Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Some TLC please.....

neurotic Iraqi wife

December 29, 2004

Some TLC please.....

Wow am I really happy to see that people are linking to my website cuz they think Iraq was "rescued" and in the aftermath you get a neurotic wife blabbing to the whole world. Here's a quote by a miss muppet

"Oh, here's someting funny: occasionally I read some blogs from Iraq, and I came across one linked from Iraq the Model, called Neurotic Iraqi Wife. It's kind of nice to know that Iraqis can be just as boring, banal and insipid as any American. But I can't help but read and think, we rescued you from a horrible dictatorship for THIS?"

Edited by: Miss Moppet at: 12/28/04 2:35 pm

Umm just for your own information Miss Muppet you DID NOT, and I repeat you DID NOT rescue ME from a dictatorship cuz I never lived in Iraq since 1979. Had you read my blog fully you would have known that fact.Oh and one more thing it wasnt YOU who freed anyone, it was your fellow soldiers who risked their own lives to Free the IRAQI people.

I aint angry about the "boring, banal and insipid" statement cuz I believe its your right to have an opinion about ME, but to actually say the most horrid sentence about rescuing my people for "THIS" is something so callous and filled with ignorance. I am glad that many people that read my blog and my fellow Iraqi blogs have hearts of gold and are so caring and encouraging. As for you, all I can say is, infact I wont say anything cuz I have dedicated more than YOU DESERVE......

This is the Link for anyone who is interested.

Sorry for this post, but comments like these make me seethe with anger especially when it belittles my country that has suffered for so long and is still suffering. Iraq and Iraqis NEED your support and mostly your TLC.....
posted by neurotic_wife at 11:32 AM

9 Comments:

TLC....now that is a simple request....you deserve it....may you receive it. Enjoying your blog.....thanks.

December 29, 2004 at 12:16 PM  

Meeeeoooowwww. Cat Fight. Now to get Ms. Moppet and you in a couple of bikinis and film it. NIW, you do seem more uplifted in these recent posts and Thank God
you weren't at Phuket when the tsunami it. When you think that more than 100,000 people died in a brief moment of one day, it makes Iraq's problems seem far away.

December 29, 2004 at 5:13 PM  

Don't worry about them NW, I love you , HUBBY or no HUBBY, we all love you and your great blog. Insipid my ass... Great to have you back, give'em all hell
Madtom

December 29, 2004 at 6:24 PM  

The point is that by getting rid of Saddam and his cronies, the hope is they will have the option to have as boring or exciting everyday lives like we do. (I'm not saying you're boring - if you were, you wouldn't be getting as many hits as you must get.) Just saying that what is wrong with letting Iraqi's be happy going to work, spending time with their family and friends? Are they all suppose to become world famous brain surgeons or something? Miss Muffinhead should read Micah 6:8. Why should she expect more than God does?

December 29, 2004 at 11:21 PM  

NIW, I've been reading your site for about 6 weeks or so now and I find your blog really refreshing, enjoyable and even thought provoking. Miss Moppet would do well to take a deep breath and actually open her mind to the fact that people are people the world over. We all have bad days, good days and everything in between. My travels in this life have done nothing but taught me one thing that the more people you meet, the more you realize we are all basically in this together. We want happiness, peace and good will for ourselves and our families. Take care, and know that for every uneducated, closeminded person, there are many more that wish you only the best. Take care and keep posting!!!

December 30, 2004 at 2:48 AM  

Hi NIW,

It looks like "Miss Moppet" has had enough. At 2:38 PM today, she seems to have edited her comment to cut out the paragraph that refers to you. I had seen the full comment from her earlier today, but now the paragraph referring to you is gone and at the bottom it says: Edited by: Miss Moppet at: 12/29/04 2:38 pm.

Shawn.

December 30, 2004 at 8:03 AM  

Thanx Kender,I hope some of that TLC was dipped in some chocolate,yummy,lol

Josie, I read your email, it was amazing, so logical and easy to follow, and Ihave to say, that I agreed with it 100%. Although I still have unanswered questions but ur explanation just made so much sense. Maybe one day I will write about religeon...Thanx again for taking the time to explain it to me, I really appreciate it.

Mr Ghost, hmmm, is that a fantasy of urs???Lol i sure do hope not. As for the tsunami disaster, yes I must admit that for a few days it did take my mind off Iraq...But I still believe everything is relative

Thanx madtom, I see you are still as crazy as me,lol...didnt lose the touch yet.

Stephie, I actually regret writing the post but I couldnt stop myself cuz she did hit me where it hurts...As for feeling uplifted, hmmm, I think its the big 3 0 teaching me to be abit more mature...

Anon,Im sorry I didnt get you...

Sue, thanx for reading my blog, though at times I blab at complete nonsense at other times I really want people to know that although we come from different backgrounds at the end of the day we are all human. We all have our ups and our downs, but at the end of the day we all wanna live in a peaceful world devoid from all evil...

Shawn, thanx for bringing that to my attention. I feel real guilty for writing about it, but as i mentioned earlier she hit me where it hurts most, my country, my people that suffered for so long....

December 30, 2004 at 3:45 PM  

NW-I am glad you took your vacation when you did and are safe.Elections this month, this year. Happy New Year to you and to all the good people of Iraq. May you have many good things happen in this new year and may Hubby come home safely to you. I admire his willingness to work for the wellbeing of Iraq and you for your some times patience and impatience because you miss your love.
My prayers are with the Iraqi people that the leaders they choose will truly serve the people and that a good constitution will develop that protects the rights of all Iraqis.

January 1, 2005 at 2:17 AM  

Thanks for your blog. It's an encouraging counter-strike to some of the things I see on television, broadcasted by people who seem to revel in their own freedom to dismiss the possibility of freedom for others. To hear some of them, one would think that all Iraqis are in a hell on earth because of the evil Americans, and that all Iraqis just want their Saddam back.

My prayer is that the Iraqis will know the freedom that so many of us take for granted. I'm praying for your safety, and for that of my American soldier-baby (son).

L

January 3, 2005 at 6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home