still is adamant to stay there!!!!!!!Which just pisses me off. Sorry for the short post, but I didnt have time to post anything before, and now I have to pack for our trip. My bag is filled with shoes, shoes, and more shoes, I mean cmon one week in Thailand I sure need 2 different pairs each day, one for morning and one for evening, dont you think. Thank God HUBBY hasnt seen my bag, or else he would freak out, hehe. I guess thats it for now....Better get going

So Thailand here we come....
posted by neurotic_wife at 1:44 PM

16 Comments:

Hope you have a great holiday, all the best!!

November 22, 2004 at 2:48 PM  

hi NW,
Tell Hubby that we await his report(s) with anticipation, and please tell him that we want the news, not good news, or bad news, but just the news. we can take it, whatever he has to say. And thank him for his unwavering commitment to help Iraq come back from the abyss.
Have fun on your trip and remember to send us a post card. bon voyage.
Madtom

November 22, 2004 at 4:27 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 22, 2004 at 6:53 PM  

Mar7aba shlonech,
Some happy news :), thanks helps the anxiety.
AS you can see everyone is very happy for you, really nice to see. I am sure you are busy so I will keep this short, take care have fun and dont be too naughty down there in Thailand. ;)

Famallah

November 22, 2004 at 6:53 PM  

have a good trip!

November 22, 2004 at 9:09 PM  

Have a wonderful trip - savor every moment!

November 23, 2004 at 7:45 AM  

Yaaa Hajiya (heh)

Have a bonzo crazy (monkey love?) trip through Thailand. Use your wiley wiles to convince him to stay ;)

*ahh* don't we wish...

November 23, 2004 at 10:26 AM  

You sound so absolutely normal - like the girl next door. You are such a hoot (funny). Take care. Joanne

November 24, 2004 at 8:38 AM  

NIW and Mr. NIW: Together, alone, at last!

Trusting you two are having a very memorable time!

Looking forward to you next post and hubby's too, but take all the time you want, need or can!

November 30, 2004 at 8:16 PM  

Salaam

I want you to join that group blog we've begun, you'd be a great diverse addition to our... tribe (lol). When ur back from Thailand, email me-- or I'll kick you :)

December 3, 2004 at 5:58 AM  

Your way of writing blog is very great and cool. Keep up the good work!

December 9, 2023 at 7:24 PM  

I appreciate this information. The article peaked my interest.

December 9, 2023 at 7:24 PM  

Keep checking for new information on this. Good job Thanks

December 9, 2023 at 7:25 PM  

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. you're great

December 9, 2023 at 7:26 PM  

I really love it. It's so good and so awesome article. I am just amazed.

December 9, 2023 at 7:26 PM  

A really good post, Very thankful. Write many more good posts like this one.

December 9, 2023 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home