Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Many Things To Do, and So Little Time....

neurotic Iraqi wife

November 16, 2004

Many Things To Do, and So Little Time....

Hmm, quite many things happened today and its only the morning. I was woken up at 730 am by an incoming call. I looked at the number display and it was a Thuraya phone. A Thuraya phone???HUBBY doesnt have one, shit. My heart sank, I immediately thought something happened to HUBBY. I answered it and there was a strange voice, asking to talk to some weird name. Umm sorry there's no one by that name, who are you? Then he said oh sorry wrong number. Shit that guy nearly gave me a heart attack.Geez.

Then a while later I called HUBBY to see how he is, apparantely he was in the airport, safe and sound, and is on his way to Kuwait. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I was pissed off that he never called me to tell me that he made it to the airport, cuz the plan was for him to leave tomorrow, but Im relieved that he made it safely along the "road of death". I suggested to him if he wanna come here tomorrow instead of Thursday, why waste a day when he can be here with me. He said he will see if he can do that, I aint sure if he will be able to , but hey you never know....OMG, ITS WAXING TIMEEEEEEEEE....Shit shit shit, how about my hair????OMG and my nails, OMG need to go and buy that darn "red" nail varnish.....OH MY DEAR GOD....

Then I get another call from that busy travel agent where I think I lost my 2000 dirhams in. The guy asked me if I had found my money. I said no I havent. He asked me if I can remember the denomination of the notes. Hmm, Im the type of person who would just pull out the cash and put it immediately in my wallet. So Im afraid I have no clue what denomination it was. But I did keep the receipt as a memory, I always do that, keep receipts that signify something. He then asked me to write a letter stating the time and date that I have lost my money and to bring a passport copy. I sat there shocked, could they have found it???? No Freakin Way....I asked if they did, he said they found part of it, and didnt give me any more information. Hmmm, it doesnt feel right, I mean what if some other poor guy lost his money there too. I dont think I will take it back, I just wouldnt feel comfortable. Besides I have long forgotten about it, so it wont really make a difference, or would it now. What would you guys do???. But its pretty impressive that the agent remembered me and gave me a call, how sweet of him.

I guess I will give you an update later in the evening about whether HUBBY will be here tomorrow or not. I also will include the probably agonising trip to the waxing lady and ofcourse the update of whether my money was found.....Many Things To Do and So Little Time.....



PS: Gotto run, sorry I didnt get a chance to reply to the comments on my previous post, but will do it later on.Promise. I just wanna thank all of you for your lovely sentiments, I know that you too are waiting for my HUBBY...

posted by neurotic_wife at 10:36 AM

1 Comments:

hey gal,
don't you even think about your readers for awhile.
you take care of yourself for now...man,you sure make
me feel good knowing how much you love your man....
get us some juice after he gets home while he is not
looking,wink wink

it would be fun to have him say a few things if he
has the time...
take care NW

andrea/pajama's/minnesota

November 16, 2004 at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home