Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: No Matter What....

neurotic Iraqi wife

January 13, 2005

No Matter What....

I have time to blog,yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.....Im gonna forget about work for the time being, forget about whats happening around the world and start talking about HUBBYYYYYYYYYYYYY.........It feels like ages since I have complained and vented out, hmmm, I think Ive got a serious bug cuz I feel my neurotic behaviour has diminished immensely, NOT A GOOD SIGN....na'a na'a

I just got off the phone with HUBBY, after having embarrased him and me as well. The phone lines have been pretty bad, and because I see everything as a challenge(something in my weird nature)I keep persisting by dialing his number a zillion times, thinking maybe just maybe it will get through,knowing pretty damn well, if the network is down, it means THE DARN NETWORK IS DOWN....But No, neurotic wife just redials all the time, so in anycase, I stayed trying for 30 mins until, finally a ringing tone, yippeeeeeeee.

Man: H E L L O O O This is bla bla's phone, bla bla isnt around...(some weird guy with a pretty serious voice answered, and was talking soooooooooo slowwwwwwwww as if he was trying to make the point pretty clear) Hmmm, me being me, I thought this was one of his colleagues friends idea of a joke, so I supposedly continued with the joke...

ME: Oh ok, so where is he???

Man: Bla bla is in the restroom (restroom????huh????)Hmmmm

ME: why is he in the restroom?(I swear I really thought the guy was joking)

Man: Bla bla is in the restroom call back in one minute

ME: No I wont call back, it took me ages to get through, I will hold....(by now I thought the guy will just crack up laughing and own up)

Man: FINE, Im in the middle of a meeting, Ill give him the phone once he comes back

ME: Ok( the guy puts down the phone and I can hear another guy talking about a project, UHOH, Big UHOH....ooooooops, this is no joke, shit....hehe

HUBBY then comes on the line, and I just laugh hysterically, Sorry HUBBY, didnt mean to embarrass you like this. HUBBY wasnt amused at all, but I thought it was real funny...You see HUBBY has 2 colleagues whom I call Hykle and Jykle. They always are together and whenever I wanna have a private moment with HUBBY on the phone, I can hear their voices, sometimes I wander what are these guys upto... I mean how do they entertain themselves???Ok they have a vast amount of DVD's and you know what Im talkin about here, but then what???

Hmm, I guess I dont even wanna think out loudly.....So now, with this job, I had the difficult decision to tell HUBBY that his R&R has to wait for until end of February which is around 3 weeks from the propsed date. I feel guilty delaying it,but I have no choice, my contract ends on the 28th of February and I cant do much about it. Besides HUBBY's birthday is in March and its gonna be his first birthday that we celebrate together. So basically the perfect timing. But nooooooo HUBBY doesnt think of it this way.

He drove me nuts once he found out I have a young boss. Well hellllllooooooooooooo......Who kept telling me to find a job????And now that I found one, he starts complaining and acting so weird. But you know what, I LOVE IT, finally HUBBY gets to be jealous, yaaaaaaaaaaay.....Wowwww, if I knew this was gonna happen I wouldnt have sat on my ass all this time,lol......

But then again this job is just for 2 months after that,Im gonna be back here sitting on the net and complaining about HUBBY. And believe you me I will complain cuz apparantely HUBBY is trying to find another job in Iraq AGAIN, after his contract ends this May. I dunno what or how will I react if he does find something. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens after the elections. In my own opinion, I dont think anything will change. I dont think that the elections will result in less violence. I hope am wrong, I hope am real wrong cuz I want it to work, I want Iraq to be free, free of these terrorists. I want Iraq to flourish, to flourish and allow the people to live freely......

Lets see what happens, and lets pray that things will work out for the better No Matter What....


posted by neurotic_wife at 10:30 PM

5 Comments:

I thought she was talking about Heckel and Jeckel...those 2 crows on that old cartoon. I think I spelled those names wrong too.....
sis from the usa

January 15, 2005 at 5:56 AM  

Hey!It's been a while since I commented...
Just want to say:

I'm glad you're happy with work.
I'm glad you're giving hubby a hard time.
I'm sorry you feel like nothing will change after the elections.
I really hope things will work out for the better.

Take care dear!

January 17, 2005 at 2:56 AM  

ohhhh eid morning is here my head is cracked wide open (actually my heel since i banged it somewhere yesterday) but my brain is in a constant state of protest now that i am trying to quit them "Cancer Sticks".. don't think i can THIS time, maybe next time.
mabrouk everyone, this is eid, go kill some sheep and laugh.. for the terrorists its kill some PEOPLE and laugh..
i am not making any sense. i shouldn't be
i am in jordan.
i didnt sleep last night because it was too quiet.

sorry i'm a little bit confused.
happy eid again!
salam dear lady, and inshallah your hubby comes back safe and sound..

January 20, 2005 at 11:56 AM  

NIW: I can picture the business meeting and you call coming in. (i'm smiling !-) Best part was was not being brushed off by him. You go girl! This guy's just not that familiar with secretarial skills necessary when you answer the pone, that's all. ;-)

Sounds so intriguing that hubby's showing a 'concern' over your new young boss! LOL

For Iraq, I couldn't have said you words better!
"I want Iraq to flourish, to flourish and allow the people to live freely......"

So do I NIW, so do I.
<>

January 23, 2005 at 2:12 AM  

I just wanted to wish you all the best in the upcoming election. Hopefully it will go ahead without too much disruption.

Something from the west coast of the US:
http://www.rightviews.com/article.php?id=267

January 25, 2005 at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home