Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Are You Ready???

neurotic Iraqi wife

January 03, 2005

Are You Ready???

This is gonna be a pretty short post cuz Im knackered, and I really am in need of a good massage. My back feels like 2 halves, and my eyes can barely stay wide open. The reason for all this, is I got a huge project am working on, regarding Iraq. For security and confidentiality reasons I cant really say much about what it entails but all I can say is that its one of the most exciting jobs I ever had.

I didnt even think I would get the job, I just applied, got an interview yesterday, 5 minutes during the interview I was told "YOU ARE HIRED, can you start today?" Me in utter shock, I kept nodding my head, for any passer by, I probably looked like someone who had lost complete control of her neck muscles.....

Hence, dunno if I ll be able to post regularly but I will try my best. In anycase, I better hit the sack cuz I gotta wake up real real early tomorrow, something that I need getting used to. Darn I better buy myself a decent alarm clock, cuz right now am depending on the one I have on my mobile and believe me, the snooze button comes in real handy...Oh well.....

On another note, this famous arabic astrologer came on TV 2 days ago and said that 2005 holds great achievements for both sagittarians and pisces. Im a sagittarius and HUBBY is a pisces, Yaaaaaaaaaaay, this may be just the start... So any sagittarians or pisces people out there, brace urselves for a great year (hopefully)....2005, Im ready for you, but the question is, Are You Ready For Me???

PS:made a deal with HUBBY to answer any questions you guys have, its easier this way, so anyone out there with questions pls post them in the comments section, and I will post HUBBY's answers once I get them.....
posted by neurotic_wife at 10:40 PM

12 Comments:

Would he know if the ballots have been printed, and are the names of the Sunni groups that withdrew form the election last month, on them, or not?

January 4, 2005 at 4:58 AM  

Astrologers??
ARGH!
the bane of my life...
everyone around here is possessed with the demons of astrology..
some things are better off not known!
happy 05 dear lady!
wishing you all the happiness in the world!

13

January 4, 2005 at 10:06 AM  

KIDDO,

GREAT news about the job! I think you'll really really shine there ,AND ,I think you'll be a nice conduit among the groups yo are working with.Bet Hubby is quite happy as well.
You know,I love reading your thoughts .Keep blogging when you can, and keep your chin up. Great things do await you.

Dave

January 5, 2005 at 4:06 AM  

Congrats on the new job! You sound thrilled!

I would like to know from your hubby - is the word getting out to the Iraqi population about the parties, what their platforms are, what beliefs the parties represent? Are the lists published and distributed widely? Are these things being debated and discussed by Iraqis?

Thanks so much.

January 5, 2005 at 6:25 AM  

Hi NIW :)

I stumbled on your website a few days ago and it was great to read of someone who is going through the exact same thing as me. Shinsawee ba3ad ? I hope it's all worth it at the end. Great blog and keep it up. Best of Luck.

Your Iraqi sister in arms. Turned neurotice almost 8 months ago !

January 5, 2005 at 11:06 AM  

oh and sorry for being such an idiot, congrats on your job!

January 5, 2005 at 1:20 PM  

Congrats on the job. As a fellow Sag. I look forward to a great year also. It started off with a bang for me with being picked up by three new films in different stages of production, on Jan. 2nd. So far that astrologer is dead on.

January 6, 2005 at 8:41 AM  

yaba 2alif 2alif mabroook!
i am soo happy for you!
i knwo you will do just great:)
7atta ani illy mako o ga6i3 3an i ilbog sphere o mash`3ool o il7ayah makhthatni hammena missd reading your blog and came to say hi:)
take care, say hi to hubby:)
me*

January 7, 2005 at 1:22 AM  

Hello NIW ! I've been reading your blog for a while now and I really like it. Congratulations on your new job, I hope you have a fantastic time. My questions for HUBBY are:
1. Does he think the United Iraqi Coalition are likely to win the elections ?
2. Does he think the UIC will ask the US forces to leave Iraq if they do win ?
3. Does he think the UIC will introduce Sharia law if they win ?
Many thanks !
Emma

January 7, 2005 at 4:36 AM  

Hello NIW: Way-to-go! Congrats!

...and a belated Happy New Year!

How lucky you are to be able to do this and I admire what you're doing. Sounds like you have the spirit to carry you through some tough times ahead. Hope you can also keep us informed, although I'm sure you'll be more than busy in the next little while.

Tidbit - alarm clock: You'll know when your a career woman when you start waking up just a few mins. or seconds before the alarm every morning!

Take care NIW and I look forward to reading Hubby's thoughts on the elections and efforts to date. I've been reading about election posters being plastered in many places. Saw pictures of billboard advertising.
As long as there not the extremists groups posters, which were put up but taken down in areas!

p.s. ...been reading, but not able to access comments for a while-don't know why? Hope this one works:-)

Take care and to best wishes for both of you.
<>

January 7, 2005 at 9:22 AM  

Lol, josie, I like reading astrology stuff from time to time, but I do it just for the heck of it.

Thanx AnaRki, inshallah this year is a good one for all...and dont worry, u dont have to apologise for anything

Dave, I cant thank you enough for just being there for me, you have been a great support

Sister in arms, Im so glad I aint the only neurotic around,lol. cmon join us and start ur blog, it will be fun...

Kender, Yaaaaaaaay, am so happy for you, so what are the 3 productions abt if I may ask???Hope they are fun cuz we sags are known to get bored with mundane stuff pretty easily...

Thanx Khalid, bes agool how come my profile pic is gone and all the rest of the pics have gone too, are u seeing anything?cuz apparantely I cant get into that site...very weird

Leapfrog, your comment is just fine,maybe blogger was having problems then, cuz I too used to have the same.and I aintsure if thatmakes me a career woman, cuz I sure as hell am waking up one hour b4 my alarm,lol...

January 7, 2005 at 7:31 PM  

What do you think about people who are benefiting from the war? I think if you are against the war in Iraq then you shouldn't earn from the misfortunes of the poor Iraqis. In a way you are validating the illegal occupation of the Iraq.

January 10, 2005 at 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home