Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: PLEASE.......

neurotic Iraqi wife

October 06, 2004

PLEASE.......

Am going frantic. HUBBY has disappeared and I dunno what to do....The last time I spoke to him was yesterday afternoon, he had called me to tell me that he has arrived safely somewhere in the south of Iraq. His usual number wasnt working in that area, I have no clue what number he used. He said he will get intouch me with today since he is going to another location and staying the night. Till now no call, and its 2330 here, which means its 2230 in Iraq.

I tried his mobile knowing that I wont get through, but I am thinking to myself, maybe just maybe he will answer....OMG....

Maybe its nothing, but I am worried, really worried, shit I dont know what to do...I sent him emails and messages and still nothing. DAMN......I know that if he gets a chance he will call me no matter what cuz he knows how worried and panicky I get.....My heart hasnt stopped beating so fast ever since bad ideas are festering inside......OMG

I pray to God to keep him safe, safe for me. I dont think I can go on like this, living in stress and worries. HUBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CALL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEE TELL MEEEE YOU ARE OKKKKK. Oh God please, please protect him....
posted by neurotic_wife at 11:25 PM

13 Comments:

demarye, thanx alot for your thoughts, and your prayers.I just dont know what to do, Im sitting infront of the screen, hoping I will get a call or even an email. I dont knnow, and whats worst i dont have any contact numbers of his colleagues. God.....I had asked him a million times but he kept saying later.....

October 6, 2004 at 11:02 PM  

You should not Panic. He's probably at a location
where it's difficult to get in touch with you.
No sense making yourself sick with worry.

October 6, 2004 at 11:09 PM  

MRghost I was also watching the news and there was an explosion on a bridge in the same city he told he would be in. I know i know i shouldnt be thinking this way but shit i feel helpless

October 6, 2004 at 11:13 PM  

Dear Neurotic Wife,
There are 100 different potential reasons for why he hasn't called you. Among them

The phone lines are down.
He fell asleep and forgot
He is at a friends house and felt embarressed to ask to use the phone.
He is super busy with something and didn't have a chance yet.

I could go on.
Take it easy and try not to think about it too much. Try to keep yourself busy with something else.

October 6, 2004 at 11:29 PM  

Please try noy to worry I will pray for your husbands safety

October 6, 2004 at 11:35 PM  

Ihath ishlon dont worry???What can he be doing at 1130 night???and he knows very well i go crazy when he doesnt call especially when he isnt in baghdad....Inshallah you are right Ihath, I really hope all of you are right...

October 6, 2004 at 11:35 PM  

anon, thanx, thanx alot....I think am gonna call my brother and ask him what to do....I hope, no I pray that some time soon I will hear his voice and all our prayers would be answered...

October 6, 2004 at 11:44 PM  

hey gal,
i know how you feel...i hope he is okay,so you will
be okay.
been reading your blog for a couple of weeks now..
i think you are great!!!!!!! and funny as hell....

andrea from minnesota

October 7, 2004 at 12:11 AM  

Stay calm and have courage. Bad phone service is probably common in the area where your husband is visiting. No need to destroy your health before your big vacation with your husband.

Kenjiro

October 7, 2004 at 12:38 AM  

Way to early to send out the Marines; others are right, it is probably just bad phone connections. Be strong and try to have faith that things will be fine. You can't afford an ulcer at your age.

Will keep you both in my preayers.

M

October 7, 2004 at 1:59 AM  

Neuro. Wife: Telling you not to worry seems futile, I know I would, no matter what. Just know that he's worrying as well, as he knows he can't get in touch with you! Hang tight, I'm sure he'll call as soon as it's possible. I'm sending my prayers for your husband's safety and your sanity! May you both be together soon!

Take care of yourself.

p.s. Congrats on the job! Just getting on line after a week without internet.

October 7, 2004 at 5:27 AM  

neurotic,
don't worry about it too much, the mobiles that are used in baghdad don't work properly down south, we had a problem like that when our uncle went there and it was difficult for him to find working landlines especially those that do overseas calls.

October 7, 2004 at 9:36 AM  

Dear Lady, Don't think of bad things... I'm positive he is ok, and the only reason is that the phones are down.. I am in baghdad and recently we had a 20-hour shutdown of the cell-service, and we still don't know why.. He will call you.. have patience.
Keep your thoughts happy and think of the good times you will have when he comes back, When you want something hard enough, you will get it.. I know this for sure..
Cheer up please?
Oh and please do tell us the moment he calls back..
salam.
13out

October 7, 2004 at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home