Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape neurotic Iraqi wife: Watch Out ........

neurotic Iraqi wife

October 09, 2004

Watch Out ........

Im gonna be soooooooo busy in the next few days that I aint sure I will still have the strength or the time to post. Hence Im writing this during my lunch break which today is quite tight. Theres this huge Conference thats taking place and I have to attend from early morning till the evening. When am I gonna wash my hair I have no clue. Another dilemma. I think I will have to forget about lunch for now and concentrate on my "Shakira" hair,hehe. But hey mine is real, baby, no hair extentions or what have you, God I dont think I would be patient enough to get my ass stuck again to a chair for god knows how many bloody hours, just like that loony toony "eeeet eeez oooool eeeen zeeee cut" guy that I wrote about earlier.

One thing I wanted to mention, something pretty funny actually. The day I got sooooooooo damn worried about HUBBY, and thought he disappeared into thin air, I managed to come up with his colleagues email, it was a fluke and it worked. I just typed his name, then the domain address and prayed to god that it went to the right person. I just received an email from him last night, saying that HUBBY is OK and incase of emergency, he will be glad to be contacted on that email. Ummmm helllooooooooooo, by the time you answered my email HUBBY was tucked safely in bed. So I wrote to him back, saying, I doubt very much, that you will be my first source incase of immergency, cuz if everytime, I would inquire about HUBBY's whereabouts if he does disappear again, and you would reply a whole day later, then I definitely will end up in a mental clinic from stress....Lol.

Then my HUBBY's colleague's wife wrote to me, she too is in the same situation as I am. Her husband left her to "rebuild the country". I was sooo glad that she did write, so now we can conspire together and teach our HUBBIES a lesson they wont forget,hehe. Its so damn easy for men to pack and go, just like that. I guess its their way of not dealing with "real" life situations and also, to get away from their amazingly smart witty wives, their loss,huh. I swear Im gonna do a tshirt with a logo:

PERFECT STRESS RELIEF PROCEDURES:
GET MARRIED
LEAVE WIFE
GO REBUILD IRAQ

I swear I always knew I had a great mind for business, this Tshirt will make millions, what do you think??? And on the side we put a picture of myself, after inserting my fingers in an electric socket so my hair would stand up, (just like marge simpson) and place a cig in my mouth (just like marge's sister Salma) and you will get a photo of a neurotic iraqi wife, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.hehe.

Well I better get going hopefully I will be able to post, either later today or maybe tomorrow. So Shakira darlin, WATCH OUT FOR THE NEUROTIC IRAQI WIFE. And HUBBY baby, WATCH OUT FOR YOUR NEUROTIC IRAQI WIFE CUZ SHE STILL IS KICKIN.....
posted by neurotic_wife at 1:21 PM

4 Comments:

Marge ain't got nothing on you!
hey if you make that t-shirt a reality, tell me where i can buy one from!
I got a pc now, my father up and ran with his laptop to jordan 10 days ago.. that's why I wasn't able to post!
I hope I'll be able to do so now when the neighbors be so kind as to RETURN MY PHONE LINE TO ME.. they hook up to the telephone-pole daily at night and use it for internet, OH I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS MONTH'S PHONE BILL!
NEED TEA...HAVE HEADACHE...NEED TEA...SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IN T-5...
13out.

October 9, 2004 at 4:28 PM  

I am glad you have some other contacts. I know you worry, but hopefully it will get better for you.

October 10, 2004 at 1:48 AM  

Hahaha- that would be a good seller here in the states too!! My friend who is in the Army got married and left for Iraq fairly soon thereafter!! His poor wife is certainly stressed as well. My prayers go out to all wifes whose husbands are off doing dangerous jobs to help others.

October 13, 2004 at 8:31 AM  

My husband has been in Iraq. He was very lonely until he met an Iraqi man named Bagala to hang out with. He doesn't seem as lonely now.

October 13, 2004 at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home