Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Party Time.........

neurotic Iraqi wife

November 17, 2004

Party Time.........

Dunno really whats up with my commenting service. I tried to reply to all of you who left comments but once I click sign in,the page just seems to download forever. I have no clue why, Hmmm. Well I guess I better say it here.

Each time I read your comments or emails, I get a smile that over stretches to my ears. I have been thorugh alot for the past 3 months, and I cant believe it already passed. I cant say it passed so fast cuz for me it didnt, but I can say that many of you supported me during this time of need, which eased my pain and sorrows. The words THANK YOU, doesnt do you guys justice, but these are the only words available in the English dictionary. So really from the bottom of my heart I say it, Thank You, Thank You for accompanying me on this journey, Thank You for advising me, Thank You for cheering me up, and last but not least Thank You for being there when I needed someone to talk to. Thank You for being you....

But dont despair, for Neurotic Iraqi Wife aint goin anywhere, YET.... Though HUBBY is arriving today, we wont be leaving for Thailand until a few more days, therefore Im glad to say, That I will definitely be able to post maybe one or 2 posts before we go. And because many of you wanted to know everything from the horse's mouth, I will make sure that HUBBY would relay everything to you about Iraq and about the going on's over there.

As you know HUBBY has spent the last 6 months in Iraq with a 10 day vacation in between. But I havent heard how desperate he was to get out of there until last night. He said that he cant believe how "Free" he feels now. And was wandering how can prisoners withstand such long terms in prison without going loony. For him, the Green Zone was a prison. They werent allowed to go anywhere nor do anything, except ofcourse going to meetings outside Baghdad and that only happened 3 or 4 times during his whole stay. He said finally he can have hot showers whenever he likes to, can sleep like human beings on a proper bed, can wander around streets without having to wear a protective helmet and vest. Cant believe that finally his ears are mortar sound free. Can have his own privacy and last but not least can eat some yummy Arabic food. Lol....Poor thing.

As for me, I'm ready for him now, everything is going as planned. Did my nails finally and surprisingly enough, they dont look too bad. I opted for the "red" just the way he likes it but addded some special effects as you see in the picture. Oh and I forgot to mention that my face is having a party, yeeeeeha. And what a party it is. Mr ZIT decided to pay a visit and sat right there on the chin, how lovely to see him. He hasnt visited me for such a long time, but hey I guess the excitment of HUBBY coming over was too much for him to miss. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Then comes the 2 spinsters, miss Right eye bag, and miss left eye bag. Well helloooooo there, arent you a fine bunch, are you here to find husbands or what???But let me tell you, what perfect timing.......UGHHHHHHHH.

On a much happier note, I received this email from a friend of mine, enjoy and dont forget to smile cuz at last I have a huge naughty grin on my face welcoming all visitors today. For Today is Party Timeeeeeeeeeee........


1.Men are like .......Laxatives ...... They irritate the shit out of you.
2.Men are like ........ Bananas ...... The older they get, the less firm they are.
3.Men are like ........ Weather ..... Nothing can be done to change them..
4.Men are like ........ Blenders ..... You need One, but you're not quite sure why.
5.Men are like ....... Chocolate Bars .... Sweet, smooth, &they usually head right for your hips.
6.Men are like ...... Commercials ...... You can't believe a word they say.
7.Men are like ........ Department Stores ..... Their clothes are always 1/2 off.
8.Men are like ........ Government Bonds ..... They take soooooooo long to mature.
9.Men are like ....... Mascara ...... They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
10.Men are like ....... Popcorn . ..... They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
11.Men are like . ... Snowstorms .... You never know when they're coming,how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
12.Men are like ........ Lava Lamps ..... Fun to look at, but not very bright.
13.Men are like ........ Parking Spots ....... All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.

PS: Isnt it just so true, God, MEN......
posted by neurotic_wife at 1:16 PM

6 Comments:

Glad to see you getting ready Neurotic Wife. Probably Mr Zit came because you were so stressed or nervous? It happens. Some people get zits when they eat chocolate or have exams but good I don't have that happening with me at all.

Keep us updated. And most of all, enjoy it. Make the most of it! :)

Sara.

November 17, 2004 at 2:28 PM  

Hopefully your man will be like a boomerang and always come back.
And as beautiful as you are I sure that will always be the case.
Enjoy and Peace be with you on your journey.

Don from Dallas

November 17, 2004 at 4:16 PM  

mar7abe shionech

thank u so much for ur kind words and for worrying...
i get better daty by day but ill explain in detail about why that happens to me,,,,,,,,,

i am soooooooooooo happy foru, u waited so long for this day and u deseve it.........i hope its fun fun and more fun...........deer balich 3ala nafsich, inshallah you have the best trip of ur life.....

take colplay's cd with u, take maddonna la isla bonita
as well as anything to do with ottmar liebertl..... relaxing music big time

ul feel so at easy cdduling up to him and listening tp ottmar libert..........take care nad nice post as alwaus

November 17, 2004 at 6:34 PM  

Honey,by the time you read this ,hubby should be home and the computer will be the furthest thing from your mind. So, when you do finally read this, know I am happy for you both and you might want to get hubby a back brace after you get finished with him :- )

Glad it is reunion time, kiddo. Keep us posted,okay?
Dave

November 17, 2004 at 6:35 PM  

Assalaamoualaikoum

How was your hubby's arrival? Did he like your hair style? Are you still partying? As I said before, it must be Eid for you now ;)

November 18, 2004 at 1:52 PM  

Also

Is that -1 year or -111 years before you see him :D (i.e. 1 year or 111 years before he leaves)

November 18, 2004 at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home