Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: This is The Last Eid....

neurotic Iraqi wife

November 12, 2004

This is The Last Eid....

Where Im at, tomorrow is Eid. In Iraq its on Sunday. Supposedly Eid is the happiest time for Muslims, I wander, is it happy times for Iraqis??? Its usually a time of celebrations, a time of get togethers, a time of joy for young children. Where they wait anxiously to receive their Eid money(Eidiya) and to wear their new clothes.

No one I know is celebrating, no one I know is in the mood. No one I know is joyous at the moment. We had all hoped that things will get better, we had all prayed that the situation will improve. Call me cynical, but has it improved??? I wanna confess, that I AM SO GLAD, that finally action has been taken against the "Jihad" fighters. But at the same time, I feel damn guilty thinking so, cuz many many innocent people are getting caught in the cross fire. Its not their fault that they are there, its one of those things, being there in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And how about the fight in Mosul. I just wanna know, where the hell have these animals come from????WHO the hell are they????? Fucking hell, all they want is to destroy Iraq and Iraqis. LEAVE US ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know that many of them are Saddam loyalists, those idiots they think they can bring him back. They call themselves resistance, what resistance is this that kills their own people, that destroys the land between the 2 rivers???What honourable resistence is this???ha?? Tell me??? You call this "jihad"??? Jihad is to go on killing innocent people???Jihad asks you to bomb police stations and slaughter them????Jihad tells you to kidnap children??? What book are you reading???Cuz surely it aint the same Quran that I have read. And how about those that call themselves Imams and are encouraging these killings, tell me, what book are YOU reading???

Im so pissed off at the moment, bad news everywhere, forget the media, Im talking about the blogs, Najma's sister's father in law was shot and has passed away. Liminal's cousin has been kidnapped, so on and so forth. You want me to be happy cuz Eid is tomorrow??? Dont think so. But I will do this, and thats all I have at the moment. I will pray, and I ask you to pray, to pray that this is the last Eid that Iraqis, will spend in misery, this is the last Eid that Iraqis will fear for their lives, this is the last Eid that those assoles that call themselves bloody "resistance" will be alive and roaming freely in the streets of Iraq, pulling their triggers at the innocent people.

May God show mercy on every innocent soul and protect them, and shower his wrath on all the criminals that are out there. This is the only thing I can do at the moment. And also, may God protect HUBBY until he comes to me......

This is The Last Eid, that I will be miserable like this........
posted by neurotic_wife at 9:49 PM

6 Comments:

popeye, these police who you are calling cowards, are the most courageous men. How can you call them this??? where do you think can they get their weapons from???Its the government's fault for not giving them any ammunition to protect themselves and the ordinary people. They are soft targets to those barbaric animals who are slaughtering everyone especially the police force!!!!! Popeye please get your facts right, for the most victims that have been martyred so far are the police force, the hope of our future of the new Iraq....

November 12, 2004 at 11:19 PM  

Popeye, the Iraqi police are not armed as well as the terrorists.

Neurotic Wife, I love the name of your blog. Very funny.

This is my first time here. I will be back. Take care and please be safe.

Roger from Canada.

November 13, 2004 at 1:43 AM  

Get off it popeye. You need to start reading the blogs a little more - then you will see the everyday courage that the Iraqi people display. I don't mean to be a bitch. I used to feel the same way as you - thinking just start shooting the bad guys with those guns that are fired into the air during celebrations. You have to understand that we in America are raised learning to shoot (I was anyway - so are my kids...) and learning about self-defense, the rights afforded to us and protected by law under the constitution. We have had the luxury - yes the LUXURY - of living in freedom and peace for a long time. We have not had to deal with opening our front door and finding a relative hacked to pieces in a bag outside. We have not had to live with our homes being invaded in the middle of the night resulting in the disappearance of a loved one - or several. We have not been gassed by our own government. From what I've heard from the military blogs - the IP and ING are kicking ass. They are not heavily armed - but the Peshmerga killed a shitload of terrorists the other day - they ARE heavily armed. So just get off it.

November 14, 2004 at 1:43 AM  

Thanks Roger, Im glad you are enjoying my ravings and complaining.

Freethinker, unfortunately I myself am not in Iraq, my Husband is there though, and many of the other Iraqi bloggers. I pray for them everyday and I wanna thank you for your kind sentiments.

Umhakima,OMG, fallouja????May God protect him, and protect all the innocent people. I heard on the news about fallouja being 100% under the coalition forces, but then someone on jazeera called up and said the report is lying. I just hope all those terrorists are gone for good. I dont care how, I just hope they burn alive for all the suffering they are subjecting the ordinary Iraqis to.

Monicar, I hope we are done with these criminals I really hope so. And I also hope that the gov will take action in providing protection and ammunition for those poor police men. They are our only hope....

November 14, 2004 at 1:55 AM  

I enjoyed reading your blog. In fact, I've bookmarked yours!
Visit my debt consolidation canada site.

October 4, 2005 at 2:47 AM  

consolidation debt elimination Get out of debt Now! Stop paying high interest rates! consolidation debt elimination

October 20, 2005 at 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home