Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: WHO IS REAL????

neurotic Iraqi wife

October 21, 2004

WHO IS REAL????

Apart from the headache of fasting, I actually have aquired another headache and Im absolutely pissed off. No, pissed off is an understatement, infact Im flabbergasted!!!! Yesterday, and today morning, I was taking a trip down some blogs, and other forums, I see my name, my blog name, I have been called a loony, which I myself admit, I have been called a lousy bore, which again I admit, I have been called a whiner, a nagger and a hoot(please tell me something new)!!! All that does not move me one bit, cuz I simply DO NOT GIVE A DAMN about what people think of me. You might even go ahead and call me a bitch, who cares. I certainly dont, but one thing that I cannot stand and DO NOT accept, is for someone to have the nerve and question if my emotions are FOR REAL!!! and to have the nerve and tell me that I should get a LIFE cuz my husband is in a war zone !!!!

If that person was infront of me right now, I would have scratched their eyes out literally!!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT to belittle how my emotions are regarding the way I feel about HUBBY being in a war zone, where one day he is living the next he might not be (God Forbid). People who say such low life things, do not know what it means to have someone so dear, risking his life inorder to make other lives better. DO NOT DARE to make fun of people's emotions or states of minds because they are missing their soul mates, their fathers, sons, brothers, mothers, daughters, sisters.

If you aint in the same situation then you have no right to talk or utter a single word regarding this issue. Yes talk about me, talk about this blog, I dont care, but to talk about HUBBY and my emotions, then you might as well be as bad as those criminals who are kidnapping and killing innocent people. You and them to me are of one mould!!!!Cuz you simply have no hearts!!!

Do you know how freaky it is, to watch tv and see explosions everyday, suicide bombers roaming the streets, kidnappings in the middle of the day, and you cant do jack shit to help protect your one and only love of your life??? Do you know how it feels to live in fear everyday and thinking the unthinkable???Do you know how it feels to wake up every single day in cold sweats because you just had a nightmare concerning your one and only love of your life???DO YOU????Do you know how lonely one can get, even though you are surrounded by a thousand people, cuz the one you love aint with you sharing the little things in life that you go through every day???DO YOU????

Do you know how it feels, to wake up everyday, and psyching yourself up pretending that your life is rosy when deep inside you are dying from sadness!!! Do you know how difficult that is??? To keep burning inside so the outside looks all hunky dory????

So dont you dare, ever ever again, question my being or my feelings towards my HUBBY. And if you dont like what you read then thats not my problem it is YOURS!!!!

I LOVE HUBBY AND I MISS HIM, AND I FEAR FOR HIM, AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO ARE OUT THERE BUSTING THEIR LIVES TO HELP OTHERS......And believe me there are many, many who are out there doing their best inorder others can live, and many who have been left to face this world alone cuz their loved ones chose that other path......

Am I for real, YES I FUCKIN AS HELL AM(forgive me God for I have sinned, shouldnt be swearing, but what can I do if there is ignorance everywhere), AM I GONNA STOP WHINING AND MOANING??? YOU get real, CUZ THATS NEVER EVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!

So WHO IS REAL, ME OR YOU????

posted by neurotic_wife at 12:45 AM

10 Comments:

nevermind what those losers say...I'm sure it was a man that said it. Any woman would understand your feelings. I love your blog, it's always the first one I go to. Keep on blogging! "SIS" from the usa

October 21, 2004 at 1:24 AM  

Hmmmm....probably not a good time to mention the absolute envy your blog invokes in that you've found such passionate love and so many of us poor souls will continue alone through life never knowing such incredible love.

And maybe that's the crux of the matter, too many jaded cynics who honestly can envision what love is like.

October 21, 2004 at 3:37 AM  

"So WHO IS REAL, ME OR YOU????"

I'm just a figment of my imagination.

Madtom
"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."

October 21, 2004 at 3:45 AM  

You're not neurotic, crazy, loony, a whiner, a nagger, a bitch or a hoot. You're an American! Welcome to the New World.

October 21, 2004 at 4:52 AM  

hey c'mon there are worse things to be than a loony. On the plus side, as long as ppl are talking it must mean they are interested... do u know u were mention here on a bbc story
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3632614.stm

October 21, 2004 at 10:56 AM  

HEY! LADY JUST TELL ME WHO THIS PERSON IS AND I WILL VISIT HIM/HER WITH A BASEBALL BAT AND A COUPLE OF TROJANS!
Dear Lady, One of the reasons I still find it worthwhile to log on the net is YOU! I really understand how you feel and think... This "IT" (not deserving to be defined as a person) obviously cannot, since "IT"'s either living in a cage, a cave, or sharing the same roof with BIN-LADEN.
Feels so good to rant again!
I can't go on cuz I am fasting!
but I'll only say this:

"وان جائتك مذمتي من ناقص
فتلك الشهادة لي بأني كامل"

So, when somIT is talking about you like this, just remember these two lines, and smile!
keep on rocking! and I really do hope you can complete ramadhan!

Salam
13out.

October 21, 2004 at 1:53 PM  

In every office, you'll find these kinds of gossipy people willing to whisper the worst lies about others behind their backs. I suppose in some place as large as the Internet, these small-minded people will be there as well. They don't deserve any attention, negative or positive, and hopefully they'll wither away in due time.

Kenjiro

October 21, 2004 at 3:27 PM  

Dear Neurotic Wife,
I like your blog because it is real, raw and down to eart. You don't tell us what to think or how we should behave, you don't pretend to be an expert on the middle east or anything else. You are allowing us a peek into your life and you are showing it to us like it is. For some people that is threatening. Reality is hard to take sometimes, it can be overwhelming. I have sympathy for such people. So just ignore them and keep doing your thing. I hope you are united with you husband soon.

October 21, 2004 at 5:04 PM  

my post didn't come up. hm...oh well. // NIW, youre just so cool. that's all there is to it.

October 22, 2004 at 4:09 AM  

Thanx to all of you "Real" People, Sis from USA, Anon, madtom, americangirl, Umhakima, Oaktree, stephie, dilnareen, AnaRki, Josie, Ali, Ken, Ihath, Lim and Scott.

Thanx alot for your wonderful support and your soothing words. Im glad that there are "Real"People like you reading my blog, but I also feel sorry for you guys, cuz most of the time I just cause headaches to people,lol. Thanx for standing me and my moods.....

October 22, 2004 at 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home