Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: THE FINAL COUNTDOWN.....

neurotic Iraqi wife

November 16, 2004

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN.....

Darn Im so disappointed. I called HUBBY and he said that he cant make it tomorrow. I was so pissed of, my excitement just went down the drains. I know theres only 2 more days, but he's in Kuwait, when he could be here, WITH MEEEEEEEE.... GRRRRRRR. I swear men are so thoughtless sometimes. When I asked him why couldnt he make it, he answered me in his usual way "I just cant". Talk about selfishness. Talk about horrible, cold, callous, unemotional, heartless $^%&^&**&&*&. I cant describe my anger and my sadness. Im soooooo UGHHHHHHHHH, I can kill someone!!!!

Oh well, if you fell for that then all I can say is GOTCHA. Hehe. HUBBY IS, HUBBY IS, HUBBY IS COMING TOMORROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!Did you guys hear that or shall I shout LOUDER???? HUBBY IS COMING TOMORROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Im sure now you heard it wherever you are!!!!

Im so happy, no Im delirious, no, Im exstatic, no no no Im over the moooooooooooooooon!!!! Finally, finally in less than 24 hours, my eyes are gonna pop out, my eyes are gonna see HUBBY. THUD THUD THUD THUD, can you hear my heart??? Can you hear the thudding, its excited as well, and overjoyed. Im typing this and Im in disbelief. So the groomin had to go underway FAST.....

Therefore I had to go and do waxing, and MY GOD, was that painful or what. I had taken 2 painkillers before I went, even the darn pills didnt work. You know when you wanna scream but have to keep it inside, well I tried that at first, but my pain was so excruciating that I screamed my head off. Thank God the place was empty. Or else they would have thought I was being tortured. Infact it was torture, ouch... And where did the damn ingrown hairs come from I have no idea. It took the lady 1 bloody hour to do everything. Well not everything really, cuz, as she got to the ahem, bikini area, I let out a screech that probably deafened the poor woman's ear drums. I couldnt take anymore, and told her to stop halfway. So HUBBY is gonna see a new design, one done and another undone, hehe. Serves him right for leaving me!!!!Then I went and did my hair, and voila I look like a new bride again. Everything is in place, except for the Umm, no silly, not that, tsk tsk tsk, I meant the nail varnish. Will do that tomorrow...

I have to confess that I had a brilliant day. Cuz Guess what also, they found my money!!!!!!!!Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. And me being me, I started crying from the shock. The man said your money is good (halal). Thats why God returned it to you. I couldnt talk for 5 minutes. Even the "Thank you" came out jibberish mixed with sobs and disbelief. Till now my eyes tear when I remember that moment, the moment the man handed me the envelope and told me its good money. People began to stare but who cares. God loves me, and for me it was the most powerful message that I have received from my God. I thanked him a hundred times, thanked him for showing me a sign, a sign that I almost lost hope in getting..... Again my joy wasnt about the money, no, cuz I had lost hope, its about realising the power of a miracle, and for me this is a miracle. It was 10 days since I lost it, the place was swarming with people. I had called the next day and the man said there was no such thing found. So for me this is a miracle, a miracle from God.....And here I am with you counting the last 24 hours......YAYYYYYYYY

This is it, THE FINAL COUNTDOWN........

posted by neurotic_wife at 7:48 PM

9 Comments:

Hey NW,
I am soooooo HAPPY for you and I hope hubby is well rested ;) Just enjoy your time with him and forget that the rest of the world exists. I'm sure that hubby will be too excited to see you that he won't even notice the "new pattern". Take care and have fun....and we want a full report but not for a few days. lol

November 16, 2004 at 8:10 PM  

Hello NIW: Great NEWS! Only one day! I am so happy for you!
and the added gift, the return of your lost money, is the icing on the cake! Hubby being the cake of course!
I'm so happy for you, and have been trying to leave a message all week but my computer has decided to make my cookies crumble! Little attempt at humour! as I wasn't able to leave a message for awhile.

I really hope you two have a fantastic time, and I'm sure you will!
Are you going to continue your blog after the "honeymoon"? I hope so...

A little off topic, back to your post about motherhood. You really made me laugh 'cause that was me until I had my daughter. You'd be surprised at how well you adapt. By the time they reach the stage as your friends, you will be an expert - trust me on this! Besides something tells me your going to make a very special mother.

Anyway ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!

~Peace~

leap_frog!

November 16, 2004 at 8:56 PM  

NW
you got me
bwhahahahahahaha
i was getting pissed off at him!!!!!!
fill us in later will all the jucy gossip

have fun gal

andrea/pajama's/minnesota

November 16, 2004 at 11:07 PM  

Honey,I am tickled for you both.Have a blast. Tell us ,when you come up for air, about seeing the Hubster again,No,I don't need ALL the details :- )

See you soon,

Dave

November 17, 2004 at 2:29 AM  

NW,
i just had to come back and say how happy i am for ya!!!

and Dave,some of us want the details......hehehe

andrea/pajama's/minnesota

ps
i'd really like to see hubby post something

November 17, 2004 at 2:48 AM  

Dear NW--You will of course blog every two hours to keep us informed! Haha! Enjoy your time together and we will wait for your return.

November 17, 2004 at 4:26 AM  

Hi NIW,
I've been reading and enjoying your blog for some time now and am so excited that you will be in HUBBY's arms in so few hours! Wishing you a safe flight and the best times possible! Enjoy and savour these very precious moments!

PS...and yeah, you GOT me! HA!

November 17, 2004 at 6:57 AM  

Congratulations!

You'll get a well deserved vacation and Miracles do happen.

Kenjiro

November 17, 2004 at 7:37 AM  

LOLLOLLL! You are too funny - and I'm so glad that your money was found and returned!

November 17, 2004 at 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home